PDA

View Full Version : No loot after games....

KhaMMuL87
08-20-2018, 05:16 PM
Is anyone like me tired of no loot after games???
i have champion status and is ridiculous how a lot of times i didnt get NOTHING...
plz ubisoft or anyone do something about this **** bcuz this **** is killing the desire to continue playing the game,
i understand if you dont have champion status sometimes you get nothing but with champion status atleast a fking **** piece?
ITS RIDICULOUS....
For those thinking im talking about event skins its not, im talking about normal pieces.

PD: another thing sux alot is when you playing 1vs1 and click search for another player and find the same guy 20 times in a row......

Wes8504
08-20-2018, 05:23 PM
Is there room in your inventory? It's happened to me a couple times, after the match I look down and it doesn't say my inventory is full, but when I check, it actually is full and I realize that is the reason I haven't been getting any gear for the past 3 - 5 matches. Another thing is playing vs AI w/ matchmaking turned off will severely drop how much loot you get.

HazelrahFirefly
08-20-2018, 05:28 PM
Nah, it happens all the time. I assume it's happening even more during the event as a ploy to get people to buy weapon crates with steel.

KhaMMuL87
08-20-2018, 07:37 PM
No, i have a lot of room.