PDA

View Full Version : Trials rising beta

gerble72
08-18-2018, 11:58 AM
Hi folks with the beta coming soon I thought Iíd add a thread
So who is excited? What are you expecting?
Will the beta be the decider for you if you are getting the game or not
We can use this too to give your thoughts on the beta of your lucky enough to try it
Feel free to discuss below

Rudhelm
08-20-2018, 09:03 PM
I will get it anyways. Probably the first and only Game i will preorder.

gerble72
08-22-2018, 08:07 AM
So beta arrives 13th to 17th September Iím so looking forward to it. Letís hope I get a code

Rudhelm
08-25-2018, 08:15 AM
I donĎt really know what to expect. It would be really awesome if we could already check out the editor a bit.

gerble72
09-13-2018, 08:22 AM
Ok beta should be out today I look forward to hearing what you think about it?
I know I canít wait to try it :)

guest-heWtYhf9
09-13-2018, 12:07 PM
Where is the download for the ps4?
I have my code

gerble72
09-13-2018, 06:44 PM
Not sure what you mean. If you have a PS4 code go to redeem section on your PS4 and type it in there that should work
I know thatís what I did for Xbox version

gerble72
09-13-2018, 06:45 PM
Meant to say in last post I have had a blast on the beta all day take my money redlynx 😊

guest-heWtYhf9
09-13-2018, 06:55 PM
Not sure what you mean. If you have a PS4 code go to redeem section on your PS4 and type it in there that should work
I know thatís what I did for Xbox version

Got it sorted now, thanks bro

glados472014
09-13-2018, 07:10 PM
I keep failing a contract on the stage called "On the edge". Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it. I need to beat the red lynx rider but the contract fails before I even finish the race. Why?

AJEatingCake
09-13-2018, 10:08 PM
I keep failing a contract on the stage called "On the edge". Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it. I need to beat the red lynx rider but the contract fails before I even finish the race. Why?

Me too. Same point each time, the contract fails.

Rudemod 69
09-14-2018, 01:41 PM
Glados and AJ, workaround from RL Rising forum:-

For Xbox (thanks to fwefewewf!):

-Go to the beta in the home menu and go to manage game & add-ons
-Scroll down to saved data and delete the reserved space
-Start the Game again and you should have a new ghost.

It works, my mate K2 tried it. :)

gerble72
09-16-2018, 08:21 AM
Really enjoying the beta not enjoying getting beat by my trials friends as usual
Iím looking forward to seeing what the full release brings
Thank you redlynx guys for all your hard work and making this game itís looking like it mightíve be the best trials games yet so thank you 👍🏻
One thing thatís going to get old and annoying fast is seeing people slap there bums after each race 😂

bigbow62
09-16-2018, 09:40 AM
HI OTHG'sters

Saturday was another great OTHG party.... just to like the old days !
Our OTHG family playing a game we love.
Yes love ... Trials Rising beta feels like EVO and that's awesome but that means it's going to be a long 5 month wait😔

Now back to the party.....

Some of the old gang was there...
Gerbs & Mo
Rude (thanx again for the code and help with "On The Edge" track glitch)
Nova
D2
Matt

Thank you all for a wonderful day and in 5 months we will all be in full Trials mode and partying it up in our sweet OTHG Clubhouse 🏡

The OTHG Clubhouse...the place where the OTHG magic takes place
( beginning way back in June 2012 ) 😎

One last thing about the OTHG family.... when one of us are in trouble we all come running......
I was having a problem getting on the beta and the min. I turned on my Xbox Rude and Gerbs had a code for me ☺ ❤❤

TheFragBully
10-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Did the beta even happen.... grrrrr.
Remember who the fans are redlynx.

Rudemod 69
10-02-2018, 02:54 PM
The Beta did happen. It was brilliant. RL are back. :)

D2Dahaka
02-17-2019, 08:19 AM
Bump...for the open beta.

Richieburner
02-23-2019, 06:02 PM
For those who tried the tech test and closed beta what do you think to the track changes?

Lynx World- the big jump when you go indoors where the new ramp is in the air, I preferred the old version where you could try and front flip and make the shortcut/jump.

Everest- it feels like the air is thinner (as you would expect up Mount Everest) which is very clever but Iím sure the effect is bigger now. Also I feel the woobly plank shortcut is far harder now than it was in the previous versions???