PDA

View Full Version : Please Ubi fix orochi

Syn.ASUR
09-04-2018, 09:23 PM
I dont know what fun factor is in playing dominion when the opposite team is just filled with orochis, its not that hard to handle one but 3 or 2 at the same time is just isnt fun. All the orochi players do is gank up and light light light and repeat. orochi light is so safe in the sense that even if you parry the light what you get is a heavy however one light connects means atleast 2 connect. meaning out damaging most of the players and heroes.

This is just bad no worse since it takes the fun out of the game and just makes it so that players use broken mechanics while those who choose to learn and master the game get the worst.

DefiledDragon
09-04-2018, 09:38 PM
You're seriously complaining that a character is OP because you can't take on 3 at once? Am I reading that right?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-04-2018, 10:33 PM
I'd rather fight multiple orochis than just one.

Lord_Cherubi
09-05-2018, 12:04 AM
In a 1v3 situation it really doesnt matter who you're facing, you're already neck deep in ****. Sometimes you might face 3 highlanders spamming unblockables while you have your back against a wall but does it make highlander OP? No, dominion is a 4v4 mode and every single hero has at least something to be annoying enough in a teamfight.

Syn.ASUR
09-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Well the point i was making is orochi is really good at ganks coz of his lights. I am not saying hes op just that hes not fun to fight when being ganked. Lately all the teams i an facing have 2-3 and sometimes 4 orochi together just ganking. Not exactly fun. I know its easy to counter or parry light but 3 at the same time and their lights have interrupt capability makes it extremely frustrating.

Lord_Cherubi
09-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Well the point i was making is orochi is really good at ganks coz of his lights. I am not saying hes op just that hes not fun to fight when being ganked. Lately all the teams i an facing have 2-3 and sometimes 4 orochi together just ganking. Not exactly fun. I know its easy to counter or parry light but 3 at the same time and their lights have interrupt capability makes it extremely frustrating.

Sorry, i didn't mean to sound like im disagreeing with you. I know exactly how you feel brother, it's not OP but indeed very painfull. Just remember to always take Dominion with a pinch of salt, in it's current state it can't be taken completely seriously 😅

Buggy.Blaster
09-05-2018, 09:14 AM
my vote is just less light spam heroes in general. they make the game not so fun. I'm ok losing to some sick tactics, but when i lose to light spam it just sux my soul and i don't feel like i was outplayed. just on the unlucky side more so. i think the idea is so noobs can still win games, but i don't like that concept as a whole for this game. noobs will get better as they play more, they don't need to rely on light spams. not saying to change them but kinda asking for less light spam heroes in the future! i know lots of people feel this way so I'm not alone on this.