PDA

View Full Version : Mad props to whoever designed the "Mountain" execution

Lord_Cherubi
08-31-2018, 05:04 PM
I finally got it unlocked and man, it almost looks more brutal than in GoT. What makes it really crazy tho is the fact that the head absolutely EXPLODES on my face, spilling blood all over my grandpa beard. Im a huge detail-freak in any videogame basically so i notice these little things!

On a sidenote i'd like to make a request, can you make it so most of the executions have ragdoll physics on them? For example, orochi default executions leave me floating halfway in the air if performed on a edge or stairs.

UbiJurassic
08-31-2018, 07:07 PM
I finally got it unlocked and man, it almost looks more brutal than in GoT. What makes it really crazy tho is the fact that the head absolutely EXPLODES on my face, spilling blood all over my grandpa beard. Im a huge detail-freak in any videogame basically so i notice these little things!

On a sidenote i'd like to make a request, can you make it so most of the executions have ragdoll physics on them? For example, orochi default executions leave me floating halfway in the air if performed on a edge or stairs.

Glad you're loving the execution!

Rag doll physics on corpses has been something we've played with, but there are apparently issues with leaving it active in-game. It's still something we could consider for the future though.

Here's a fun little segment (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRzMl48_Q8&feature=youtu.be&t=35m59s) where we turned it on to play golf with enemies. :P

Lord_Cherubi
08-31-2018, 07:23 PM
Glad you're loving the execution!

Rag doll physics on corpses has been something we've played with, but there are apparently issues with leaving it active in-game. It's still something we could consider for the future though.

Here's a fun little segment (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRzMl48_Q8&feature=youtu.be&t=35m59s) where we turned it on to play golf with enemies. :P

WE NEED THIS. Absolutely no respect for the enemies 😂