PDA

View Full Version : Are now cheats allowed ?

MuscleTech12018
08-29-2018, 04:03 PM
It's a genuine question because i have like 3-4 friends who play this game on constant daily basis with cheats on PC since 2-3 months and they are not banned.

I even know they get reported and no bans whatsoever ?

If you search on google there are "some guys" who offer totally non-detected cheats....

So, it's using hacks allowed now ?

Thorstein31
08-29-2018, 05:15 PM
. I don't believe it is allowed, and you will find people who use it for shure, all you can do is record the gameplay, report and sent it to support.

David_gorda
08-29-2018, 05:20 PM
What cheat is it? 400ms lights with hyperarmor? Sorry its not a cheat its just a noob playing berserker.

Charmzzz
08-29-2018, 06:54 PM
I have never seen a Cheater in FH since release. Like never. What's the cheat? Just blocking and Dodging wont win a fight.

@David_gorda: we are talking PC here, please just leave. You are playing on Console, not your thing...

UbiJurassic
08-29-2018, 06:57 PM
Cheats have never be condoned in For Honor. If you find someone that you believe is cheating, please report them and send any evidence you have to our support team. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater)

Closing this thread, as discussion of hacks or cheats is against the forum rules.