PDA

View Full Version : The Reworks that will REDEEM For Honor

Drakeawish
09-08-2018, 03:04 PM
I have come to discuss the reworks that will satisfy and save for honor from dying. When I send my ideas to the devs, this game will soon be loved and respected like it once was about a few years ago. Some of these reworks will nerf the abuses used in this game as well.

(((((KNIGHT REWORKS)))))

Warden- His shoulder bash is way too safe. He will no longer be able to charge up his shoulder bash. Once he activates his shoulder bash, it will go through and can not be cancelled. If he misses his opponent, he will fall to the ground. Recovery after the fall will be 6 seconds since he is wearing metal armor that is weighing his body down.

Conqueror- Many people hate this dude cuz of his shield bash. Therefore, he will no longer be given a shield. His shield will be deleted and he won't be able to block any attacks. This will prevent conquerors from shield bash spamming. Nobody likes spam. In order to balance this change, his zone will deal 80 damage (if both of the zone attacks hit, he will be able to inflict 160 damage in total).

Peacekeeper- Peacekeeper will be deleted and moved to another game. Check the assassins creed forums for more details.

Law bringer- His movement speed will be nerfed to 1 step per second. This is to show how heavy his armor is. He will now be able to cut down trees in maps with trees.

Centurion- Increased the damage of his heavy attacks to 100 damage and all of his attacks will have hyper armor. He can also jump across the arena if he feels pressured.

Gladiator- Nerfed his zone which now deals 3 damage and takes 2 seconds to make contact with the opponent. This will decrease the frequency of gladiator zone concerns.

((((VIKING REWORKS))))

Raider- Many people feel his attacks are slow. Raider will be given 10 millisecond heavies in order to satisfy the community. Also, each heavy drains 30 of the enemy's stamina. He will be given the ability to cut down trees similar to law bringer.

Warlord- Many people did not like the turtle meta. Now that we are in the age of light spam meta, we can eliminate the possibility of the turtle meta ever coming back. Warlord's shield will be deleted. His opener has also been annoying to the community. His range will be lowered and his headbutt can now be blocked through the top stance.

Berserker- Berserker will now have 900 milliseconds lights in order to avoid light spam. Much of the community hates the light spam from berserker. In order to balance this change, all of his attacks will have hyper armor. His guard break will be removed since it was useless in 1v1s.

Valkryie- Another light spam user. We feel that valk is over powered. Her lights will now be 100 milliseconds and each light will deal 95 damage. If shoved into the water, she will be able to swim out.

Highlander- Highlander will now have 10 second lights and 45 second heavies. This will express how heavy the claymore is. He will move at 1 step per 10 seconds. He will now be able to breath fire and summon lightning bolts.

Shaman- Deleted because she is not a viking.

((((SAMURAI REWORKS))))

Kensei- Nerfed his side dash attack. Kensei's side dash attack is now 10 milliseconds. Shoulder pads removed.

Shugoki- Agreeably the weakest hero in the game. To truly rework shugoki, he will now be able to eat his opponents.

Orochi- We felt orochi was too slow His lights will now be 1 millisecond each. All of them will be unblock able and orochi will be able to fly around the map.

Nobushi- Nobushi's range has been quadrupled in order to balance her easily parable lights.

Aramusha- Many people agree his attacks are easily blockable. We decided that if more than 3 of his attacks are blocked during a fight, he will gain the ability to delete his opponents. This will lower the possibility of aramusha being killed.

Shinobi- Shinobi has been given infinite stamina. He can not be guard breaked after a double dash. His lights will be 1 millisecond each and his heavys will be 1 minute each. His lights and heavies will do 1 damage.

Zephyr.III
09-08-2018, 03:18 PM
This is fantastic XD

David_gorda
09-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Really like it, i hope Roman see this. He will implement this right away :D

DefiledDragon
09-08-2018, 03:32 PM
Haha, brilliant. I imagine that this kind of stuff is flying around Roman's head all the time.

Baturai
09-08-2018, 03:44 PM
İ just Received a warning Massage from a mod . i replied with. “You made my day”. Because it was a Funny massage.

Now i take it back, this thread is way more Funny 🤣. Pls guys tag or like this thread. Next time i get salty and close For Honor. İ want to be able to find thşs hilarious thread quickly. 😆🤚🏻

Vakris_One
09-08-2018, 04:30 PM
((((SAMURAI REWORKS))))

Kensei- Shoulder pads removed.

Game > uninstalled. Disc > trash bin.

I'll see you all in Dynasty Warriors Orochi 56 Ultimate Hyper Edition where REAL balancing happens!!!

EvoX.
09-08-2018, 06:30 PM
Lmao, good stuff.

Dry.Fish
09-08-2018, 07:26 PM
For Raider if you spam his Shove Off emote. A debuff meter shows up and your opponents head explodes when it fills up.

Drakeawish
09-11-2018, 12:39 AM
warden miserum nerf coming as part of the marching fire package

Blindjackel03
09-11-2018, 09:30 PM
I only kept reading because it was getting dumber and dumber. Top ten worst recommendation. Ugh...

RenegadeRasta
09-12-2018, 12:15 AM
Shaman's cute though.

DefiledDragon
09-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Shaman's cute though.

She's hideous and she's an abomination who has no place on the roster.

chukblok
09-12-2018, 03:13 AM
I lol'd....nice
Valkyrie swim out of water lol
Cut down trees lol
Cent OP
Shinobi 1 dmg lol

chukblok
09-12-2018, 03:26 AM
Man just imagine this. LB vs HL. How slow....

RenegadeRasta
09-12-2018, 08:55 AM
She's hideous and she's an abomination who has no place on the roster.
Damn you really hate Peacekeeper huh?

DefiledDragon
09-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Damn you really hate Peacekeeper huh?

He was talking about Shaman.