PDA

View Full Version : help

heart_broker
05-29-2011, 07:29 AM
help ubisoft team i want to play all the assassin's creed games on my graphics card it contains pixel shader 2.0 but assassin's creed needs pixel shader 3.0 i want to play that game on my pc please give me any solution of that or any patch for it i shall be thankful to you

heart_broker
05-29-2011, 07:29 AM
help ubisoft team i want to play all the assassin's creed games on my graphics card it contains pixel shader 2.0 but assassin's creed needs pixel shader 3.0 i want to play that game on my pc please give me any solution of that or any patch for it i shall be thankful to you

KingDaniel0
05-29-2011, 08:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heart_broker:
help ubisoft team i want to play all the assassin's creed games on my graphics card it contains pixel shader 2.0 but assassin's creed needs pixel shader 3.0 i want to play that game on my pc please give me any solution of that or any patch for it i shall be thankful to you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which Video Card do you exactly have ? Tell me the Model Number ? You must have a Shader Model 3 Video card, if you want to get the best out the the in-game Graphics. According to the required specs, all the AC games require a SM 3 or higher Video Card for better graphics and performance.

There is no other solution to this, apart from upgrading your Video Card, if you want the best out of the game. Have you played any of the AC games on your current Video Card before ?

There is also one tool i.e. '3D-Analyze', in which you can Force low precision Pixel Shader, if your GPU is below the required SM, but this may sometimes cause graphical glitches.

--------------------------------------------------------

heart_broker
05-30-2011, 10:00 AM
i have intel gma 82915gma it contains pixel shader 2.0

KingDaniel0
05-30-2011, 10:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heart_broker:
i have intel gma 82915gma it contains pixel shader 2.0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, then you are below the Game's requirements to play the AC series. The above INTEL integrated Chipset is not meant for playing High-end games.

The game does not have a proper support for it, so please try to Upgrade your current Graphics processor, if you want a much better performance in Gaming. Do you have a Laptop or a PC ? (Because you might not be able to insert a dedicated Video card on all Notebooks).

Anyway, the Game might also Lag/stutter if you play it on the above Intel Chipset, unless you Lower down the Screen Resolution and other high in-game Graphic/Video settings.

-----------------------------------------------------