PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for making far cry primal 2

Pop123456782018
08-19-2018, 11:49 PM
hi ubisoft. you are an amazing company. i have an idea for the game . make ships in the game like ac blackflag and make skills for the ship.make the game in 1000 bc and the person who i play is takkars grandson and the udam attack again on the wenga.make takkar do other things like climping trees and oerform takedown and fly by apiece of clothe .imagine it . it will be an amazing game

vankorex
09-04-2018, 10:35 PM
HI Ubisoft. I love not like I love the Idea for far cry primal 2.You can add multiplayer,more animals like cheetah shortfacedbear and moust importantly herbivores tamable.In far cry primal 1 I was very disappointed when Iveben forced to kill bloodtusk mammoth.In far cry primal 2 make it 3rd person will be better in my opinion you will be able to add character customization.If it happens 500years after the first game or something like that would be realy cool because you can add more advanced weapons and even primitive armor and I have to recall the idea for tribes.Those are my Ideas

Steffan876
12-26-2019, 10:02 AM
Walgreen Company or simply Walgreens is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health.

[URL="http://storesurvey.us/"Walgreens Listens Survey[/URL]

TheInFamous0013
12-31-2019, 09:38 PM
hi ubisoft. you are an amazing company. i have an idea for the game . make ships in the game like ac blackflag and make skills for the ship.make the game in 1000 bc and the person who i play is takkars grandson and the udam attack again on the wenga.make takkar do other things like climping trees and oerform takedown and fly by apiece of clothe .imagine it . it will be an amazing game
You want Assassin's creed in 10,000BC mate lol sounds fun but that's what is it sure it will be fun but idk doesn't look like Far Cry