PDA

View Full Version : Samurai heros favored?

Psychowolf125
08-26-2018, 06:06 PM
So am i the only one who feels the Dev team favors samurai heros? they sure nerf every damn hero in the viking and knight factions, yet they give orochi and aramushas lights that keep you stun locked and speed buffs that make it near impossible to deal with especially if your on console? like almost every ranked duel im in, its someone on Orochi, and all they ever do is light spam. Now. Before people start screaming about conqueror and peacekeeper and such, Conqueror is tough but he aint unmanagable in my experiance. Peacekeeper, just always epect the stupid sidestep stab that people spam.

PepsiBeastin
08-26-2018, 06:37 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/laughter.gif

David_gorda
08-26-2018, 06:40 PM
Nah more like the favor lightspam assassins but its because its the easiest way for them to stop the "defensive" meta instead Of doing a smarter and better solution.

TSCDescon
08-26-2018, 06:48 PM
Dont know if OP is trolling...

Knight_Raime
08-26-2018, 07:17 PM
inb4 senbotsu flies into the thread.

Actually OP if you look back at the entirety of the games patch notes Samurai have gotten the least amount of buffs/changes.
Knights have received the most. This due to their entire OG roster sans LB have always been some kind of problem.
Vikings were some where in between.

But historically speaking. Goki's been hit with a few nerfs that through him into oblivion.
Kensei was garbage all the way until season 5 where he's finally a decent hero.
Nobushi has never moved around much. But she was hit hardest when they nerfed unlock tech.
Orochi got nerfed hard. Then a rework that made him okay.
Shinobi was always poor design but nerfed hard.
Aramusha is just bad.

Both of their DLC heros were garbage. Their heavy sucks and has sucked for the longest. They're hybrid has been their only consistent hero. etc.

iadvisoryi
08-26-2018, 08:08 PM
I almost don't even wanna reply to this thread it's complete nonsense. Top characters in each category
Vanguard- warden
Hybrid- valkarie
Heavy- conq
Assassin- shaman/bezerker

Kensei is good, orochi is annoying but not broken, they made him more scrub friendly. Nobushi has no opening she strictly has to play to her range, goki is good in 4v4 and trash in dual, If you can't block aramushas infanite it's your fault, it's predictable and reactable, block it, cuz he's a bottom tier character right now. Shinobi has the lowest health in the game and is horrible in 4v4s.

Warden good all around, conq top tier af, good counter attack guaranteed light on shield bash, lawbringer has to turtle and counter attack he has a 50/50 with his shove, peacekeeper sucks, all her mix with her dagger goes high the best she has is a counter dash heavy, centurion 80%s you with one combo it's not easy to start a combo with him but the dmg makes up for it, and gladiator is great in dual and trash in 4v4

Raider needs a rework, valk is dumb broke right now, warlord needs a rework in my opinion, shaman is almost undebatably best assassin she has everything, Highlander is godlike in duals and in 4s debatably top 5.

So go into training and practice, cuz your claims are beyond ignorant.

ArchDukeInstinct
08-26-2018, 08:37 PM
So am i the only one who feels the Dev team favors samurai heros? they sure nerf every damn hero in the viking and knight factions, yet they give orochi and aramushas lights that keep you stun locked and speed buffs that make it near impossible to deal with especially if your on console? like almost every ranked duel im in, its someone on Orochi, and all they ever do is light spam. Now. Before people start screaming about conqueror and peacekeeper and such, Conqueror is tough but he aint unmanagable in my experiance. Peacekeeper, just always epect the stupid sidestep stab that people spam.

Yeah you're pretty much the only person that thinks that way. Also peacekeeper is irrelevant at this point after they did that massive nerf disguised as a rework in Season 6. The proper response is to just lol at anyone that thinks peacekeeper is still a threat.

Zhantay
08-26-2018, 10:26 PM

Samurai's get the least attention other than nerfs even though more than half their roster is garbage. Have the worst DLC heroes, the only decent fighters are Kensei, maybe Orochi. and ,maybe Nobushi.
Shugoki and Shinobi are ONLY good if they are ganking and Aramusha is a one trick pony. They also have the weakest feat with the strongest being Kiai. Just a week ago they made Shugoki irrelevant, thinking it was a bug. These devs don't play Shugoki and they definitely don't play the Samurai, they don't care about this roster and is by far the weakest faction.

Also Peacekeeper sucks now, especially in 4v4, not doing enough damage and having to solely rely on bleeds it takes way to long to kill people. And in this game's current form where you see 2-3 Wardens a game they completely negate you bleed making you and even more useless Hero. You are more like a Support Assassin who looks to get in a cheeky bleed for your Shaman.

