PDA

View Full Version : Broken Matchmaking?

Pat.Kevin_HUN
08-29-2018, 10:55 AM
So i'm super new to the game, have 4 reputations overall, and I'm finding it impossible to have fun thanks to this broken matchmaking system. I cosntantly keep getting matched up with people 2x/3x the level i am, and basically get bulldozered, even got as far as getting a rep40 raider on dominion, any advice?

Sparticus_Titus
08-29-2018, 11:00 AM
I completely agree that the matchmaker is crap. There really isn't even one. Just now I had to leave a match because it was myself (rep 8 with a rep 7 gladiator) and 3 people with a lower rep that 3, against 4 guys over rep 10... this is just ****ing ridiculous.

Siegfried-Z
08-29-2018, 05:39 PM
Guys saddly the match making is broken.

But this is normal at your level to meet guys between total beginners rep 1 and guys arround rep 20 or a bit more ... this is your bracket.

I am rep 111 and since i was rep 70 i was very often against guys between 100 and 150.

Now that i am 111 i have 95% of games guys between 100 and 400 reps (yes few times i've met aliens more than 400reps lool ) it's like that :/

ElusiveCarnie
08-29-2018, 05:43 PM
Honestly, if i had gotten this game for free as many recently have, i would uninstall it solely because of matchmaking. It is incredibly dumb for me, a rep 29 to be matched in groups with rep 300's. This happens so often now I am starting to hate PvP, if Ubisoft doesn't fix this cancer soon I have a feeling they will be losing whatever new players they gained by giving away what I paid for.