PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with Revenge? how is it intended to work?

yfkutfui
08-25-2018, 07:47 PM
seriously there is no ryme nor reason to this BS?

im getting wailed on by two people and i dont get revenge but they do? WTF????????

im rep 22 with double diamond maxed out gear and a rep 2 Valk with blue gear and a rep 5 Beserker with purple gear are gankling the sh!t out of me and im blocking like a legend, dodging the Valk sweep the whole last stand sh!t and then to add insult to injury these dirty bastards get ****ing revenge and destroy me?

Ubi ive posted a couple of times about problems with revenge, im telling you something isnt working properly with this mechanic, its not fair that gankers are getting revenge, its just way too cheap.

PS4 console player.

The_B0G_
08-26-2018, 12:21 AM
Some assassins have a feat that gains revenge as they attack, that probsbly explains it. Agreed it's BS though.

ChampionRuby50g
08-26-2018, 01:02 AM
Nah thereís something Sus going on with revenge recently. The other day I was Warden, fighting a PK and HL, killed the PK and then the HL used Second wind to heal up. Got close to killing the HL but somehow he got revenge. I tried to record it, but didnít record enough off it to capture the 2v1, to prove I was in fact fighting 2 people and then revenge got used on me.

The_B0G_
08-26-2018, 01:07 AM
1v1 should never generate revenge, they should definitely change it.

Mirage6201
08-26-2018, 01:30 AM
Revenge needs to increase defense and reduce attack, not increase it. That way no one can win 1v2+ unless they are way better.

RexXZ347
08-26-2018, 02:59 AM
There was this instance where i am fighting an aramusha and a valk with an ally. There is no blocking on both parts just trading hits. It's a 2v2. But i am surprise that valk and the aramusha got their revenge first while i am still at 60% revenge. I got my revenge gained at 2nd highest having revenge mode attack at a negative. Yeah, revenge is really a BS now.

DefiledDragon
08-26-2018, 08:10 AM
Play Infernal Dominion instead. You still get revenge, but gear stats don't matter so revenge builds can't abuse it.

RexXZ347
08-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Yep, it happened again. Enemies revenged is gaining more than me. Against a warden. I mean it would be understandable if they don't have much damage on normal and on revenge mode as they have forsaken those. But they have very huge damage. I mean how are devs gonna balance the game if revenge in its self isn't balanced? Other characters having more revenge? **** that! Have revenge gained be equal to all characters.