PDA

View Full Version : Your Mains Rework Idea

RexXZ347
09-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Hi guys! After playing this game for a long time and i have noticed that warden and conqueror takes almost no skill high win reward characters because of shield/shoulder bash-damage spamming that i would love to call "gay moves" and for a long time low tier heroes haven't been buff. And also to counter dynasty warriors factions. I would like to open a thread where anyone can share their ideas for a buff/rework on their main characters so we could help the devs in their reworks, hopefully fasten their rework. Share your ideas where reworks of your mains should be on par with the conqueror or warden tier. So here are my 2 mains: Aramusha and Centurion.

Aramusha:
1)Unblockable Hyper Armored Heavy Finisher - to open turtles and to attempt them into parrying instead of just blocking. Can be feinted into side lights but no guaranteed top light. Can also be feinted into a gb. Can trade damage because of hyper armor and unblockable.

2) A Neutral 400ms Opener - another opener to counter bashers. Maybe a roundhouse kick or a hilt bash then a guaranteed light. Does not drain stamina. Takes 40% stamina from aramusha.

3) Untelegraphic Chains - aramusha can be shutdown by turtling and blocking. Wait to block then bash/shove/counter attack/dodge attack. With this, aramusha wouldn't be easily blocked.

4) Side Dodge Attacks - remove the aramusha side forward dash attacks and make it a dodge attack. Almost all the characters have a side dodge attack/side dodge bash/side dodge gb so why not give aramusha one?

5) Blade blockade startup at 300ms from 400ms. Still 383ms duration.

6) Reversed Zone - instead of a light then an unblockable zone. It will start as an unblockable zone and feintable to a light. Like a raider stunning tap.

Centurion:
1) Initial Charged Unblockable Heavy - return his initial charged unblockable heavy.

2) 400ms Kick - let his kick be executed at 400ms like a conqueror shield bash. Does not drain stamina.

3) Tracking Charged Hyper Armored Punch - the parry to kick-heavy-punch is now easy to read. Even if you charge the punch it will always be dodged. You can't attack after that, you can't gb. You just need to watch your enemy dodge and counter you. So in this case when it is charged it will track the enemy even if they roll away. The only time you can dodge is wait for it to be charged and dodge it. Like how a warden SB is countered.

4) Cancelable Zone - is that a word? I don't care. Make his zone to be able to cancel at anytime after the first hit. With this, centurions aren't susepctible to parry when doing a zone.

Here are all my ideas. Share your ideas for your main so we can reach out to the devs and help them in this game.

PS: please, no criticism on my ideas. They are just IDEAS. You can share your own main heroes rework down below.

Armosias
09-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Conq and Warden are both in a really good state right now, I don't believe that their tier should be the goal for other heroes' balancing or reworks.

And if we can't criticize your ideas then where's the discussion? I'd like to react on changes but I can't?

Also can you please describe what is a 'gay move' to you?

RexXZ347
09-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Conq and Warden are both in a really good state right now, I don't believe that their tier should be the goal for other heroes' balancing or reworks.

And if we can't criticize your ideas then where's the discussion? I'd like to react on changes but I can't?

Also can you please describe what is a 'gay move' to you?

This threads aim is to help the devs in reworking and balancing the game. Let them read it and choose or it might give them idea on how to balance the game. Criticism in one's idea isn't ideal in this thread. As it is just idea and not what it will happen in the future. Again, again, and again, the aim of this thread is for ideas to come out from players on what they want to change on their mains that could help the devs. If people are going to criticize other people's ideas in this thread. Then it's clear that that person enjoys criticizing other people and on a crab mentality. The gay moves i wanted to point out is the shoulder bash for warden and shield bash for conqueror spamming as those moves are very hard to deal with and easy to pull on their side. Even a noob who knows these moves can be on average gameplay competition.

GayForShugoki
09-04-2018, 01:42 PM
Peacekeeper: Make it not trash.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-04-2018, 05:59 PM
because of shield/shoulder bash-damage spamming that i would love to call "gay moves"

Well, it looks like your typical anti-Conq on these forums.

2) A Neutral 400ms Opener - another opener to counter bashers. Maybe a roundhouse kick or a hilt bash then a guaranteed light. Does not drain stamina. Takes 40% stamina from aramusha.

"It's not a 'gay move' if it's on my main"

3) Untelegraphic Chains - aramusha can be shutdown by turtling and blocking. Wait to block then bash/shove/counter attack/dodge attack. With this, aramusha wouldn't be easily blocked.

Get hosed assassins.

5) Blade blockade startup at 300ms from 400ms. Still 383ms duration.

One of the actually sane ideas from the post.

2) 400ms Kick - let his kick be executed at 400ms like a conqueror shield bash. Does not drain stamina.

Shield bash is 500ms and also another instance of "It's not a 'gay move' if it's on my main".

4) Cancelable Zone - is that a word? I don't care. Make his zone to be able to cancel at anytime after the first hit. With this, centurions aren't susepctible to parry when doing a zone.

