PDA

View Full Version : is it possible

Rattle_Trapper
04-02-2005, 12:37 PM
S` It's hard to see the tracers on the 50 cals, especially with eyes as old as mine. (I was born when Moby **** was a guppy) I think all my rounds are behind my target. I have guns set to 300m convergance I get on someone's six at about .35 to .25 I'll let out a few burst's and it seems like my rounds are going below the target. My question is : Is it possible to ajust the windshiels sight up or dn and if so how? I do understand the concept of shootinf and know about leading in a snap shot but inlevel flight on someone's six I should be able to line it up and get a hit but no luck here. Thanks in advance for your help.

Rattle_Trapper
04-02-2005, 12:37 PM
S` It's hard to see the tracers on the 50 cals, especially with eyes as old as mine. (I was born when Moby **** was a guppy) I think all my rounds are behind my target. I have guns set to 300m convergance I get on someone's six at about .35 to .25 I'll let out a few burst's and it seems like my rounds are going below the target. My question is : Is it possible to ajust the windshiels sight up or dn and if so how? I do understand the concept of shootinf and know about leading in a snap shot but inlevel flight on someone's six I should be able to line it up and get a hit but no luck here. Thanks in advance for your help.

fherathras
04-02-2005, 12:54 PM
no.

ither you are a pisspoor shot

or you are out of range

try getting closer

3.JG51_BigBear
04-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Another thought, you might be aiming too high. It could be your rounds are firing over the target and then 'sinking' in front. Those tracers seem to do that to me every once in a while because they're so light that its difficult to judge range on them.

chaikanut
04-02-2005, 03:44 PM
If you are out of convergence, make sure you are rolled at the same angle as your enemy, otherwise your bullets will fly high and low from his wings. The new 50 cal with its tight grouping sucks because of that.

VW-IceFire
04-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Press Delete on the keyboard above the arrow keys and narrow your view angle. Help you see the bullets.

But they do need to be a bit brighter it seems.

Buster_Dee
03-31-2006, 02:44 PM
Old eyes here too. I practice and practice and practice, but I never build any kind of repetoire (adjustment for each angle, etc) because I simply can't see the red tracers enough to learn anything. I've heard several people say they only hear the complaint from nVidia owners (like me). I belong to a great squadron, but I don't fly with them anymore because it was just too discouraging. I couldn't even get in the way to help a mate.

F19_Orheim
03-31-2006, 09:53 PM
listen.. it's not at all that dependant of GFX card. A decent monitor is actually equally (or more) important

wayno7777
03-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Major Thomas Lynch banned tracers from his flight and their kills went way up....

Waldo.Pepper
03-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Turn on arcade mode in the conf.ini file then watch some tracks of your shooting to learn where you are shooting when you think you are hitting.

To learn how to do what I recommend learn to seach the forum. Try words like arcade and conf.ini http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Foxtrot-Hotel
04-01-2006, 05:09 AM
a good tip that helped a freind of me was: when you are a beginner, and think you have enough deflection, double it... and if you only have big problems in seeing these tiny red dots, the only thing you can do is zoom in...