PDA

View Full Version : Why are the For Honor servers not working?

Mighty_Mackerel
08-24-2018, 08:36 PM
I'm on PS4 and last night the For Honor servers crashed big time and they haven't been working since. Yet my brother is still able to play the game on PC. I go to support.ubisoft.com like the prompt tells me to and of course that provides zero information and zero help.

What is going on? I don't remember seeing or hearing about a scheduled maintenance or anything so what's the deal?

Clusternut
08-24-2018, 08:44 PM
I can't join a single game on PC so it's the other way around. If they want people to play their game, they better fix their damn servers.

KiahsRevenge
08-25-2018, 06:55 AM
I'm on PS4 and last night the For Honor servers crashed big time and they haven't been working since. Yet my brother is still able to play the game on PC. I go to support.ubisoft.com like the prompt tells me to and of course that provides zero information and zero help.

What is going on? I don't remember seeing or hearing about a scheduled maintenance or anything so what's the deal?

Hmm this is reminiscent of game launch and practically the year that followed.....awesome

secondpink
08-25-2018, 06:57 AM
I cant even get into the game what a joke

ChampionRuby50g
08-25-2018, 07:19 AM
I havenít had any connection problems, but lately itís been taking a very long time to find a game. Up to 20 minutes to find a game in Dominion, with it saying very high activity and it been peak time, Saturday afternoon.

beerbariandh
08-26-2018, 05:38 PM
xbox servers are trash right now but only because of the xbox gold deal. too many new people on and servers cant handle it. happens every free play weekend or gold game deal. is there something like this going on for ps4 or pc as well? or maybe people who play xbox are tired of not being able to play and are jumping over to their other platforms to play, causing your servers to also collapse.

Roseguard_Cpt
08-27-2018, 12:09 AM
Servers are down on both PC and PS4 for me at the moment. I get to the "Press Anything" intro screen, click a button, loads and then fails