PDA

View Full Version : Cant launch For Honor

HvitZ
08-25-2018, 06:25 PM
When i run the game i can see the splashscreen for a few seconds, but then the game shuts down completely.
This started happening to me when i changed my operative system from windows 10 to windows 7.

Anyone could help me? already sent a mail to ubisoft support

Thanks

secondpink
08-25-2018, 06:26 PM
Hahahahahahahha
My game hasn't been working for 16 hours and theres no staff member whos even responded.
What a ****ing joke.

UbiJurassic
08-26-2018, 01:19 AM
When i run the game i can see the splashscreen for a few seconds, but then the game shuts down completely.
This started happening to me when i changed my operative system from windows 10 to windows 7.

Thanks

If you choose to send an email to support, we ask that players wait 48 hours for a response. If for some reason you don't receive a response after 48 hours, feel free to message me your ticket number and I'll sync up with the support team regarding it. :)

In the meantime, try out some of these troubleshooting steps (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571406-PC-Launching-Starting-Issues) for startup issues.

DefiledDragon
08-26-2018, 08:26 AM

Thanks

Try reinstalling the game and directx, if you haven't already.