PDA

View Full Version : If you don't know if it's worth it returning to fh or buying it watch this

I_loveMemes
08-25-2018, 03:55 PM
https://youtu.be/iaqXDJeFHo0

DefiledDragon
08-25-2018, 04:02 PM
I'll raise you this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-B4AwgArwA

JCL.
08-25-2018, 04:23 PM
Not the same bloody game.

Lord_Cherubi
08-25-2018, 05:15 PM
I'll raise you this

That looks just like Mount&Blade but with parries haha

David_gorda
08-25-2018, 05:26 PM
Game is Definetly not worth buying. Fundemental flawed combat system. Poorly designed dominion maps that removes all tactics in dominion except running around like 4 men skirmish deathball group. Extremly poorly balanced classes, rediculous feats like oneshot Aoe catapults that People on the forum complained about alot bit still nothing happens. this garbage Game Will be even more messy when the 4 new classes joins the party and the new perk system is in play.

secondpink
08-25-2018, 06:23 PM
I wont be buying ****.
THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN ****ING WORK

THE_MAD_KlNG
08-25-2018, 07:50 PM
Game is Definetly not worth buying. Fundemental flawed combat system. Poorly designed dominion maps that removes all tactics in dominion except running around like 4 men skirmish deathball group. Extremly poorly balanced classes, rediculous feats like oneshot Aoe catapults that People on the forum complained about alot bit still nothing happens. this garbage Game Will be even more messy when the 4 new classes joins the party and the new perk system is in play.

What game are you playing?

David_gorda
08-25-2018, 08:09 PM
What game are you playing?
For honor, but i almost never play anymore because Of all these issues. :(

THE_MAD_KlNG
08-25-2018, 08:29 PM
For honor, but i almost never play anymore because Of all these issues. :(

When was the last time you played because you only have one valid point. Kinda and that's the aoe feats.

iadvisoryi
08-25-2018, 08:32 PM
I'll raise you this

That's literally a revamped chivalry, and chivalry was busted. Full of people twirling to get free hits. I know because I played it. Don't compare this to for Honor. For Honor has a ton of unbalanced and broken gameplay features but it's formal and more uniform than this game is. They're incomparable tbh. And for Honor has gotten way better since grab meta, I think it's only improving so take the game as it is, if you don't like it then o well plenty of games out there, find one for you

David_gorda
08-25-2018, 08:49 PM
When was the last time you played because you only have one valid point. Kinda and that's the aoe feats. Every single point i made is valid, give me a counter argument Of what you dont agree on and i respond back.

THE_MAD_KlNG
08-25-2018, 09:20 PM
Fundemental flawed combat system.

Combat system is great. Every move has a use and everyone flows well. Yes there are some attacks that are better than others. There are some guns in seige that are better that otheres doesn't make the gunplay flawed

Extremly poorly balanced classes.

The classes all have their own struggles. Granted there are some that are better than others. I play the lawbringer and the shugoki too awful duelist. With almost no offense just defense and I still (for the most part) beat ganks and when majority of my fights. Not all but a majority because I learn the strengths and weaknesses of my hero.

. Poorly designed dominion maps that removes all tactics in dominion except running around like 4 men skirmish deathball group.

The maps are well-designed in thought out. I don't know what tactics you referring to. Because you don't really need tactics in this game. The only tactics you need is how you play your character and where you are on the map or what traps and debuff you put down. I use my one grenade to clear minions so that my team isn't breaking. If you're sitting by a ledge and you get knocked off that was your fault. If you miss a guard break or miss on a swing. And you died because of it that's your fault. If you put a bear trap near a Ledge and you manage to get the other guy in it you knock them off the edge then you use tactics.

I agree aoe feets are very powerful and need to change.

Lastly you dont know how the new hero and update will change the game. So you can't says it's going to be bad without playing it first hand. Its could be great or it could be bad wait and see before you label it.

David_gorda
08-25-2018, 09:38 PM
About the fundemental flawed combat, its the parry mechanic that needs to, thats why all reworks are superfast attacks or unblockable bashes and classes that doesnt have these things are extremly low tier vs other classes, for example lawbringer and shugoki, slow attacks and No unblockable bash that leads to guarentuee damage.
The forge is a good example Of a very bad map design. Its a really small map and the team that wins the first group fight Will group at opponents close point and Kill players one by one. Sure with organized team on microphobe they can come back but most People play with randoms and just ragequit after first fight. Other maps have alot Of cliffs and holes like c point on high fort and overwatch.

True we dont Know how it Will turn Out with new classes and perk system but from My experience with ubisoft is that the more they change the Worse the Game becomes. Season 2 is a good example Of that with most People left the Game after centurion and shinobi was introduced and the crappy map the forge.

DefiledDragon
08-26-2018, 08:14 AM
That looks just like Mount&Blade but with parries haha

That's literally a revamped chivalry, and chivalry was busted. Full of people twirling to get free hits. I know because I played it. Don't compare this to for Honor. For Honor has a ton of unbalanced and broken gameplay features but it's formal and more uniform than this game is. They're incomparable tbh. And for Honor has gotten way better since grab meta, I think it's only improving so take the game as it is, if you don't like it then o well plenty of games out there, find one for you

It's being developed by a 10 man team. Apparently many of the team play Chivalry competitively but wanted to make this so they could remove all the ******** that you get in Chivalry. If you liked Chivalry but got sick of all the twirling and exploits, it might be worth keeping an eye on this. Could be right up your alley.

DefiledDragon
08-26-2018, 08:22 AM
Combat system is great. Every move has a use and everyone flows well. Yes there are some attacks that are better than others. There are some guns in seige that are better that otheres doesn't make the gunplay flawed

The combat system is potentially great, for sure. Comparing it to a real life combat situation involving firearms doesn't work. If we're in a gunfight and you've got a co2 powered .177 pistol and I have a .44 magnum, you're going to die, every time. That's not "balanced".

The classes all have their own struggles. Granted there are some that are better than others. I play the lawbringer and the shugoki too awful duelist. With almost no offense just defense and I still (for the most part) beat ganks and when majority of my fights. Not all but a majority because I learn the strengths and weaknesses of my hero.

Some heroes are just flat out worse than others and can be nullified completely, like Orochi for example. Orochi can't open a decent turtle, period. A character that can be nullified by a simple technique is a broken character.

The maps are well-designed in thought out. I don't know what tactics you referring to. Because you don't really need tactics in this game.

The fact that you don't need tactics to win at an objective based game mode is precisely the problem that results in it becoming nothing more than a free for all. They may as well throw all the maps away and just stick every player in a room and let them keep ganking each other until the timer runs out, because that's essentially what happens in Dominion anyway.

I agree aoe feets are very powerful and need to change.

Aye.

Lastly you dont know how the new hero and update will change the game. So you can't says it's going to be bad without playing it first hand. Its could be great or it could be bad wait and see before you label it.

The new heroes will break balance even more than it is now. It's tradition.

ValentineJackal
08-26-2018, 08:57 AM
from playing this game from the open beta and from being for this game from day one. this game was a true waste of money. the game is shotty at best, the dominion matches are broken with the rolling balls of "Gankers" who do nothing but keep you in a corner to kill you every single time. the ranked dueling mode is a full out avoidance from the broken matchmaking to pin low levels against gold rated players. the new characters that were added from season 2 thru 4 have proven themselves to be broken with a prime example of centurion, shaman and aramusha. if you wanna waste good money other than playing this better have fun playing kingdom come deliverance or a game that you have been keeping your eyes on.