Added New Game + Mode
Added IGE Scripting Tools
Added new weapons
Added new vehicles
Added new masks
Added new special outfits

2. Stability & Performance

Fixed Audio issue that was causing an edge-case crash
Fixed a connection error bug when the Host of an in-game party created a private session
Fixed a freeze that would occur upon accessing the in-game party menu
Bug fix for rare stuck black screen upon Fast Travelling in Coop
Bug fix for error screen when moving an asset outside of map limits in IGE

3. Missions

Minor bug fix for Player inventory after some cinematics

4. Audio

Fixed minor audio/VO issues in Dead Living Zombies DLC
Fixed a rare audio crash

5. Gameplay & UI

Fixed minor player 3Cs issue

6. Coop

Bug fix for Coop Client spawning in the air without the parachute perk when the Host uses Air Drop to fast travel

7. Far Cry® Arcade

Bug fix for Lost on Mars DLC weapons in Arcade
Minor bug fixes for Far Cry® Arcade menu navigation

8. Map Editor

Fixed the Sky Occlusion Setting that did not properly interact with the light level of the map
Removed some folders that were doubled in Lights And Effects
Bug fix for texture issues on destructible generic shapes
Bug fix for Triggers and Actions for Scripting Tool
Bug fix for map budgets carrying over to new created maps
Bug fix for assets changing upon loading the map
Added IGE Lost on Mars DLC assets
Added IGE Dead Living Zombies DLC assets
Minor bug fix on some Hours of Darkness DLC assets
Minor bug fix on decals

9. Far Cry® 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC

General bug fix for release

UnionHouse
08-27-2018, 04:35 PM
Oh hey wow lookit that! You sneaky monkeys, working on stuff and not telling anybody. Hopefully there are still some people around to take advantage of your hard work. It sounds fantastic, can't wait to mess around with the new stuff. Update my released maps, maybe.

pROvAK_
08-27-2018, 04:47 PM
Only one thing matters from this. YOU BETTER HAVE ADDED THE MACHETE, or you have just lost a fan of over 10 years. You slap the fans in the face by not adding the Machete, truly.

JorRaptor
08-27-2018, 05:35 PM
Awesome news guys, so the update drops tomorrow, or?

I think it's August 28th and not the 27th right?

blueKolibri
08-27-2018, 06:16 PM
Awesome. Can't wait to start a new game with NG+ <3

Hitman47x.
08-27-2018, 06:21 PM
Oh wow. Thank you so much.

CaptSlapNuTs
08-27-2018, 06:26 PM
Thank you amazing work :)

Farcryisdead
08-27-2018, 06:27 PM
Only one thing matters from this. YOU BETTER HAVE ADDED THE MACHETE, or you have just lost a fan of over 10 years. You slap the fans in the face by not adding the Machete, truly.

Who cares about a machete? it has zero chance of being added. much more important things need to be added before a pointless machete.

azulluna
08-27-2018, 06:28 PM
WOW!!!!!!! All the new AI is amazing! There are lots of alien arachnids, zombies, zombie animals, and blood dragons!

Farcryisdead
08-27-2018, 06:29 PM
Great update.

maortzu1
08-27-2018, 06:33 PM
Thank you so much UBISOFT for the wonderful update

Iamcuddles
08-27-2018, 06:37 PM
That spoiler menu background. :O

iTzI3OBBY
08-27-2018, 06:48 PM
It's almost 2 pm edt here and I still haven't received it on xbox one.

IansaneArtist
08-27-2018, 07:07 PM
Sounds like a great update, I can't wait to try this! Thanks for your great support! Ubisoft really turned things around, I hope people come back to Far Cry 5 it is finally the game it was meant to be! BTW I purchased this game on both Xbox and PS4 because of the great updates! I even bought it as a gift for a friend.

Farcryisdead
08-27-2018, 07:22 PM
I think theres been a mix up with the dates because it says 27th monday 4pm UTC but it's gone 7pm UTC and no sign of the update on xb1. i think it's tomorrow 28th.

MrTimsan09
08-27-2018, 07:41 PM
I think theres been a mix up with the dates because it says 27th monday 4pm UTC but it's gone 7pm UTC and no sign of the update on xb1. i think it's tomorrow 28th.
I just downloaded TU10 on PC so it is today indeed ;)

portal_JUMPER21
08-27-2018, 08:18 PM
Not impressed... Just a planned update.
Just reading notes is disappointing.
Lets hope they update now for the community.
Race mode simple.
Coop in lobby browser is a must for lobbies of 2 players.

And no we dont need machete lol.

HorTyS
08-27-2018, 08:37 PM
Who cares about a machete? it has zero chance of being added. much more important things need to be added before a pointless machete.

