PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Mecha Timmy double tapping units

kmarsh.igpx
08-24-2018, 07:46 PM
I can't replicate it and thought it was an animation bug at first but he just blew up a fresh unit that should have taken multiple hit but seems. It to happen often when he gets a good bounce on a unit as the second rocket always hits them upon them landing sometimes instantly killing that unit.

Void_Away-
08-24-2018, 10:31 PM
This bug has been there since forever, and I've been told that they are working in a solution but tbh bugs are just piling up at this point. The rate they fix bugs is comparably slower to the appearence of new ones, so yea this is not looking so good for us.

JR0MER0
08-25-2018, 04:09 AM
Yeah, I've brought this up on several occasions, as I've seen you have too, Void Away. At this point, Mecha Timmy is by far the most frustrating card to deal with, nothing else is even close. It's hard enough to even get to Mecha Timmy (I rarely use insta-kill cards), so it's especially frustrating when you have a unit about ready to reach him, then "Bam Bam", he gets double shot and wiped out. I've been yelling out to the high heavens that Mecha Timmy needs to be nerfed ASAP because he's breaking the game, but alas no one seems to be listening 😡

Void_Away-
08-25-2018, 12:16 PM
Yup, and dear developers I started using mecha timmy not long ago as a consequence of your update, but this one and other bugs are total nonsense.

Ubi-Toller
08-27-2018, 02:41 PM
Hi everyone!

This is one we've been working on a solution for. As soon as I hear anything, I'll be back to report it to you!

buddyguy88
08-31-2018, 08:00 AM
There are several cards that use the ability twice in a row quickly, Stan of many moons, then program stan and Awesom-O freeze you twice. Just like the mecha Timmy. Sheriff Cartman is another that will do the bullet tantrum back to back sometime

JR0MER0
08-31-2018, 05:10 PM
There are several cards that use the ability twice in a row quickly, Stan of many moons, then program stan and Awesom-O freeze you twice. Just like the mecha Timmy. Sheriff Cartman is another that will do the bullet tantrum back to back sometime

I think the cards you mentioned have a glitch that shows the animation twice in a row, but I think the effect only happens once. Timmy and Nathan definitely do double damage when they bug out, though.