PDA

View Full Version : Winning & Losing in the same fight?

yfkutfui
09-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Now this may be my connection but a number of times I have beaten an opponent and then they've come back to life and killed me?

you know that split second when you kill someone and they go all limp before you can execute them I have got to that point three times now that I can clearly remember, then it suddenly resets a couple of micro seconds and then I've ended up getting killed?

I hope what I'm trying to explain makes sense? is it internet lag? as it only seems to happen against Wardens?

Mirage6201
09-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Itís a level 4 feat for wardens. Roman thought the Lawbringer was to strong against wardens so he gave wardens that feat. ;)

Has to do with latency and lag compensation. On their screen he blocked your attack. It just took longer for you to see it.

A lot of assasins see the opposite. They think they blocked the attack but it still hits them.

UbiInsulin
09-11-2018, 10:34 PM
It is likely lag, as you had guessed. We have sent video of this type of incident to the team though!

yfkutfui
09-11-2018, 10:47 PM
itís a level 4 feat for wardens. Roman thought the lawbringer was to strong against wardens so he gave wardens that feat. ;)

has to do with latency and lag compensation. On their screen he blocked your attack. It just took longer for you to see it.

A lot of assasins see the opposite. They think they blocked the attack but it still hits them.

lol!