While I agree his outrage is blown waaaay out of proportion, there are plenty of players who care and are frustrated with the removal of the machete or any sort of bladed equivalent in the game. I would never go so far as to call such an omission a "slap in the face" of the fans, but I wouldn't say it's pointless either. There are different "series staples" for different people. Some people got mad about editor stuff not being in the game. I couldn't care less about missing editor features but I'd never call them pointless or diminish their importance to someone else. Just sayin'....

About the update, it looks great. I hope that there are some significant additions in the "new weapons" and not just a handful of FC4 recycles. I'll be interested to see what perks can be upgraded as well. It looks like TU10 will be addressing a lot of concerns (though it will inevitably not be enough for some, never is right?) so I'm glad to see such an effort put in to supporting the game, even this late in it's life.

FluidGenius
08-27-2018, 09:13 PM
Wow thank you! I can't wait!

Steve64b
08-27-2018, 09:21 PM
Lets hope they update now for the community.
Race mode simple.

On SP/Coop maps we can now probably do racing: have multiple objective markers in the map, and have one only show after another one is triggered.

pcline1949
08-27-2018, 10:13 PM
will this download effect my FC5 game I'm now playing. Thanks

RestlessPilgrim
08-27-2018, 10:42 PM
New Game +
Finally, only took 3 games to get there! Seriously, thanks Ubi, we've been waiting for this one! :)

goedventje
08-27-2018, 11:19 PM
Thanks for fixing that annoying thumbnail problem when choosing a custom map. First you had to wait untill all the thumbs were loaded before ypou could pick a map but now it's good again.
The zombie and dragon AI animals in the editor are great. I also noticed a script in the climbing section for AI.. what does that do?

..and what does 'IGE' stand for?

BlissfulHawk33
08-27-2018, 11:20 PM
I recently started New Game Plus and in the beginning where you fight of the Peggies with the Marshal, does anyone experience framerate drops? I play on Xbox One X.

BlissfulHawk33
08-27-2018, 11:28 PM
I think IGE stands for In Game Editor.

cjf_92
08-27-2018, 11:58 PM
Im away from my xbox. Does any one know if ammo perks are among the perks that can be stacked on top of eachother

L0kEZ
08-28-2018, 12:27 AM
wow IM IMPRESSED

L0kEZ
08-28-2018, 12:28 AM
zombies coming soon to my Dead Space Map����������������������������������❤

Iamcuddles
08-28-2018, 12:37 AM
zombies coming soon to my Dead Space Map����������������������������������❤

A Dead Space map? Oh man oh man. What platform? I'd love to see that!

portal_JUMPER21
08-28-2018, 12:49 AM
Good update. But ubisoft screwed up as much as they could while doing it.
Just a warning they lowered amount of assets per map a few of my maps were all red and could not be edited. Game is crashing to.

FMS1975
08-28-2018, 02:08 AM
Thanks UBI for hear us about NG+

Glad I bought the gold version since day 0.

Now for celebrate this I will buy AC Odyssey :cool:

Kane_sg
08-28-2018, 02:23 AM
Clarify please. New Vehicles and Weapons for the campaign or arcade?

Otherwise sounds packed. Looking forward to it.

BlissfulHawk33
08-28-2018, 04:14 AM
It will overwrite your previous save file.

L1A1Rocker
08-28-2018, 04:30 AM
I've downloaded the update, but do not have NG+ option available on my PC. Also, the new Perk upgrades are not available for me. Please help.

RobertEmerald
08-28-2018, 04:53 AM
Better than before, but still not good enough for me. At least all the enemies will re-populate and the Outposts will now re-set too, but those stupid Resistance Points are still in the game. Please get rid of the RP's or create a program that will allow us to disable those RP's in the game options menu. Then I could somewhat enjoy the game, without having to do the whole stupid Main Story again.

DeadlyTowersSux
08-28-2018, 09:39 AM
Holy crap, this is an amazing update from the looks of it! There’s only one thing I don’t like: that I have to beat the game... and get captured nearly a dozen times... and watch the garbage ending again... on the HARDEST DIFFICULTY... just to get the Rook outfit. Other than that, awesome update!

Steve64b
08-28-2018, 10:07 AM
the HARDEST DIFFICULTY... just to get the Rook outfit.Is that really the only reward you get for completing the game on that difficulty?

DeadlyTowersSux
08-28-2018, 10:19 AM
Is that really the only reward you get for completing the game on that difficulty?

Dunno if it’s flat-out the ONLY reward, I just know that you get the Rook outfit from that. On the plus-side, the infinite-ammo, OP Mars weapons will probably help substantially. Also, does anyone know if the game will now accept the Walk Away ending, or does it still force you to get the Resist ending for it to count as “beating” the game?

BERTANDERNY
08-28-2018, 10:57 PM
a good update by the looks of things. but for me, the better update would have been respawning enemies in the end game. new game plus is cool, but i dont really fancy doing it all again atm, i just want to shoot bad guys. forever. in this great world you built!

