PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking: Continent

mrmistark
09-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Firstly, I just came off of a long season break. I stopped playing mid 5th season and just picked the game back up again yesterday. I apologize if this has already been brought up.

The matchmaking region: continent never changes. Because Iím now stationed in Hawaii I think it believes Iím somewhere in Asia? I donít know. Before I left I was able to get into ANY game mode in a matter of a minute probably with absolutely very rare and minor connection problems.

What has changed and why has it been changed? Itís impossible to get into a match other than duel currently. I think it used to have a few regions that it would cycle through. Anyone else having this problem?

NHLGoldenKnight
09-09-2018, 11:45 PM
I am in Nevada and for me it always does Continent match making with wide skill/rep even in Dominion. That is why I don't believe in bs how this game has a decently large population which is growing. It doesn't.

Devils-_-legacy
09-09-2018, 11:46 PM
I am in Nevada and for me it always does Continent match making with wide skill/rep even in Dominion. That is why I don't believe in bs how this game has a decently large population which is growing. It doesn't.

Consoles yes pc no

mrmistark
09-09-2018, 11:59 PM
Yeah, Iím on console. Itís still always extended skill and rep

HazelrahFirefly
09-10-2018, 02:25 AM
Yeah, Iím on console. Itís still always extended skill and rep

Same here. The numbers they give regarding the playerbase are a clear inflation.