PDA

View Full Version : I rarely play anymore but I wanted to point out something.

Archeun
09-10-2018, 08:52 PM
I very much have a love and hate relationship with this game. Ubisoft should be able to recognize that they have some serious issues with the game.

The PC steam sale that went on SHOT UP the population into the 40k+ players. It's now down to the 18k range and I suspect within 2 months will be down to the 4-6k range. The reality is many of us are fed up with this game and the direction of it. The Git Gud crowd can enjoy their fighting each other as a huge portion of the population simply leaves. I find it amusing that we are supposed to have this massive population (well massive over what it was) and yet I fight the same people every day.

Bottom line: Keep on doing what you're doing and you will continue to hemorrhage players. The game is FULL of cheaters and that is blatantly obvious by the people who are capable of parrying and blocking every single attack utilizing hack software. You know about it and yet it is rampant in this game.

I play rarely now. It's cancerous. I hope Ubi is able to make some drastic changes and bring people back.

Charmzzz
09-10-2018, 09:07 PM
I very much have a love and hate relationship with this game. Ubisoft should be able to recognize that they have some serious issues with the game.

The PC steam sale that went on SHOT UP the population into the 40k+ players. It's now down to the 18k range and I suspect within 2 months will be down to the 4-6k range. The reality is many of us are fed up with this game and the direction of it. The Git Gud crowd can enjoy their fighting each other as a huge portion of the population simply leaves. I find it amusing that we are supposed to have this massive population (well massive over what it was) and yet I fight the same people every day.

Bottom line: Keep on doing what you're doing and you will continue to hemorrhage players. The game is FULL of cheaters and that is blatantly obvious by the people who are capable of parrying and blocking every single attack utilizing hack software. You know about it and yet it is rampant in this game.

I play rarely now. It's cancerous. I hope Ubi is able to make some drastic changes and bring people back.

You have evidence? Because I have never ever engaged a player who could parry or block ALL of my attacks. Literally never. And I am playing in the highest skill range, so these players should be in my Matches for sure.

Archeun
09-10-2018, 09:34 PM
I don't have evidence but it's a well known issue. I'd post information regarding it but that's not allowed.

As far as video evidence; I don't have software to video games but I've had several times where I could not hit a person at all even when utilizing techniques such as feinting etc.

Specialkha
09-10-2018, 09:47 PM
You have evidence? Because I have never ever engaged a player who could parry or block ALL of my attacks. Literally never. And I am playing in the highest skill range, so these players should be in my Matches for sure.

I did play against some ppl like that in Dominion. Cheats? Hard to say, but they were parrying every lights I could launch at them.

Archeun
09-10-2018, 09:51 PM
I've seen it occur many times. I would change up, feint, not have any discernible mode of attack and I'd get destroyed; never able to land a blow, blocked or parried every time. I understand that their are players who are beyond reproach but when it's in every other game sometimes, you have to wonder.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-10-2018, 09:57 PM
I have not either however I have seen hacks on Xbox. I've seen a minion hack. I've seen a score flip. Zone flip. I've seen somekind of teleport from a whole team. I've have seen a block hack not a parry. I recorded most just to double check what I saw and I would have sent them in but there is no easy way of doing that on Xbox. They have since been deleted to make room for my epic clips.
I've actually stood on a zone that would not switch aswell.
With the block hack... You could still kill him in a gank by attacking when he attacked or by bash but that was it. I don't know if unblockable would work because it was a long time ago there were slot less unblockables
Also I played a team about two days ago with a Ken that could hit threw your guard without his feat on. I played the team two games and it happened both games.
The character not matching the skill set is a known old hack as well.

Archeun
09-10-2018, 10:00 PM
It ruins the integrity of the game and takes away from legitimate players who are amazing at the game. I'm not amazing at the game by any means. I will never utilize something like a hack to beat other people. It's pathetic.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-10-2018, 10:33 PM
It ruins the integrity of the game and takes away from legitimate players who are amazing at the game. I'm not amazing at the game by any means. I will never utilize something like a hack to beat other people. It's pathetic.
I'm use to hacked lobbies via cod and I don't mind as long as I know it's a hacked lobby because I can just back out. But in for honor it can be very subtle and if your not paying attention it becomes very easy to miss with some hacks.
What is worse is that ubi made the game so cyber bully friendly so hackers not only get the win but get to rub it in the faces of their victims.

a8modeus
09-11-2018, 02:56 PM
146h and i haven't seen any hackers. Maybe it's just you?

SpaceJim12
09-11-2018, 03:11 PM

Well, maybe no cheaters among elites? Go down, to us, dirty crowd, and you will se them, absolut perfect warriors. I met Orochi who could fight 3 opponents at the same time and parry one person, dodge another and at the same moment deflect attack from last one. And if you will tell me he did it with his reaction, I'll never believe it. Game have some recovery period for dodge/stance switch. And this guy compleatly ignore it. Nobody can't kill him, he win that game alone. Cause his teammates were not so perfect. This orochi have 32 kills and 0 deathes. He have 75 rep, btw.

Archeun
09-11-2018, 03:27 PM
The bottom line is that hacking is a known issue in this game. Period.

