PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance 2018 PS4 Saved Videos

cinderellush
08-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Hi ZombieJonDixon,

Welcome to the forums! You should be able to access your saved videos by going to your in-game profile page and scrolling down. It won't be fullscreen, however--closer to quarter-screen. If you can't find them there, let us know what console you're using.

Happy dancing!

Hi, where can I find and view my Just Dance 2018 saved video clips (the one thatís automatically created and looped as 15 seconds recorded video clip). I prefer not to share it, thatís why I only choose ďsaveĒ, however, I still canít figure out where to locate those ďsavedĒ video clips. Iím using Ps4. Hope you can help me. Thanks

Lewontius
01-05-2019, 09:46 PM
Hi All!

I have the same issue. I started to save the short clips after the games (really funny sometimes but I don't wantto share them everybody :-) ) and I was relieved that I can save them. Butafter couple of songs I wanted to watch these clips and I couldn't.

There is an own profile but I can't watch anything on it, there is only:
-"My collection" - only ctickers
- "Dance cards" - Only can change avatar
- "Just dance unlimited" - to extend or renew access

So, where can I find my saved videos?

Thanks,
Levi

UbiSc0ttie
01-06-2019, 12:14 AM
Hi All!

I have the same issue. I started to save the short clips after the games (really funny sometimes but I don't wantto share them everybody :-) ) and I was relieved that I can save them. Butafter couple of songs I wanted to watch these clips and I couldn't.

There is an own profile but I can't watch anything on it, there is only:
-"My collection" - only ctickers
- "Dance cards" - Only can change avatar
- "Just dance unlimited" - to extend or renew access

So, where can I find my saved videos?

Thanks,
Levi

Welcome to the forums @Lewontius ! You should be able to access your saved videos by going to your in-game profile page and scrolling down. It won't be fullscreen, however--closer to quarter-screen. If you can't find them there, let us know.

- Scottie