PDA

View Full Version : graphic glitches at night

billygoat
09-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Been playing for a while now without a hitch. recently at night i get a big grey box on the left side of the screen with a big black circle in the middle. Looks like a big moon gone bad. In free view the box stays in the same palce while moving foward but the water is decent. ships that enter area dissapear but can be heard and also fired upon(sucks) Also the water looks green and distorted in free view and the waves look white on the tops ob the bridge like not how its supposed to be.When i first got the game to play it looked awesome now it looks different. Basically the graphics look diminished like the settings were changed but wasnt. thought it could be graphics card but took it back and got a new one still same prob
please help!!!!!

all latest updates done Bios,graphics,chip, etc.
P4 3.0
Win XP
X700 Pro 256 mb
180 gb hd with 70 % free
Creative 2Zs sound card
1gb mem

billygoat
09-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Been playing for a while now without a hitch. recently at night i get a big grey box on the left side of the screen with a big black circle in the middle. Looks like a big moon gone bad. In free view the box stays in the same palce while moving foward but the water is decent. ships that enter area dissapear but can be heard and also fired upon(sucks) Also the water looks green and distorted in free view and the waves look white on the tops ob the bridge like not how its supposed to be.When i first got the game to play it looked awesome now it looks different. Basically the graphics look diminished like the settings were changed but wasnt. thought it could be graphics card but took it back and got a new one still same prob
please help!!!!!

all latest updates done Bios,graphics,chip, etc.
P4 3.0
Win XP
X700 Pro 256 mb
180 gb hd with 70 % free
Creative 2Zs sound card
1gb mem

Messervy
09-02-2005, 11:14 PM
How do you stand with patches?

Anton_Reinhold
09-03-2005, 10:19 AM
I had that happen too before I got the latest patch installed.

http://www.silent-hunteriii.com/uk/home.php

Just make sure to pick the right one of the four...