PDA

View Full Version : Viking and the infernal war

matt89connor
08-22-2018, 01:15 PM
ENJOY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_eio4XUAE

Klingentaenz3r
08-22-2018, 01:32 PM
Sweet!
You're really getting better at this stuff. Nice editing and there some really good transitions (for example the one transitioning into the berserker on fire with his execution). I also like the rythm synched picture/scene change when the drum picks it up (*rocks* very good)
The lightning audio cue was a bit out of place in the middle and not smoothly fitting imo.
I like how you put your trade mark guitar hero highlander in those videos :) (for this one however I would have recommended a different outfit though to fit more with the theme)
Also, you tend to reuse animations over and over again.
This is especially prevalent in your Shogoki video in which you reuse his emote animation to sing over and over again (nobody wants a full animation played over and over again - gets quickly boring and does not support your music as strong if too often reused.). You can see that here to but not as prevalent and more subtle. Would recommend to mix in some other emotes as well and to work with more with angles, different parts of the animation or focus like you did in this video.

All in all a nice watch, keep at it :) Wouldn't be surprised to see it soon on the warrior's den!

matt89connor
08-22-2018, 03:04 PM
Sweet!
You're really getting better at this stuff. Nice editing and there some really good transitions (for example the one transitioning into the berserker on fire with his execution). I also like the rythm synched picture/scene change when the drum picks it up (*rocks* very good)
The lightning audio cue was a bit out of place in the middle and not smoothly fitting imo.
I like how you put your trade mark guitar hero highlander in those videos :) (for this one however I would have recommended a different outfit though to fit more with the theme)
Also, you tend to reuse animations over and over again.
This is especially prevalent in your Shogoki video in which you reuse his emote animation to sing over and over again (nobody wants a full animation played over and over again - gets quickly boring and does not support your music as strong if too often reused.). You can see that here to but not as prevalent and more subtle. Would recommend to mix in some other emotes as well and to work with more with angles, different parts of the animation or focus like you did in this video.

All in all a nice watch, keep at it :) Wouldn't be surprised to see it soon on the warrior's den!
it's my dream to have the chance to show 1 of my video to the warrior's den.
thanks a lot for the comment you were too kind :)

Klingentaenz3r
08-22-2018, 03:40 PM
No, really.! It already has got the potential. Put it on reddit and in the community creation section here in the forum and see if people upvote it :)

matt89connor
08-22-2018, 06:16 PM
No, really.! It already has got the potential. Put it on reddit and in the community creation section here in the forum and see if people upvote it :)

i putted on reddit hours ago...not soo high Upvotes
Anyway is good that some people appreciate my work ,i'm happy for that

Alustar.exe
08-22-2018, 06:48 PM
I adore everything about this video!

matt89connor
08-22-2018, 10:21 PM
I adore everything about this video!

thnks a lot !!

Klingentaenz3r
08-23-2018, 08:12 AM
Then I'll go to reddit then and upvote it myself! Watch me! *gives it all (of his one single vote that is)* huaah!

Klingentaenz3r
08-23-2018, 08:33 AM
btw on your reddit post (which is here to find: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/99cx9j/vikings_and_the_infernal_war/ ) you could try to embed the video with your link so that people can see watch it already there on reddit and see what they are clicking on.

It also seems to be a not ideal address as you use m.youtube which is youtube for mobile devices and then in the end the address gets the parameter "desktop" usually you have a short address link when you upload a vid which you can find under your video section as well.

matt89connor
08-23-2018, 12:53 PM
btw on your reddit post (which is here to find: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/99cx9j/vikings_and_the_infernal_war/ ) you could try to embed the video with your link so that people can see watch it already there on reddit and see what they are clicking on.

It also seems to be a not ideal address as you use m.youtube which is youtube for mobile devices and then in the end the address gets the parameter "desktop" usually you have a short address link when you upload a vid which you can find under your video section as well.

I thank you so much for your support !! you've been too kind.

unfortunately I can not embed video (although I would like it because at least it would have been at 60 fps) like this directly on reddit, because my cell phone does not read them I do not know why. The problem probably comes from Vegas, in fact if I register a video and put it on my phone, it reads it quietly and, I can not use reddit on the PC because I have always active on the smartphone XD