PDA

View Full Version : Account Warning Notification

Bucurosu
08-27-2018, 02:30 PM
I just received one of these things via mail...apparently I broke the code of conduct, my offense being "Harassment". I honestly have no damn idea what the fck did I do and I assume UBI isn't going to tell me either, so I ask, does this mean I will be getting ban, or I'm "free to go now" and the next time I get the ban, or what???

PepsiBeastin
08-27-2018, 02:46 PM
You probably said a no-no word in chat. Disregard the fact that there's literally an option to filter out "bad" words, that's enabled BY DEFAULT.

Bucurosu
08-27-2018, 02:49 PM
I want to see the proof, cause apparently they issued this after analyzing some relevant "evidence", cause the time they said I was a bad boy, I really can't remember even using chat....in fact I haven't used chat today only once in dominion saying "gl hf"....soooo....how can I see this evidence??

PepsiBeastin
08-27-2018, 02:53 PM
You wouldn't happen to be a shugoki player would you? Getting a lot of kills with shugoki isn't allowed since he's so ****, so repeatedly beating someone with shugoki is harassment and a bannable offense.

Halvtand
08-27-2018, 02:58 PM
You probably said a no-no word in chat. Disregard the fact that there's literally an option to filter out "bad"words, that's enabled BY DEFAULT.

Irrelevant. The OP agreed to the code of conduct and broke it. Story end.

I want to see the proof, cause apparently they issued this after analyzing some relevant "evidence", cause the time they said I was a bad boy, I really can't remember even using chat....in fact I haven't used chat today only once in dominion saying "gl hf"....soooo....how can I see this evidence??

Since a few updates ago now Ubisoft has been logging the chat to screen out abusive players. This log is working alongside in-game reports and reports submitted directly to the support team to evaluate if a player's "bad language" is a consistent use of abusive language or a one time offense or for that matter at least semi-friendly banter that has been misunderstood.
Yours is not the first thread of it's kind started about this issue and in previous threads the forum reps have pointed out that no one-time offence leads to a counteraction. Only on repeated offences is anything done and this warning is the first step.
You know what you've written in the past better than anyone. That's the same proof that Ubisoft has used to decided that a warning is needed.
Cheers

Arekonator
08-27-2018, 03:00 PM
IIRC there is real person who goes over the reports if the bots gets enough of them on single person.
First is warning, then there is 3day suspension.

Bucurosu
08-27-2018, 03:26 PM
Actually, it is my first thread about this, I only posted about heroes which I believe they need to be re-worked, and something about gold edition - starter edition....this is my first thread about these kind of things...and in general (believe me or not) i'm not the haresser type, almost every dominion game I say "gl hf" at the start...I never rage quit or rage talk after a duel or a game like a stupid kid, cause i'm not a kid....the only thing "bad" I usually say is a stupid joke after "gl hf", something like "jk can't have fun in dominion" or something like that...

Halvtand
08-27-2018, 04:11 PM
Actually, it is my first thread about this, I only posted about heroes which I believe they need to be re-worked, and something about gold edition - starter edition....this is my first thread about these kind of things...and in general (believe me or not) i'm not the haresser type, almost every dominion game I say "gl hf" at the start...I never rage quit or rage talk after a duel or a game like a stupid kid, cause i'm not a kid....the only thing "bad" I usually say is a stupid joke after "gl hf", something like "jk can't have fun in dominion" or something like that...

If you are, like you claim, "not the harasser type" and this is a misunderstanding then you need to contact the support crew to get it all sorted out.
Like i said, this is not the first thread where someone claims to be innocent and sweet, to which a forum rep usually comes in to reply that yes, you did all of that, ignored the warning and continued doing the bad thing over and over again. No offence to you personally, but there is literally nothing stopping you from straight up lying about this, which has happened several times before as I've already pointed out.
Either way you're wasting your time writing about it on the public forum. People here did not rally to the defence of a big contributor to the game when he was caught cheating and they will certainly not do it for a random player who was caught harassing other players.

Bucurosu
08-27-2018, 04:17 PM
Kay thanks