Charmzzz
09-11-2018, 03:31 PM
Well, maybe no cheaters among elites? Go down, to us, dirty crowd, and you will se them, absolut perfect warriors. I met Orochi who could fight 3 opponents at the same time and parry one person, dodge another and at the same moment deflect attack from last one. And if you will tell me he did it with his reaction, I'll never believe it. Game have some recovery period for dodge/stance switch. And this guy compleatly ignore it. Nobody can't kill him, he win that game alone. Cause his teammates were not so perfect. This orochi have 32 kills and 0 deathes. He have 75 rep, btw.

Oh yeah sure, and those guys doing these scores stay in the lower bracket because, oh well, they don't. They would rise up pretty fast if they pull these stats off regularly. Show evidence or stay in your imaginary cheater world. I have 1100 hours played on PC and never experienced someone doing these kind of things consistently. Sometimes I am able to pull off some weird stuff, too, that does not mean I am a cheater. Just a good day or luck or sixth sense triggering. Obvious manipulation of game restrictions would be found by EasyAntiCheat pretty fast.

SpaceJim12
09-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Oh yeah sure, and those guys doing these scores stay in the lower bracket because, oh well, they don't. They would rise up pretty fast if they pull these stats off regularly. Show evidence or stay in your imaginary cheater world. I have 1100 hours played on PC and never experienced someone doing these kind of things consistently. Sometimes I am able to pull off some weird stuff, too, that does not mean I am a cheater. Just a good day or luck or sixth sense triggering. Obvious manipulation of game restrictions would be found by EasyAntiCheat pretty fast.

I can't say anything about it. I'm not high tier player and i'm not cheater. But I can clearly see, when side software break the game. The cause is - animations. Devs in For honor use really cool and innovative animation system. When system works right, all animation goes exactly as it should. When side software break gameplay, animation system goes wrong. For example, guy block your top attack, but animation happend from side, exactly where his def stance always stand. I don't know who you are and how you play this game, but if you never saw cheating in For Honor after 1100 hours, your are probably blind, extremely luck or liar. Pick up what you like most.

P.S. Two games in our company had EasyAntiCheat. And believe me that this software can't do anything with For Honor cheats, cause it's happen local on your PC, and EAC just monitoring data packages, that goes between your PC and server. So...if you don't know what you talking about, please, keep silence.

Archeun
09-11-2018, 05:11 PM
@Charmzzz: First of all; I will say what I want. I don't live in an imaginary world. I have stated in the previous threads; you are not allowed to post links to the software but their is a thing called Google that can find websites through words. The way some people talk to others on these forums make me crack up. If 1% of the comments made in these forums were made in person; people would have very unpleasant days. If you don't like what I have to say; feel free to not listen. The evidence is easily found via websites.

Archeun
09-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Exactly SpaceJim12. People who want to cheat games will always find work around's. Denying software hacks exist are not only incorrect, they are the very epitome of ignorance.

Archeun
09-11-2018, 05:17 PM
This game causes a great deal of angst among the player-base. You have people like myself who have put hundreds of hours into the game and want a balanced game that is reasonable to play. You then have the other camp of "elite" players who play non-stop, can devote thousands of hours to playing because they don't have families/responsibilities or choose to make a video game their sole purpose. The "Git Gud" crowd is elitism at it's worse. I've yet to find any that have constructive criticism. It's generally insults or complete denial of the NUMEROUS issues this game has.

Charmzzz
09-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Alright, so I googled it. Found some things, but ALL of them were 1 year old. No evidence on youtube in the last month to find either. What these Bots / Cheats (from over a year ago) did: auto block and auto CGB. Much wow, that will help you against all those unblockables. ^^

Thing is: you start an argument with "feelings", not evidence. You assume that there are cheaters, but as long as you have no evidence - it is nonsense.

Throw a very high skilled player into a super-low-skilled Match and people will call him a cheater for sure. They simply cannot understand that some people are just better, have faster reactions and probably a better setup. This game is so bad for cheats due to the mechanics. Feints would be a big problem for parry bots due to the different timings. Feintable bashes, oh boy - free GB all the time. Attacking with a Bot is pretty much useless, he cannot attack faster than anyone else and he cannot avoid the guaranteed damage on a parry from the opponent.

Maybe there are Wallhacks, but who cares about that when nobody uses the stealth feats anyway...

DefiledDragon
09-11-2018, 05:34 PM
This game causes a great deal of angst among the player-base. You have people like myself who have put hundreds of hours into the game and want a balanced game that is reasonable to play. You then have the other camp of "elite" players who play non-stop, can devote thousands of hours to playing because they don't have families/responsibilities or choose to make a video game their sole purpose. The "Git Gud" crowd is elitism at it's worse. I've yet to find any that have constructive criticism. It's generally insults or complete denial of the NUMEROUS issues this game has.

I don't think anybody denies the actual issues this game has, do they? I've not seen anybody saying the game is completely balanced and is perfectly fine or that cheats absolutely do not exist. Sure there are people who pixel bot and I've seen a few suspicious looking players in my time in PvP but I would hardly describe cheating as rampant, on PC at least. Sometimes people really are that good.

Archeun
09-11-2018, 08:21 PM
I did not say all of them are. I said people utilizing hacks are. Obviously, some players are skilled enough to do incredible things. Not all of them.