PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's pen key?

salimji
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
I missed the bit where i was suppossed to pickpocket the pen key. Is there a way where I can get the pen key without starting again? As I have completed the game already. I think if I can access the doctors emails it will explain a lot that I have missed out.

salimji
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
I missed the bit where i was suppossed to pickpocket the pen key. Is there a way where I can get the pen key without starting again? As I have completed the game already. I think if I can access the doctors emails it will explain a lot that I have missed out.

Crash_Plague
01-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Well, I would just restart the game, so you can re-experiance some of the memorable moments in the game that you only get to see once.

Drowl2007
01-04-2008, 11:05 AM
what pen? never heard of pickpocketing a pen. tell me some more about this please.

salimji
01-04-2008, 11:08 AM
The pen key lets you access the doctor's emails on the computer near the window and the one in the conference room.
I was going to start the game again, is it possible to do that without overwriting? On call of duty 4 you have to overwrite.

Crash_Plague
01-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Yeah, unfortunately you HAVE to overwrite, because of the way the game works.

@Drowl2007: When you see the doctor Vidic (Doc) standing just looking out the window, you can walk up behind him and it will give you the option to pickpocket his pen.

Drowl2007
01-04-2008, 11:12 AM
i think you can create another ps3 account and install AC in it without erasing your first game.
But it takes room.

Crash_Plague
01-04-2008, 11:21 AM
well, yes, that is another alternative if you want to keep both saves.

Haxixexaxin
01-04-2008, 11:52 AM
When i started AC, i just used to go straight to Desmond's bed in the ''present'' cutscenes.
I found Lucy's pen but couldnt access Vidic or the conference room computers. So i just restarted the game. Just took me 3 days to finish it and get the pen.

videogamer1025
01-09-2008, 01:03 PM
wasup ppl.new to the fourms.neaways i was looking at the questions for AC and uh yea u have to ovewrite the data to get the doctors pen key.wow. umm but i gotta question,will i still be able to keep my achivements?like umm the blood of a nemesis. the last assassination. or do i have to do that again?

o and p.s. in COD4,you can go on chapter select to get ur saved data back :P.

Lazybeans
01-09-2008, 02:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by videogamer1025:
wasup ppl.new to the fourms.neaways i was looking at the questions for AC and uh yea u have to ovewrite the data to get the doctors pen key.wow. umm but i gotta question,will i still be able to keep my achivements?like umm the blood of a nemesis. the last assassination. or do i have to do that again?

o and p.s. in COD4,you can go on chapter select to get ur saved data back :P. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you can keep your achievements.

salimji
01-09-2008, 03:21 PM
oh yes i did find out about the chapter select thanks videogamer1025