PDA

View Full Version : 600 Stored Order is UNACHIVABLE !!

MrB3NX
09-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Hello guys ,

i started playing this game two months ago and i always finish my daily orders and i enjoy them

but come on the freaking 600 stored order is driving me crazy , it comes to me at least three times a week and i struggle so freaking much to get it done

i love the high reward orders but i hate a near impossibility task

i hate to go tryharder in dominion just to gain high score , and i hate myself even more when i fail despite going full tryharder

before i get it done i go through 6-12 dominion matches and praying for god every time to help me

it's truly time consuming and i don't have much time because the new orders will come soon and i will lose one if i didn't finish what i got

it's very frustrating whenever i read this F order on my list

i hope you understand my issue and remember not everyone got what it takes , show care for moderate skill players who represents your majority

i hope you delete this order or reduce it to 500 score or replace it with a new one

and i'm waiting for a dev respond , thank you for reading .

Kryltic
09-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Play as a Heavy or Hybrid. Capture on an objective and camp. As long as you can get a kill or 3 you should be able to manage it.

That or sit on the minion objective as a Vanguard or Hybrid and keep clearing it. Have the perk to heal off of minion kills and you'll get there.

Arekonator
09-05-2018, 10:16 PM
*obligatory git gud comment*

You can get 1k+ renown for a good game. 600 isnt really that much. My advice is to just lock it in with other orders and forget about it. Play to have a good game, dont consciously tryhard just to get the order. Just select it at the start of the session and then forget about it. Even bad player have good game every once in a while, it would be very strange if you coudnt complete it by just playing normaly untill the orders reset-

DefiledDragon
09-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Just camp a zone mate like Kryltic said. If you grind orders against bots, they will come at you now and again one at a time giving you some extra renown for killing them. You should easily hit 600 if you just stay inside a zone for the whole game. Clearing B now and again will also provide a nice boost as you get 1 renown per minion killed.

bannex19
09-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Play as a Heavy or Hybrid. Capture on an objective and camp. As long as you can get a kill or 3 you should be able to manage it.

That or sit on the minion objective as a Vanguard or Hybrid and keep clearing it. Have the perk to heal off of minion kills and you'll get there.

This was more informative than i think he was expecting
Each archetype gets bonus renown for doing stuff like heavy gets bonus renown for defending a zone.

David_gorda
09-05-2018, 10:29 PM
Just use a Zerker and exploit 400ms lights with hyperarmor. Easy to get 1k reknown with op Class.

DefiledDragon
09-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Just use a Zerker and exploit 400ms lights with hyperarmor. Easy to get 1k reknown with op Class.

Zerk's not OP. if anything he probably needs a slight buff.

voiddp
09-05-2018, 11:03 PM
If you have problems with 600 in usual matches, you can just start PvAI skirmish with matchmaking off.
And just try not to die and kill as much as you can. Will be easy 600.

David_gorda
09-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Zerk's not OP. if anything he probably needs a slight buff. lol good Joke :D

DefiledDragon
09-05-2018, 11:19 PM
lol good Joke :D

Damn! I was convinced you would take the bait :P

CandleInTheDark
09-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Tribute vs ai with matchmaking turned off. The bots generally cancel each other out and trade flags, this means you can steal flags,plant them, stop bots taking them for ten minutes, I usually get 600-700 doing that.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-06-2018, 01:11 AM
I agree with go with a heavy class so much easier to be at the top of the leader board for some reason.

WashedByB1ood
09-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Look at your main characters move list it should tell you how they earn more renown, then play a match against AI with matchmaking turned off. It's really simple this way. Might take you a couple matches depending what mode you play. And while you won't get as much xp for the match you'll still get the same reward for the order and probably much faster. I usually complete all my orders in ai just to clear them out easier and give the xp to heroes i'm not as good with.

Hope this helps!

HEXSigma
09-06-2018, 03:28 AM
What gives you the most score in Dominion matches are usually kill streaks. If you stay and boost an objective with a teammate and assist enough on killing to get several takedowns without dying, you'll get a nice bonus per kill with the plus of giving that same bonus to your mate. If you got a friend that can assist you at a very concurred point it will be way easier when you get those streaks together

Kamen42
09-06-2018, 10:07 AM
While this one is one of the harder ones it is definitely not unachievable. If you have problems try doing a Dominion vs AI. It is usually pretty easy to get there.

BigDaddyDevil
09-06-2018, 10:24 AM
just got my 600 order done conquerer dominion vs a.i. pick a zone close to thier spawn sit there. only leave if there close by kill then go back. or a map where zones are super close. camp them go back and forth. just dont get killed and reviving team mates helps.