PDA

View Full Version : I want to buy AC: Odyssey Medusa Edition as a gift for PC

Taaikatalvi
09-11-2018, 09:31 PM
Hi!

I want to buy Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Medusa Edition for the PC as a gift. As such I would like to know if the key for activation and PC download is in the physical box or if the game will go directly to my game collection in Uplay (in which case I will have to find another gift :( ).

Thank you all!

UbiChrisMANG
09-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Hello! Moving this to the AC Odyssey tech forum where they might be able to help. I will leave a redirect here on the General forum for a few days as well.

Taaikatalvi
09-13-2018, 04:01 PM
No one from support knows how the game is delivered?

I am worried about the Medusa Edition for PC getting sold out before I get my answer :(

Ubi-Bandicoot
09-13-2018, 04:44 PM
No one from support knows how the game is delivered?

I am worried about the Medusa Edition for PC getting sold out before I get my answer :(

Hey,

Sorry for the delay in response. The key is directly entitled to the Uplay account that purchases the game, it is not physical and can't be redeemed on another account.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Taaikatalvi
09-21-2018, 02:21 PM
Thank you for your response.

That being said I have to ask: Why?

I understand that it might not be economically viable to sell the game physically for the PC since the market share is smaller than consoles and most PC gamers will buy the game digitally (as I do with most games that I buy), but you could at least include a small sheet of paper with a game key in the collector's editions. The collector's editions are great gift material and this kind of defeats the purpose I think.

Also why don't any of the editions have a Kassandra figurine since she is supposed to be the canon main character?

Ubi-Bandicoot
09-26-2018, 03:55 PM
Thank you for your response.

That being said I have to ask: Why?

I understand that it might not be economically viable to sell the game physically for the PC since the market share is smaller than consoles and most PC gamers will buy the game digitally (as I do with most games that I buy), but you could at least include a small sheet of paper with a game key in the collector's editions. The collector's editions are great gift material and this kind of defeats the purpose I think.

Also why don't any of the editions have a Kassandra figurine since she is supposed to be the canon main character?

I understand the concern and we appreciate the feedback. Maybe this will be possible in the future :)

In terms of the statues, there is a separate Kassandra statue for sale but I don't know the answer to the question sorry!

xiraxavier
09-29-2018, 07:16 PM
I am very sad and revolted with Ubisoft...I have payed the Medusa Edition, 109 euros, 2 months ago...And until now...nothing….no shipping/tracking number...no redeem code...no replies from Ubisoft to my requests of help...This is very unfair...You take the money and then you lift us the middle finger...putting between yourselves and us, costumers, a big distance...I just want my redeem code so I can play 3 days before the 5th of October...and the shipping number...I am not asking nothing unreasonable….only what is mine by right…..

UbiGabrinth
09-29-2018, 11:34 PM
I am sorry for any confusion. All PC orders are digital when it comes to the game content, so there is no game key because the game is automatically added to your Uplay account. Please check your Uplay account and see if you can pre-load the game at this time.

Your physical items are finishing processing. We will send an email with further information as soon as they are shipped as they will then have a tracking number.