PDA

View Full Version : Far too many glitches

TAMISH2-ZN
09-13-2018, 10:37 AM
Hi team, I am rather disappointing by the number of glitches recently.

My lightning strikes do not cause damage at times.

Instances whereby my health segment drop explosion should cause damage, yet instead, the opponents have no damage or respawn.

I am now officially playing far less and losing interest in a game that I was addicted to.

Not sure whether to thank you or be saddened...

Ubi-Toller
09-13-2018, 02:19 PM
Hi there!

I can look into this for you. Would you say this is happening more often than not with your lightening strike? Also, what device are you playing on?

TAMISH2-ZN
09-13-2018, 02:33 PM
Exactly, my lightning and arrowstorms.

I have the game on two phones, an S6 and an S6 Edge. They are old phones but the game runs seamlessly and always has.

The reason for not upgrading my S6's is due to the lack of infrared on the newer Galaxy phones. Once you get accustomed to using your phone as your TV, PVR(Tivo), AC etc. remote, its difficult to replace.

TAMISH2-ZN
09-17-2018, 08:04 AM
You guys owe me 9 lockers!!!

3 matches were lost because my lightning did not kill a mecha timmy in 1 game, a barrel dougie in another and a level 4 cyborg kenny!!!

worse than that, I needed 285 tickets more to get an epic card in the shop!!! not PVP tickets, no lazers for the event either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend sucked!

Ubi-Toller
09-17-2018, 04:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear this is an ongoing issue for you. What version of Android are your phones running, and what is your current in-game name? Is this happening on on device more than the other?

TAMISH2-ZN
09-19-2018, 07:22 AM
Hi Toller, thanks for the follow up...

It hasn't happened after yesterday's update, although, i haven't been playing as much as usual.

I will monitor and reply to this thread if it occurs again.

I am running the latest android software for S6 and S6 Edge