PDA

View Full Version : is targeting off?

beerbariandh
09-03-2018, 03:38 AM
why do you have to be looking at the person to target them? If my back is turned and im stealing an idol in Tribute, and then in the radar I see someone coming at me why cant I hit left trigger and turn around to block? or when fighting a three on one releasing and pulling trigger why cant it go to the next person and then the next? that way you can do damage and black each one. i don't like the back and forth motion while trying to target the heavy behind the other two in front of you when it never targets him. just seems broke in my opinion.

MuscleTech12018
09-04-2018, 10:51 AM
The target switch is bugged in this game, especially on PC. ( if there are 3 enemies around you, you can't target only 2 of them)

beerbariandh
09-04-2018, 03:55 PM
I was playing a duel and both of us were low on health, all of a sudden my target on the hero went away, I thought maybe I was too far away so I got closer to the point where I am within striking distance and pulling the trigger to lock onto him, nothing happened. So I got close enough and performed a zone attack thinking maybe it would hit him and end the match, again I am wrong, zone attack does nothing like he wasn't even there and then he attacks me and kills me. Of all the issues the targeting bug is the worst because you literally cannot play the game at this point.

beerbariandh
09-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Could someone from Ubi comment on this and let me know if this is a known issue on xbox platform? I feel Ubi doesn't respond unless a senior member comments on something.

DefiledDragon
09-04-2018, 04:23 PM
I get periodic unlock during fights, usually when I counter guard break attempts. I also occasionally get random target switching. It's definitely flaky.