PDA

View Full Version : Marching Fire early access?

Alcides13
08-23-2018, 07:08 PM
Hey guys/UBI,

I was wondering what I needed to do to gain early access for Marching Fire (if possible). I have been invited to every closed session during For Honor's development and I would love to try the early access too. I've been a fan of the game since it's first announcement back in 2015 and I'm happy to see it's development so far.

Thanks everyone

Tyrjo
08-23-2018, 07:17 PM
I haven't heard anything of early beta access. The only early access they have spoken about is the two week head start your get with the new heroes before people can unlock them with steel.

Alcides13
08-23-2018, 07:34 PM
@Tyrjo

I've seen some community youtubers playing as the new faction on the new arcade mode. I figured they received some sort of closed invitation and was hoping to receive one too. I thought I heard something about early access with the preorder? But now i assume it's that "early access before everyone else" you mentioned. Thanks for the info!

UbiJurassic
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Hey guys/UBI,

I was wondering what I needed to do to gain early access for Marching Fire (if possible). I have been invited to every closed session during For Honor's development and I would love to try the early access too. I've been a fan of the game since it's first announcement back in 2015 and I'm happy to see it's development so far.

Thanks everyone

Currently there are no planned early access tests to the content of Marching Fire. There will be early access to the Wu Lin heroes for those who purchased Marching Fire, but that begins with the launch of the update on October 16th.

As for the content creators who have recently been posting footage of Jiang Jun, Nuxia and the new mode, we generally reach out to those content creators regarding that.