PDA

View Full Version : Status of Gold Edition/Marching Fire

MachoNachos100
09-14-2018, 03:07 PM
I pre-ordered the Gold edition of For Honor, so it came with the Season Pass and some other added items, but all my friends are telling me I'll still have to pay $30 to get the Marching Fire expansion. Is this true?

Wes8504
09-14-2018, 03:13 PM
Yes, the Season Pass only covered Year 1. Marching fire is considered Year 2 content.

Roseguard_Cpt
09-14-2018, 03:14 PM
Yes. Marching Fire is a standalone expansion separate from the season pass. The only item that is exclusive to this expansion is the arcade mode. Breach and the Wu Lin will all still be playable separate, though each Wu Lin character will be expected to be the usual 15,000. Unless you want the Arcade mode or the Week Long early access, you don't HAVE to buy it.

UbiJurassic
09-14-2018, 08:07 PM
Yes. Marching Fire is a standalone expansion separate from the season pass. The only item that is exclusive to this expansion is the arcade mode. Breach and the Wu Lin will all still be playable separate, though each Wu Lin character will be expected to be the usual 15,000. Unless you want the Arcade mode or the Week Long early access, you don't HAVE to buy it.

Roseguard is correct! While much of the expansion is free, the only paid elements are the Arcade mode and full access to the new heroes, with the standard two weeks of early access to them before they are made available for players to recruit for 15,000 Steel each.