PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Mode 2 weap Glitch?

DoT.ExE2_4
08-28-2018, 08:31 AM
Well, the title says it. Somehow , i got to equip 2 weapons in ghost mode. I don't know how to recreate this, but it happened when i fast traveled to agua verde alpha , then immediatly went to the ammo box to swap main AR from mdr to G36c.the ammo box selection was stuck some where since i couldnt see the highlighted spot. after the weapon swap, ive someehow have 2 weaps in ghost mode now.... plus i can access those weaps with the swap button too. Hope ubi finds a fix, 2 weaps in ghost mode feels weird as heck since it screws up weapon swapping

DoT.ExE2_4
08-28-2018, 08:33 AM
I can't seem to un equip my G36C either, looks like its permenant untill bui fixes this

Paladinrja
08-28-2018, 08:38 AM
Payin' attention! Mofo go find out how you did this right now! I wanna know.. sick of this stupid limitation, we're not on guard duty here.. ;)

R.B.haze
09-24-2018, 01:17 AM
I am also experiencing this glitch and want to get back to just one primary. Thankfully my 2nd weapon I can't get rid of is the 416 and not something silly but it takes away from the challenge being able to have 2 primary weapons even if I can't change them on the fly. I hope ubisoft fixes this, as it sort of breaks ghost mode a little...

Ubi-Alien
09-24-2018, 09:34 AM
Hey everyone,

Please feel free to share a video of the issue with us, at it would be very useful in order to further investigate about this.

Thank you!