PDA

View Full Version : For Honor FREE on Steam Aug 22-27

Tyrjo
08-22-2018, 07:17 PM
Since Eric Pope doesn't care about the official forum, I'm helping him out. You're welcome Eric! We all love you anyways! :o

The For Honor starter edition is free to claim (and keep forever) on Steam right now. Tell your friends, your mom and your cat.

The starter edition includes all vanguard heroes (Warden Raider Kensei) completely unlocked for customization and makes the other three heroes of your chosen faction available to play. Choose your faction wisely.

All game content, maps, modes, and events are available in the For Honor starter edition

Standard heroes cost 8000 steel to unlock and the season pass heroes cost 15000 steel to unlock if you choose to not spend any $$$ to buy the base game or the season pass.

More info about the For Honor starter edition (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1852002-For-Honor-PC-Starter-Edition-FAQ).

Silent_Rosier
08-23-2018, 01:30 AM
[ASK]

I have it when UPlay promote it for free
If I claim the STEAM version, would it overwrite the UPlay version or it would become 2 difference (same edition) games in my UPlay Library???

Tyrjo
08-23-2018, 07:52 AM
[ASK]

I have it when UPlay promote it for free
If I claim the STEAM version, would it overwrite the UPlay version or it would become 2 difference (same edition) games in my UPlay Library???

You bind the Steam-version to your Uplay account. It doesn't overwrite the old. You get two For Honor in Uplay if you already have it there.