PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Arcade Mode doubts

OoKaMi_79
08-22-2018, 09:01 PM
From the info I have seen Arcade Mode is only available when buying Marching Fire Expansion.

Iím sharing my digital catalog with my brother by letting him set my account as primary account in his playstation and I set it as secondary in my PlayStation. He can play the games offline but Iím allowed to play only when Iím connected to the internet. Of course my brother plays the games with his own account and I play with my account.

My question here is when I buy the Marching Fire expansion will my brother be able to download it and will he be able to play the Arcade Mode by himself? is he going to get the 4 new chars too?

Of course I want to have Arcade but only if my brother can play too (with my in coop and in solo by himself)

In The Division I own all the DLCs and my brother is able to download them and play them without restrictions, but I found that in for honor even when I bought the gold edition he didnít get the 6 characters for free and that is why I wanted to clarify this doubt.

I also want to know if by owning Marching Fire expansion I will be able to invite people that donít have it or it is necessary that both players have its own copy of the expansion.

I really hope that expansion could be applied to my account and to my brotherís account with the setting we have in our PlayStations, or at least that I can invite my brother even when he doesnít own it.

I know that you will be releasing more info about Arcade in the following weeks, but I would like to know the features in detail of the random generation of chapters. I have seen some videos but I only have seen that it is some sort of duels with minions around in the map....my question is if there will be chapters with extra objectives (maybe similar to history mode where you need to reach a spot, set things on Fire, kill archers and that kind of stuff), because I have seen that chapters ends as soon as you kill the foes.

Thanks in advance for your reply, regards
OoKaMi_79

dinosaurlicker
08-23-2018, 12:22 AM
From the info I have seen Arcade Mode is only available when buying Marching Fire Expansion.

Iím sharing my digital catalog with my brother by letting him set my account as primary account in his playstation and I set it as secondary in my PlayStation. He can play the games offline but Iím allowed to play only when Iím connected to the internet. Of course my brother plays the games with his own account and I play with my account.

My question here is when I buy the Marching Fire expansion will my brother be able to download it and will he be able to play the Arcade Mode by himself? is he going to get the 4 new chars too?

Of course I want to have Arcade but only if my brother can play too (with my in coop and in solo by himself)

In The Division I own all the DLCs and my brother is able to download them and play them without restrictions, but I found that in for honor even when I bought the gold edition he didnít get the 6 characters for free and that is why I wanted to clarify this doubt.

I also want to know if by owning Marching Fire expansion I will be able to invite people that donít have it or it is necessary that both players have its own copy of the expansion.

I really hope that expansion could be applied to my account and to my brotherís account with the setting we have in our PlayStations, or at least that I can invite my brother even when he doesnít own it.

I know that you will be releasing more info about Arcade in the following weeks, but I would like to know the features in detail of the random generation of chapters. I have seen some videos but I only have seen that it is some sort of duels with minions around in the map....my question is if there will be chapters with extra objectives (maybe similar to history mode where you need to reach a spot, set things on Fire, kill archers and that kind of stuff), because I have seen that chapters ends as soon as you kill the foes.

Thanks in advance for your reply, regards
OoKaMi_79

Sorry bro but tbh I doubt it. Ubi as a company generally leans more towards the ďmoney-*****Ē side of the spectrum rather than the ďcustomer satisfactionĒ side of the spectrum. Ofc, itís not that they disregard it, but in both For Honor and Rainbow 6 Siege the season passes donít carry over to other accounts, encouraging people to buy them twice