GnarMoofins
08-29-2018, 05:31 AM
Seems pretty lame after beating the game and starting over, that it doesn't recognize my previous playthrough so in order to get to NG+ I have to beat the game...a second time. Ubi as usual rolling out cool features so far after launch that it benefits very few. I think it's funny Ubi expects me to be playing on the same character save since...May? How much is there to do in the game post ending? Not much. So I start over because I enjoy the game that much, but am penalized from using NG+. Very frustrating design decision. If you've beaten the game at all you should have the option for NG+. I will likely not play FC5 much longer now that I know I'm being kept away from a new more challenging experience just because I made the mistake of starting over after I already beat the main story once. Pretty frustrating.

RobertEmerald
08-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Oh, so you have to finish the game and the final ''Resist" story mission, in order to be allowed to use the game + option?... Well screw you Ubijunk, because I will never choose the "Resist" option in the final story mission. Looks like I'm back at square one, with a broken Far Cry 5 game. Congratulations on screwing everything up, yet again Ubijunk!

RazorSharpClaw
08-30-2018, 08:25 AM
Oh great so after I already played the game 2 times to get the different endings, I now need to play the game again to unlock the NG+
that really sucks, why would I play the game 3 times ???

Every time it takes ages to get the perk points again, not to mention the free perk points you got in the arcade
that I am missing when great decision UBI

if you keep doing this then this will the last farcry i will ever play.

goedventje
08-30-2018, 01:30 PM
It will overwrite your previous save file.

If you make a backup of your profile data you can always go back (i presume, havn't tried it)

L1A1Rocker
08-31-2018, 12:32 AM
I've downloaded the update, but do not have NG+ option available on my PC. Also, the new Perk upgrades are not available for me. Please help.

I got it to work by completeing the game with the resist option.

UBI, you really, I mean REALLY should do a better job helping people with tech problems! Not cool guys!!!

KOMAT49
08-31-2018, 01:31 AM
New Game + Mode is Awesome INFAMOUS Difficulty Kicks BUTT also give Ubisoft Devs time we could get the Mechete back and more I'm pumped up Lol 😎 HUH HUH YA HEH HEH

RobertEmerald
08-31-2018, 01:46 AM
Oh great so after I already played the game 2 times to get the different endings, I now need to play the game again to unlock the NG+
that really sucks, why would I play the game 3 times ???

Every time it takes ages to get the perk points again, not to mention the free perk points you got in the arcade
that I am missing when great decision UBI

if you keep doing this then this will the last farcry i will ever play.

I agree with you, except for the part where you said that you played twice, in order to get the different endings. As far as my experience goes, there is only 1 ending you are "forced" to choose, in order to complete the game, the way Ubijunk wants you to complete it. If you choose the "Walk away" option in the final confrontation with Joseph, the credits role, you get to continue the game, but must go back and choose the "Resist" option, in order to get credit of completing the game. That will never happen in my playthrough! Anyway, you could have done this in just 1 playthrough.

vfleakwv
08-31-2018, 02:59 AM
Can not get new Game + to start in menu ?

L1A1Rocker
08-31-2018, 06:19 AM
Can not get new Game + to start in menu ?

iI had that problem too. I had to finish the game chosing the "resist" option to fight it out before the new game + option was "unlocked".

RazorSharpClaw
08-31-2018, 07:40 AM
all good and well but my game is now at the point of having seen 2 endings, including the start of the game ending where you need to choose to cuff Josef or not.
which means it's now at the stage I need to play it all over again to get the ng+ mode. seeing my point of return is gone at this time.

it's just that they should make it available to people that have compleated the game multiple times in what way they have done it, the program can easily check the savegame and open the ng + option up.

and i don't want to finish the game a 3th time, i have seen everything twice already, a few posts up there a post of somebody saying, we should be able to have an option to skip the storyline or resistance points part, because of its tidies and frustrating to need to collect all the resistance points again.
and I agree to that

so Ubi fix it please, and again the program can check if I have completed the game already.

or I will wait for somebody to hack the save game and use that way.

RobertEmerald
08-31-2018, 10:05 AM
Now this last post, I can agree with you totally RazorSharpClaw. Well, except that I'm not sure how that hack a save game and use it works? I'm not a hacker, nor do I trust using anything hacked. I'm old school and not that much of a tech geek. We need an open world sandbox mode, with no main story or resistance points.

juza7474
08-31-2018, 04:17 PM
where is this update ?

Rocket_GOTG
08-31-2018, 07:03 PM
This update is awesome, New Game Plus is the best, it's something that I wanted from the moment I finished the game the first time. Thank you again and my only request would be to have a check off box to skip all the cutscenes because they get old after awhile.

