PDA

View Full Version : Reworking Reworked Characters?

TSCDescon
08-24-2018, 02:25 AM
I watched Praise's live stream today (joined late) and he was talking about the Devs reworking reworked characters like Valk (who they ****ed up on the rework). Is this true?

'Cause I hope its not.

:`(

Neon_WiDoW
08-24-2018, 02:29 AM
Shugoki needs some love before anyone else gets reworked.

If they dont do anything with the bottom tier soon people might get the impression that they are never getting reworked.

I mean if they are leaving the bottom tier to go rework characters they already reworked. Then why even play a character that has not even been touched by a rework or buff yet?

MarshalMoriarty
08-24-2018, 03:59 AM
I think the roster will be reworked more or less in its entirety before they go back to those already reworked. But that's a mistake IMO. They've done real damage to the game with most of the reworks (Berserker, Orochi, Valk, Warden have become such unbearably cheesy characters and feel shameful to use). And PK just got nerfed whilst keeping her irritating playstyle intact which pleased nobody.

Add in questionable characters like Shaman, Aramusha (who is weak in many ways but still a spam character) and if early indications prove correct, the Shaolin Monk... Ubi have themselves and they're carrying right on digging and destroying the great potential of this game. If the Perk system doesn't work out and they don't stop ignoring console gamer's concerns over the light spam then this game is doomed never to realise that potential.

Knight_Raime
08-24-2018, 08:48 AM
He's probably referring to the fact that the devs stated they were going to continue to work on Valk post release of her rework because even they were not 100% satisfied with it yet.
I follow this game pretty relgiously and I didn't hear anything about revisiting reworks in general. Just what I mentioned above.

I-Nibbiru-I
08-24-2018, 02:33 PM
Lookin' forward that Orochi re-rework in that case.