It sounds okay until you realize the first attack from the zone is guaranteed on a successful kick. So basically Centurions could use their 400ms unblockable kicks that you want them to have and get 25 damage guaranteed and then cancel the zone to avoid a parry. But this is the anti-Conq's idea of a fair game in a nutshell.

PS: please, no criticism on my ideas.

It's definitely your typical anti-Conq on these forums.

RexXZ347
09-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Well, it looks like your typical anti-Conq on these forums.

"It's not a 'gay move' if it's on my main"

Get hosed assassins.

One of the actually sane ideas from the post.

Shield bash is 500ms and also another instance of "It's not a 'gay move' if it's on my main".

It sounds okay until you realize the first attack from the zone is guaranteed on a successful kick. So basically Centurions could use their 400ms unblockable kicks that you want them to have and get 25 damage guaranteed and then cancel the zone to avoid a parry. But this is the anti-Conq's idea of a fair game in a nutshell.

It's definitely your typical anti-Conq on these forums.

Ahhh.... A typical toxic conqueror main ready to defend his baby. Facts: conqueror shield bash is broken. You can't argue about that. Even if your close minded brain won't process it. The fact is always the fact. Ok? 2nd, I'm sure your a low skilled player who uses a S tier character to grab a win and spam emotes on every enemy players you kill thinking you have great skill. But the only thing you do is bash hit, bash hit, bash hit. A broken mechanic. 3rd, you don't want characters to be equal with your baby because that would be broken right? Only the conqueror should be on top of the food chain. I get it. No fair fight with the conqueror. 4th, then tell me what is broken with the aramusha NOW and explain to me the "It's not a 'gay move' if it's on my main" thing there? Clearly, you know your yourself. This "It's not a 'gay move' if it's on my main" part exactly suits to you.

PS: i do hate warden and conqueror because of low skill requirements to use them and high win rate by just spamming shield and shoulder bash. Those bashes ar broken. It's different from warlord headbut or valkyrie shield bash as they are telegraphic and low damage. But warden and conqueror? Just spam them to victory.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Facts: conqueror shield bash is broken. You can't argue about that.

I'm sorry but you forgot your obligatory "PS: please, no criticism" on this post.

Even if your close minded brain won't process it. The fact is always the fact. Ok?

Your opinion of shield bash isn't a fact though.

2nd, I'm sure your a low skilled player who uses a S tier character to grab a win and spam emotes on every enemy players you kill thinking you have great skill.

I've mained Conqueror since open beta, long before the rework. For the vast majority of this game's lifespan, he was a C Tier character. So to accuse me of only playing S Tier characters is completely laughable.

Feel free to try to say he wasn't C tier pre-rework though, I can't wait to rip you to shreds on that.

But the only thing you do is bash hit, bash hit, bash hit. A broken mechanic.

As far as playing competitively, yes you have to go for shield bashes or just turtle because that's Conqueror's only viable offense competitively. Unfortunately Anti-Conqs such as yourself don't want a fair game so they just reject any reasonable propositions that buff other Conqueror offense to be decent while nerfing spammable shield bash. You see, that would be a win-win situation and not the free-win situation that Anti-Conqs were accustomed to pre-rework.

3rd, you don't want characters to be equal with your baby because that would be broken right? Only the conqueror should be on top of the food chain. I get it. No fair fight with the conqueror.

It's the reverse. Anti-Conqs want their free wins back. They want their free wins from Berseker and Kensei back too as every single season 5 reworked character has gotten plenty of butt hurt threads such as this one.

4th, then tell me what is broken with the aramusha NOW and explain to me the "It's not a 'gay move' if it's on my main" thing there? Clearly, you know your yourself. This "It's not a 'gay move' if it's on my main" part exactly suits to you.

There's nothing broken with Aramusha. The guy sucks and Conqueror will be in basically the same boat as far as offense goes if shield bash is nerfed except of course he will have a light/heavy infinite chain that is slower and does less damage than Aramusha's.

PS: i do hate warden and conqueror because of low skill requirements to use them and high win rate by just spamming shield and shoulder bash. Those bashes ar broken. It's different from warlord headbut or valkyrie shield bash as they are telegraphic and low damage. But warden and conqueror? Just spam them to victory.

Not telegraphed? The Conqueror glows orange after a dodge, dude. What isn't telegraphed? Warlord's head butt is the same exact speed and can be branched into from a forward dodge just as quickly This only serves to prove your evident bias against Conq.

NHLGoldenKnight
09-06-2018, 12:14 AM
I am sad with Warder rework and somewhat Conq as well.

For a Warden, it is not about how good or bad he is. I just wanted him to feel like master of a longsword, but he doesn't. Ubisoft missed opportunity to implement longsword fighting techniques which are well documented plus thete is HEMA. It escapes my mind how they have a knight with a sword that doesn't:

1. Thrust or stab his enemies. Largest advantage of a longsword completely ignored. However, Kensei and Orrochi can thrust although it is not usual for their weapons, PK can, Centurion can as well.

