PDA

View Full Version : Manji/Swastika on the emblem

nawjauhg
09-05-2018, 03:39 PM
So, if i would add a Manji (a swastika, not the Nazi kind, but a traditional Buddhist/Japanese symbol) on my emblem, would i get banned?

Wes8504
09-05-2018, 03:53 PM
My guess would be yes. The emblem would at least be reported and cleared. It sucks, but even though the actual meaning of the symbol is positive, it has been corrupted and forever unusable, at least in the Americas, Europe, and probably western Asia.

Devils-_-legacy
09-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Not if you do the actual buddhist symbol as its visible different but I wouldnt recommend it as some people can't tell the diffrence

Wes8504
09-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Not if you do the actual buddhist symbol as its visible different but I wouldnt recommend it as some people can't tell the diffrence

Not to mention it may be seen as an attempt to get around their policy, same as using # instead of H in another word for poop to get around the chat filter. (Sorry to ubi moderators if this is seen as an attempt to get around the chat filter.)

Devils-_-legacy
09-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Not really different colour schemes and diffrent meanings also one points left and is seen as the symbolism of the auspicious footprints of Buddha and the other is a symbol of a fascist regime that points right

UbiJurassic
09-05-2018, 06:12 PM
So, if i would add a Manji (a swastika, not the Nazi kind, but a traditional Buddhist/Japanese symbol) on my emblem, would i get banned?

You would not be banned if it was your first offense. If support deemed that your emblem was in violation of our Code of Conduct, they would first reset the emblem and then issue a warning. The second offense would be a temporary suspension and the emblem would again be reset. Multiple offenses can result in additional temporary suspensions all the way to to permanent bans based on the severity of the offense.

If you'd like to read over our Code of Conduct, you can find it here. (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571524-Code-of-Conduct-UPDATED-05-16-2018)