PDA

View Full Version : Arcade mode on marching fire, what about splitscreen??

AzureSky.
08-21-2018, 07:22 PM
Splitscreen was asked a lot, no one really asked for a arcade mode to be honest, will you implement splitscreen in a later date? (offline one is ok, something to practice and play with friends on home would be ok for the first version of splitscreen)

voiddp
08-21-2018, 07:49 PM
Also i would better want second monitor support for PC version.
But i can guess we wont see game modes like that because it is just too much to implement. I mean 2 players ability to play from one account is nowhere near here in game systems. So i would not expect this at all if it is not here from start. Even when it is "asked a lot" they wont remake game one player basis just from that.

UbiJurassic
08-21-2018, 07:52 PM
Splitscreen was something that was cut prior to the game's release and there are no plans at this time to implement it at this time. We understand that it was something that player's wanted to see and we can certainly let the team know that players are still interested in seeing it come.

AzureSky.
08-21-2018, 11:15 PM
Splitscreen was something that was cut prior to the game's release and there are no plans at this time to implement it at this time. We understand that it was something that player's wanted to see and we can certainly let the team know that players are still interested in seeing it come.

Thanks if you let them know that is wanted, Most fighting games have a VS mode (at least a offline one) i know a online one would be a problem to develop but a custom game offline one would be great to play with friends on parties (this could make you win a couple of new players since they would test the game and see if they like it)