PDA

View Full Version : The game keeps freezing on the VS screen.

Mighty_Mackerel
08-18-2018, 04:52 AM
What the titles says. We would all pick our character and then get stuck on the VS screen or even the screen before that where it shows you and your teammates standing side by side. This has happened three times in about two hours of playing since I logged on today, it has NEVER been that frequent.

New patch, new bugs.

Please fix as soon as possible,
thanks.

Protos_88
08-18-2018, 05:11 AM
lol on ps4 we have this glitch stuck like 2 month?...

Mighty_Mackerel
08-18-2018, 05:49 AM
lol on ps4 we have this glitch stuck like 2 month?...

Pretty much, except it's been happening WAY more frequently since the volcano blew its load, lol.

Haplo_Bane
08-18-2018, 06:45 AM
Yea,it's an old bug. They know about it. Doubt it will be fixed. No money in it. Like a house built on bad foundations,the more you build on it,the worse existing problems become.Minor problems will become major problems. At first I was excited about Marching Fire . I thought 'maybe they haven't given up'. But now It's obvious it's their final cash grab before bowing out. I haven't seen/read/experienced anything that would make me think otherwise. Which is why no fundamental problems with the game has been fixed for months now. Just things added that cost money. Same as the gear change. Gotta start again. More steel. More money. Sad but true. Try not to beat yourself up about it. It's really not worth it. Just try to sqeeze as much fun out it as you can while it lasts. As soon as the game starts its B.S. 'bang' I'm off. Too many good games out there.