PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Bug w/ Video Proof

BlowHard74728
08-24-2018, 09:39 PM
https://youtu.be/euovyAZknqQ

In the first part I parried an attack from a PK and a kensei attack at the same time. The Kensei fell but the Pk remained standing. In the second part when I activated revenge while being attacked both the Kensei and the PK remained standing.

This is a bug that I have been noticing alot. I have more videos with proof if so needed.

PepsiBeastin
08-24-2018, 09:43 PM
Not sure about the first, but for the second apparently if assassins do ANY input or guard change while revenge is activating, you just don't parry anyone and get hit. Luckily your guard was up in the right spot so it turned into you blocking everything.

BlowHard74728
08-24-2018, 09:45 PM
Not sure about the first, but for the second apparently if assassins do ANY input or guard change while revenge is activating, you just don't parry anyone and get hit. Luckily your guard was up in the right spot so it turned into you blocking everything.

And is that JUST for assassins?

PepsiBeastin
08-24-2018, 09:56 PM
And is that JUST for assassins?

Yup, just reflex guard.

Mirage6201
08-24-2018, 09:56 PM
Looked right to me.

On the first revenge initiation, you attacked to soon or changed guard instantly which negated the parry animation. You need to let it go for a second and the Kensei would have fallen.

When you had revenge and parried them both, you parried the Pk first then the Kensei. However the Kensei hit the pk as u parried him so it took the PK out the fall animation.