PDA

View Full Version : Ranked game kicked me out and gave me a sanction

Broadcast..
09-15-2018, 01:52 AM
I got the conection error (I didnt have any conection issues) then when I tried to rejoin the game (WHICH WASNT OVER AND STILL ISNT) it gave me the abandon sanction.

It's happened like 3 times already...

Edit: The game is still not over lmao. One of my friends is still playing it but it just doesnt let me join, I just got the sanction. And its funny cause one of our teammates was kicked by the game for being AFK, but Im the one who got the abandon sanction ? idgi

Ubi-Baron
09-15-2018, 11:31 AM
Hi Broadcast..,

Do you see the reconnect option or does it not offer this to you at all when you re-open the game?

What platform are you playing on?

Thank you

Broadcast..
09-15-2018, 04:58 PM
Hi Broadcast..,

Do you see the reconnect option or does it not offer this to you at all when you re-open the game?

What platform are you playing on?

Thank you

No, there was no reconnection option.

I'm playing on PC

cash-cake
09-15-2018, 05:22 PM
This so called new DLC f**ed so many thing and Ubisoft does not gives a damn. This is not the first topic about this. Connection to rank : BROKEN. You get derank for no reason. Hitbox: BROKEN. 1 armor op kills you with body shots yet stays alive with low hp. Black screen appears in casual game from time to time. Animations goes nuts. Connecting to a ranked game sometimes takes 5- 10 mins. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRAKE THE GAME WITH EVERY PATCH? YOU SIMPLY BRAKE 3 THINGS IN ORDER TO FIX A PROBLEM.

D0M.D0M
09-15-2018, 05:39 PM
This has happened to me 3 times this season where either my ping sky rockets or my game crashes and i do not get the prompt to rejoin the ranked game, this is incredibly frustrating because i don;t solo queue which means that its not just me that gets affected when i cannot reconnect is there any solution to this or is this a bug thats not as important as racial and homophobic pofanity's in a rated R game

ps im playing on pc

Broadcast..
09-18-2018, 09:44 PM
so... ?

Ubi-Redbeard
09-20-2018, 10:36 AM
The team are looking into this issue and we hope to have a fix as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.