PDA

View Full Version : Continuous Evasion (Head-to-Head)

PkmnAssassin
01-29-2011, 10:19 AM
It was just now, at the Pienza map (Wanted). I was going to kill the Courtesan, but she just evaded the hit (stepped aside). I know this usually happens in Smoke Bombs, but no Abilities were used. No Smoke, no Mute, no nothing. As she just evaded, I went for another strike. She keeps evading my attacks. She was the only one there, so yeah, that WAS my target. After like 10 evasions, (I even tried a Throwing Knife for no use), I just killed a cizilian to break the chain so I could keep playing, but I think she got +100 for me killing a civilian! -_-

I guess I could've solved this with a Hidden Gun, but I didn't have it then.

What is the cause to this? Is it a bad communication with the servers? My line in 12Mbps btw, more of that what is needed.

PkmnAssassin
01-29-2011, 10:19 AM
It was just now, at the Pienza map (Wanted). I was going to kill the Courtesan, but she just evaded the hit (stepped aside). I know this usually happens in Smoke Bombs, but no Abilities were used. No Smoke, no Mute, no nothing. As she just evaded, I went for another strike. She keeps evading my attacks. She was the only one there, so yeah, that WAS my target. After like 10 evasions, (I even tried a Throwing Knife for no use), I just killed a cizilian to break the chain so I could keep playing, but I think she got +100 for me killing a civilian! -_-

I guess I could've solved this with a Hidden Gun, but I didn't have it then.

What is the cause to this? Is it a bad communication with the servers? My line in 12Mbps btw, more of that what is needed.

Phyxsius-
01-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Well known bug that was supposedly fixed.

Best idea is to kill a civilian if it happens to you.