PDA

View Full Version : Game worth comming back?

frongss
09-10-2018, 03:59 PM
So last time i played this game was right before release of Aramusha and Shaman. Never looked back until now wtih the upcomming release of the new faction.
Before i wanna jump back in, is it worth the grind again, is it worth the hours of practice? Since i imagine that a lot of thing have been changed. I'm asking this because i uninstalled this game because of the poor community (ganking, trolls, salty players) and because the DEVS didn't do Poopoo to listen to feedback. don't wanna pre-order new content if it's the same problem. I 'm just missing a competitive game, i switched over to R6 Siege but i'm getting bored of the game and in need of game that gives the same rush feeling when you clutch.

how are the new modes? Still gankfest? still the WOW WOW WOW joyfest?

I was Nobushi/Kensei main and played ocassionally with Warden and Raider.

Koncrissant
09-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Not worth on Console!
Console version is almost broken
Dealing Vs 120ms lights

frongss
09-10-2018, 08:05 PM
Not worth on Console!
Console version is almost broken
Dealing Vs 120ms lights

Yea already uninstalled again. 3minute + waiting time for duel matches. I remember again why I got rid of the game.

bhitrock
09-10-2018, 08:12 PM
I guess the problem is that you're playing on console. The pc is fine.

Archeun
09-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Nope.

Charmzzz
09-10-2018, 09:03 PM
You are complaining about the community mostly. In an online pvp game.

- pvp
- complain about salty and toxic players

Uhm, what other games you play if I may ask? I don't know ANY online pvp game with a "nice" community tbh. It get's better in the high ranks though, at least in OW and LoL it was "okish" on Diamond+. Same here, the lower you get, the more hate and toxicity you will see.

Edit: Complaining about ganking squads is also, well, meh. I don't like it either, but when I play Dominion, I know what to expect. Go Tribute if you want Multiplayer Fights without alot of ganking.

All your Mains except Nobushi are in VERY good spots right now. Kensei and Warden got reworked, both are Top Dogs in Dominion and Duel. Raider is meh in Duel but still Top 3 in Dominion.

Mirage6201
09-10-2018, 09:53 PM
I uninstalled about a week ago. Iím haunting the forums, which shows I still crave the game however...

They are making 1v1 more balanced at the expense of 4s. The amount of ublockables, cc, are increasing.

The 4v4 MM at higher levels only groups you with the same people. That may sound balanced but itís at the expense of connection. I created a smurf account to reset my stats and at level 10 with a 2.5kd Iím still fighting level 0s. They need to MM on skill not prestige. At 150 I only played 100+ which I know there are level 10+ that are really good.

DefiledDragon
09-11-2018, 12:16 AM
I uninstalled about a week ago. I’m haunting the forums, which shows I still crave the game however...

They are making 1v1 more balanced at the expense of 4s. The amount of ublockables, cc, are increasing.

The 4v4 MM at higher levels only groups you with the same people. That may sound balanced but it’s at the expense of connection. I created a smurf account to reset my stats and at level 10 with a 2.5kd I’m still fighting level 0s. They need to MM on skill not prestige. At 150 I only played 100+ which I know there are level 10+ that are really good.

Didn't they recently state that they were going to balance the game around 4's rather than duels? Think I saw that on reddit somewhere.

Mirage6201
09-11-2018, 02:33 AM
^ If they did, good for them. 1v1 is great for perfecting counters, move sets, timings, etc but 4s is where the majority of players go. Balancing on 4s would allow each player to be slotted for specific duties like cc, aoe damage, attacking, tanking etc.... balancing on 1s forces all players to have fast bashes/attacks/unblockabes which destroy the most liked 4v4 mode. Imagine balancing around duels in overwatch, what a cluster that would be.