PDA

View Full Version : Teams.........Gank squads.....

yfkutfui
08-28-2018, 04:27 PM
Hi,

I'm looking to become a total a$$hole and I need your help, I need three other people to help me run around and gank the sh!t out of single player teams, I suggest we all share an offensive symbol, I don't know? something original and radical like maybe a middle finger or a big D!ck or something grade 3'ish and that we always make sure that we only ever play against 3 random players and the obligatory level one bot,

that we spend every game all running from zone to zone together and when we catch a player on his own take turns spamming our various unblockables, sweeps, bleeds and bashes on him........and then when we've ganked the sh!t out of him we all all dance over his digital corpse and t-bag him as we're such awesome warriors.
if you fit the bill call 1-800-dickhead now and join a team and be a winner!

be part of the 4 and not the 1.

DefiledDragon
08-28-2018, 04:35 PM
Damn, all this free salt and I don't even have a bag of chips handy :D

I take it Sir has had a less than satisfactory experience in Dominion?

Vakris_One
08-28-2018, 04:58 PM
Team D!ckhead. It has marketing potential. The merch will almost sell itself.

iAurelia
08-28-2018, 05:04 PM
4v4s are made for people who can't duel, deal with it, if you want a fair fight, you find that only in duels

yfkutfui
08-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Damn, all this free salt and I don't even have a bag of chips handy :D

I take it Sir has had a less than satisfactory experience in Dominion?

LOL I Know!

I expect the ganking its the dancing like they're something special that triggers me, when you just know they're total sh!t on their own,

nothings going to change, I'm not that na´ve but it feels good mocking them for what they are.

UbiJurassic
08-28-2018, 06:35 PM
Just a gentle reminder, language filters are on the forums for a reason. Please don't try to circumvent the filter. ;)

DefiledDragon
08-28-2018, 07:18 PM
LOL I Know!

I expect the ganking its the dancing like they're something special that triggers me, when you just know they're total sh!t on their own,

nothings going to change, I'm not that na´ve but it feels good mocking them for what they are.

It was an expertly crafted mocking I have to admit. To be honest, when I get ganked I'm always kind of relieved. It's when I get killed 1 v 1 I feel bad :D

yfkutfui
08-28-2018, 08:22 PM
Just a gentle reminder, language filters are on the forums for a reason. Please don't try to circumvent the filter. ;)

sorry.....