Head_Native
09-01-2018, 12:41 PM
I would have thought that anybody that reached 100% of the game would automatically qualify for NG+. That would have saved people having to restart the game and got through to the end, would it not have been that simple?

RobertEmerald
09-02-2018, 07:47 AM
I would have thought that anybody that reached 100% of the game would automatically qualify for NG+. That would have saved people having to restart the game and got through to the end, would it not have been that simple?

Ubisoft does not know how to work in terms of logic, common sense and simplicity. They spend too much time with their bliss!

jigglyee
09-02-2018, 09:42 PM
i hate you ubisoft. i wait since christmas for this : https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1878522-Please-add-classic-controller

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::mad:

RazorSharpClaw
09-03-2018, 04:59 AM
Well, it shouldn't be too hard I think you could do the following.

First, you make a copy of your savegame, I always do, better safe than sorry

then get a save game from somebody that has the ng + mode already unlocked

then you could say start a new ng+ game, on your system that will overwrite the old savegame.
and as far as I have researched it, it overwrites it with your data and game name so basically make it your savegame.

and its also no hacking or editing your savegame, its just a way to make backup copies of your savegame, seeing Ubi didn't take any time to input in a savegame option
so basically forcing you to start over if the game files get corrupted :P

basically, it's just 1 flag that either has a 0 or a 1 if ng+ is active

I normally hate to do these things and find a workaround, I would not be needing this, if Ubi made their games a bit more practical and user friendly
instead of forcing people to start all over if they have bad luck, like me, i did play teh game twice becosue i alreday played it that way ebfore the new ng+ came out
and a 3th time noway , teh story is boring, let alone trying to get all resistance points again

So ibi please make it so peopel that have played it alreday multiple times get teh ng+ mode unlocked

dxmn8r
09-03-2018, 06:39 AM
hi,

i have finished the game a few times, but I dont have the option to do newgame +

can you please tell me how to get this newgame +

do I have to finish the game again to get it? I had just started a newgame before this update

RobertEmerald
09-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Well, it shouldn't be too hard I think you could do the following.

First, you make a copy of your savegame, I always do, better safe than sorry

then get a save game from somebody that has the ng + mode already unlocked

then you could say start a new ng+ game, on your system that will overwrite the old savegame.
and as far as I have researched it, it overwrites it with your data and game name so basically make it your savegame.

and its also no hacking or editing your savegame, its just a way to make backup copies of your savegame, seeing Ubi didn't take any time to input in a savegame option
so basically forcing you to start over if the game files get corrupted :P

basically, it's just 1 flag that either has a 0 or a 1 if ng+ is active

I normally hate to do these things and find a workaround, I would not be needing this, if Ubi made their games a bit more practical and user friendly
instead of forcing people to start all over if they have bad luck, like me, i did play teh game twice becosue i alreday played it that way ebfore the new ng+ came out
and a 3th time noway , teh story is boring, let alone trying to get all resistance points again

So ibi please make it so peopel that have played it alreday multiple times get teh ng+ mode unlocked

I barely understood any of the steps required that you just wrote, but thank you for trying to explain them to a non-tech geek, like myself. I don't even know how to make back-up saves, much less everything else. I even talked to my computer repair guy and he told me to use a stick or save on a second hard drive, but since I don't use sticks and do not like saving that second copy everyday, I chose the second hard drive option, but the problem I found with that when trying to copy and paste my game files to that second hard drive, was that it I never saw the game automatically updating on that 2nd drive. I wish I knew how, because everytime my hard drive dies, I lose all my saved data and have to re-install everything and start a new game all over again. I hate it, but no one has given me a simple solution on how to make backup copies in a simple manner.

RobertEmerald
09-03-2018, 09:34 AM
hi,

i have finished the game a few times, but I dont have the option to do newgame +

can you please tell me how to get this newgame +

do I have to finish the game again to get it? I had just started a newgame before this update

Quick answer, YES, and you must beat the whole game again, including the final "Resist" story mission against Joseph, in order to gain access to the New game + option.

RazorSharpClaw
09-04-2018, 06:01 AM
there's also one little snag

don't forget that if you want to put a copy of a far cry 5 savegames back that's different then the one you are playing

that you also need to disable the save game to cloud option in the Ubisoft menu settings.

if you don't do that, then the old game that's in the cloud will be put back everything when you start Farcry 5, and your new savegame will be overwritten
with the one that's in the cloud.

I myself always disable any save and load to cloud in-game launchers like ubi, ea and steam launchers.

WoodAx
09-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Please let us kill the zombies with takedowns !!! This is one of my favorite features of the game and you can not even kill zombies with baseball bats or shovels !!! Do something !!!

Twirlygamer98
09-19-2018, 09:08 PM
You guys should really consider doing an equip and unqeuip option for the brass knuckles in the store..