Neon_WiDoW
08-27-2018, 05:02 AM

Hahahaha ok I mean you have never looked at shugoki if your assuming they favor samurai. The most nerfed character in the game and has been since season 2. There are alot better heros than most the samurai. Kensei is one of the truly balanced heros in the game. Now knights on the other hand with all their bashes and catapults that can 1 hit kill entire teams...

dinosaurlicker
08-27-2018, 05:37 AM
Lol Samurai have the weakest two heroes in the entire roster, and not even a single top 3 hero. Weíre the weakest faction overall except against noobs who canít block.

dinosaurlicker
08-27-2018, 05:39 AM
Lol Samurai have the weakest two heroes in the entire roster, and not even a single top 3 hero. Weíre the weakest faction overall except against noobs who canít block. Ever tried playing Aramusha against someone who can block everything? Probably not, because Aramusha canít beat anyone who can block

Xil_h
08-27-2018, 09:18 AM
and ,maybe Nobushi.

Meh...Nobushi is mediocre. Lights slow as slug but you kinda need em to get your mixup going. Stamina costs as if she carries Shugoki around on her back and hidden stance messing with regeneration.

HazelrahFirefly
08-27-2018, 06:25 PM
Meh...Nobushi is mediocre. Lights slow as slug but you kinda need em to get your mixup going. Stamina costs as if she carries Shugoki around on her back and hidden stance messing with regeneration.

This one is crazy to still be true.

Shes going to be irrelevant entirely come S8, and because of a heavy LOL

dinosaurlicker
08-27-2018, 10:58 PM
This one is crazy to still be true.

Shes going to be irrelevant entirely come S8, and because of a heavy LOL

Incorrect. The heavyís stance is punishable. Nobushi can CGB in stance but he canít m, and thatís huge

Nose1234F
08-27-2018, 11:19 PM
I feel quite the opposite, is the faction that has been left behind. Nobushi and Aramusha are somewhat ok but they are on their way to be trash, specially once the Wu Lin arrive (Nobushi is my second, so I would know). Shug is a joke. Orochi has the light spam issue, but a good player can counter it. I don't really know much about Shinobi, but compared to most assassins seems to be the weakest. Kensei is the only one that is consistenly good.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-27-2018, 11:31 PM
Shugoki..... *Drops mic and walks away*

dinosaurlicker
08-27-2018, 11:31 PM
I feel quite the opposite, is the faction that has been left behind. Nobushi and Aramusha are somewhat ok but they are on their way to be trash, specially once the Wu Lin arrive (Nobushi is my second, so I would know). Shug is a joke. Orochi has the light spam issue, but a good player can counter it. I don't really know much about Shinobi, but compared to most assassins seems to be the weakest. Kensei is the only one that is consistenly good.

Aramusha and Shugoki are both a joke, especially Aramusha because heís a DLC hero lol

Nobushi is decent but not on par with all of the OP heroes

Kenseiís zone makes him OP

Orochi light spam is good in everywhere but the highest tier of play for console and anywhere on PC

Shinobi is able to compete with top tier, but you need to be able to play him optimally and truly outplay opponents

We donít have any broken heroes and only 1 or 2 that are slightly OP.

Look at vikings. Raider is a god in 4v4, Shaman is broken, Zerker is broken, Highlander is strong and possibly OP, Valk is strong and possibly OP. The only completely **** viking is Warlord and even then he has the ability to beat high tier heroes

Look at Knights. Conq is broken, Warden is broken, PK is Nobushiís level, Gladiator is strong and possibly OP, Centurion is decent in 4v4, LB is a great turtle and good in 4v4.

Samurai are the worst by far

Ozmoses_Nil
08-27-2018, 11:37 PM
Shug is a joke. .
Lol this is a smart man right here XD

iadvisoryi
08-28-2018, 03:01 AM
Aramusha and Shugoki are both a joke, especially Aramusha because heís a DLC hero lol

Nobushi is decent but not on par with all of the OP heroes

Kenseiís zone makes him OP

Orochi light spam is good in everywhere but the highest tier of play for console and anywhere on PC

Shinobi is able to compete with top tier, but you need to be able to play him optimally and truly outplay opponents

We donít have any broken heroes and only 1 or 2 that are slightly OP.

Look at vikings. Raider is a god in 4v4, Shaman is broken, Zerker is broken, Highlander is strong and possibly OP, Valk is strong and possibly OP. The only completely **** viking is Warlord and even then he has the ability to beat high tier heroes

Look at Knights. Conq is broken, Warden is broken, PK is Nobushiís level, Gladiator is strong and possibly OP, Centurion is decent in 4v4, LB is a great turtle and good in 4v4.

Samurai are the worst by far

I agree with almost everything except warden is annoyingly strong but not op, kensei dmg and zone make him stupid, pk is the worst assassin, shinobi needs more health, gladiator is strong in duals and absolutely bottom tier in 4v4. And zerk isn't broken, parry him and he's dead