PDA

View Full Version : Assassin problem

VMbojan
08-31-2018, 02:36 PM
Soo when are assassins going to get nerfed or reworked because i had a few frend who got the game free and the quit after 5h because of assassins and to be honest i too em losing the will to play soo will there be eny work done here. Also wtf is up with kenseis speed hes as fast as orochi. Highlander spaming hewys and grabs. Nobushi the hero you all saw playing dirty in the turnament still playes dirty and thers no nerf for her

Sleek_007
08-31-2018, 02:48 PM
Honestly, mate, it just sounds like you're just trying to use heavies and are mad that they aren't comboing. Have you tried blocking? Parrying? Dodging? or the other crap you can use to stop anything an assassin does?

VMbojan
08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
oh and how could i forget walkary and her sweap spam

Roseguard_Cpt
08-31-2018, 02:50 PM
Nobushi was actually nerfed into the ground over the course of several patches after the infamous "Tournament". The man there was using unlock tech which has since been removed. As for assassins I'm going to assume you mean their lights. For that you're just going to have to practice like the rest of us did and still do. Fight, Die, Learn, Repeat until victory. All fighting games take a bit to get used to, just look at noobs and pros in other games such as MKX.

VMbojan
08-31-2018, 02:50 PM
i tued everything but assassins recover soo fast when it try to do something they already dodged and stardet to spam lights or some other thing

Roseguard_Cpt
08-31-2018, 02:53 PM
Go practice against a Peacekeeper bot for a couple hours, have it at level 1 or 2, do not attack, just focus on blocking. You'll see crazy improvement if you stick to it.

Charmzzz
08-31-2018, 02:54 PM
Basically you want ALL Characters to be nerfed, except the ones you play. Did I get that right?

Edit: Yeah, looked him up, all his most played Characters are not in his list of "has to be nerfed cause OP". Of course. ^^

voiddp
08-31-2018, 02:59 PM
Lol assasing are faster, just get that in.
Why do you even try to play aggressively with not assassin hero vs faster assassin character?
Use logic. Bait, punish. Play defensively.

VMbojan
08-31-2018, 03:11 PM
i play as a warlord and i do play defensivly and wlways wait for opening but assassins always go through me for example orochi he gets in his far dash attack and i go in full block but somehow he still gets through and hits me

voiddp
08-31-2018, 03:15 PM
He can't hit through full block it only can be some lag. Do you play on Console? Wireless controller, TV without gaming mode, connection through WiFi?

Charmzzz
08-31-2018, 03:15 PM
i play as a warlord and i do play defensivly and wlways wait for opening but assassins always go through me for example orochi he gets in his far dash attack and i go in full block but somehow he still gets through and hits me

Video please, never seen an Orochi going through a Full-Block. Could have been Lag or you were just too slow. And WL is not your most played Character concerning FHTracker. ;)

VMbojan
08-31-2018, 03:28 PM
i play on a laptop wit wireles wi-fi and i use a cabel conected mouse and my wi-fi is working fine i hawe a good and stable conection no mater what im palying

voiddp
08-31-2018, 03:34 PM
Its reactional game. Wifi always adds random lags +20-50ms in comparison to wired connection. So it still can be somewhat easier to react on cable. But WiFi alone is not much of a problem. Like only 1/8 of reaction window at most.

Maybe its that other player lags. Or maybe you timings of entering full block is slow vs this move.

VMbojan
08-31-2018, 03:40 PM
look im not a dev and im not a experienced player im only overall renown 11 soo most of my might think im a beginer and didnt play enought of the game but i youst this some moves are over the top orochis light spams hyperarmor(wich isnt a move but should be restricded to attacks and not being passive) higlanders insane reach and unblockables that follow you kenseis speed despite him being a vanguard some of my frends call him a tank assassins. Im not the best player never claimed to be i hawe a lot more to learn this is simply me asking opinoin of more experianced player on this problem

voiddp
08-31-2018, 03:44 PM
Well you also can go to arena, pick character you have problems vs. Pick lvl3 bot, or setup moves you have problems vs. And train to counter that for some time.
Experienced gamers do that a lot when they have some problems vs something.

yfkutfui
08-31-2018, 05:58 PM
Soo when are assassins going to get nerfed or reworked because i had a few frend who got the game free and the quit after 5h because of assassins and to be honest i too em losing the will to play soo will there be eny work done here. Also wtf is up with kenseis speed hes as fast as orochi. Highlander spaming hewys and grabs. Nobushi the hero you all saw playing dirty in the turnament still playes dirty and thers no nerf for her

it can be super frustrating playing against assassins that simply just wait to doge, counter attack and spam the fast light attacks, but don't do what they want, try baiting them by feinting a heavy then punish them off a parry, each one comes with their own particular problems, I particularly struggle with the Berserker and his uninterruptable stance paired with his huge damage potential, but I'm getting better, slowly

the training section is priceless and also try playing the characters you hate, playing them is the best way to learn their strengths and weaknesses and remember if you play 4v4 sometimes it doesn't matter, you could be an awesome player but if your facing a well coordinated gank squad and your team is weak then your done for no matter what.

Baturai
08-31-2018, 06:26 PM
Vanguards have obviously more advantage over assassins.
since the standartized Dodgerecovery and dodge after block

High level duels Assassins are food.

Buggy.Blaster
09-01-2018, 12:22 AM
yea it sounds like you just need to practice the game broskee. can't nerf 80% of the classes yo..