2. Pommel strike. Again, legitimate technique completely ignored when it comes to Warden. But Kensei can do it, Centurion and HL can as well.

3. Half swording, although it was in a single game it wasn't implemented for a Warden.

So I am disappointed. Warden is no master swordsman. He is strong fir other reasons, his longsword technique is not one of them.

As for Conq, he is not main main or even in top 5, but he really doesn't have much once they nerf his shield bash. Where is his mixup, ha, fast unblockables, anything really? As a heavy he needs tools such as ha but again, what do I know?

DefiledDragon
09-06-2018, 01:08 AM
He halfswords on his crushing counter but yeah, I agree on the other points about thrusting and pommel strikes.

NHLGoldenKnight
09-06-2018, 01:13 AM
Well, I meant more like real half swording, like Appolyon does in single player. You grab the blade and use guard to smash someone's face. :)

DefiledDragon
09-06-2018, 01:15 AM
It's funny because he's creative with his sword in the executions, just not on the battlefield.

RexXZ347
09-06-2018, 05:33 PM
I'm sorry but you forgot your obligatory "PS: please, no criticism" on this post.

Your opinion of shield bash isn't a fact though.

I've mained Conqueror since open beta, long before the rework. For the vast majority of this game's lifespan, he was a C Tier character. So to accuse me of only playing S Tier characters is completely laughable.

Feel free to try to say he wasn't C tier pre-rework though, I can't wait to rip you to shreds on that.

As far as playing competitively, yes you have to go for shield bashes or just turtle because that's Conqueror's only viable offense competitively. Unfortunately Anti-Conqs such as yourself don't want a fair game so they just reject any reasonable propositions that buff other Conqueror offense to be decent while nerfing spammable shield bash. You see, that would be a win-win situation and not the free-win situation that Anti-Conqs were accustomed to pre-rework.

It's the reverse. Anti-Conqs want their free wins back. They want their free wins from Berseker and Kensei back too as every single season 5 reworked character has gotten plenty of butt hurt threads such as this one.

There's nothing broken with Aramusha. The guy sucks and Conqueror will be in basically the same boat as far as offense goes if shield bash is nerfed except of course he will have a light/heavy infinite chain that is slower and does less damage than Aramusha's.

Not telegraphed? The Conqueror glows orange after a dodge, dude. What isn't telegraphed? Warlord's head butt is the same exact speed and can be branched into from a forward dodge just as quickly This only serves to prove your evident bias against Conq.

I'm sorry. Are you invited here? I only need open minded unbiased players here. If 90% of the players says conqueror is S tier then he is S tier. I read your other post and literally you would not shut up because you have loyalty from your main and will defend him to death and would ask for a buff because he's a "useless" character. Clearly, just shut up. Conqueror is S tier and that's a fact. He is even higher than warden to be exact. Requires little skill with very large victory chance. Use other main and i'm the one who will rip you apart using my C tier aramusha.

tehemperorer
09-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Get rid of unblockables, change them to high chip damage moves that do more damage if blocked than if hit

NHLGoldenKnight
09-06-2018, 05:55 PM
It's funny because he's creative with his sword in the executions, just not on the battlefield.

Yeah, he is. And he is using half swording vs minions plus there is half swording in single play. I just think Ubi got lazy with Warden.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-07-2018, 02:13 AM
I'm sorry. Are you invited here?

It's a public forum, you dunce. No invitation is required. If you can't stand people having different ideas from you then you need to just get off the internet period.

I only need open minded unbiased players here. If 90% of the players says conqueror is S tier then he is S tier.

Nobody cares about a statistic you made up.

I read your other post and literally you would not shut up

Nobody is forcing you post on a public forum. If you're too much of a baby to handle criticism then you need to leave.

because you have loyalty from your main and will defend him to death and would ask for a buff because he's a "useless" character. Clearly, just shut up.

If all you have as a rebuttal to counter to this is repeatedly begging me to shut up, then you really do need to just leave.

Use other main and i'm the one who will rip you apart using my C tier aramusha.

Yeah okay, little man.

ChampionRuby50g
09-07-2018, 02:21 AM
90% may not be true, but itís definitely the majority of players who think Conq is S-tier. So yeah, people do care because while the number could be off, heís still right in saying Conq is S-tier.

RexXZ347
09-07-2018, 06:32 AM
It's a public forum, you dunce. No invitation is required. If you can't stand people having different ideas from you then you need to just get off the internet period.

Nobody cares about a statistic you made up.

Nobody is forcing you post on a public forum. If you're too much of a baby to handle criticism then you need to leave.

If all you have as a rebuttal to counter to this is repeatedly begging me to shut up, then you really do need to just leave.

Yeah okay, little man.

Sigh... It's like i'm having an arguement against a 10 years old spoiled brat kid. Just a waste of time.