PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Sponsor

SillyDogGaming
08-18-2018, 02:16 AM
Hello I am a small twitch streamer and was wondering if you could sponsor me? I know its a strange question I just wanted to give something back to the community "I do extra-life" a charity for saving sick kids lives and just thought it would be something neat to do if I was able to give something to these great people who have donated to help save these sick kids lives. Thank you for your time have a wonderful weekend

SillyDogGaming
08-19-2018, 05:59 PM
If you are not Ubisoft then I couldn't careless what you have to say, YOU think I am desperate when asking a simple question but the comment YOU made makes YOU seem like a *******. What I do and how I ask is NONE of your business IF you want to de a rude Go someplace else I have no time for rude people who want to turn MY positive thing to a negative.

Mirage6201
08-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Wow rage issues?

PepsiBeastin
08-19-2018, 06:55 PM
What I'm basically reading is "Please give me free money and if you don't you don't care about sick kids".

Neon_WiDoW
08-19-2018, 07:07 PM
If you are not Ubisoft then I couldn't careless what you have to say, YOU think I am desperate when asking a simple question but the comment YOU made makes YOU seem like a *******. What I do and how I ask is NONE of your business IF you want to de a rude Go someplace else I have no time for rude people who want to turn MY positive thing to a negative.

Lol ok you come to the For Honor forums asking for sponsors and get mad when people dont want to hear it?

If Ubisoft wanted to run a charity event let them. Dont come crawling to them for sponsors if they dont show any interest in it. And this forum is not a place for self sponsorship. Otherwise every minor twitch streamer could come here to promote themself. Even if it is for a charity.

DefiledDragon
08-19-2018, 07:41 PM

YOUR positive thing? Wow. You're so virtuous, I can see the signal for miles around!

Neon_WiDoW
08-19-2018, 08:43 PM
YOUR positive thing? Wow. You're so virtuous, I can see the signal for miles around!

Dont forget this guys wants sponsors for this good charity out of the kindness of his hea- and OH LOOK MERCHANDISE YOU CAN BUY FROM HIM!

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!

Illyrian_King
08-19-2018, 09:23 PM
Hello I am a small twitch streamer and was wondering if you could sponsor me? I know its a strange question I just wanted to give something back to the community "I do extra-life" a charity for saving sick kids lives and just thought it would be something neat to do if I was able to give something to these great people who have donated to help save these sick kids lives. Thank you for your time have a wonderful weekend

Hahaha so you are basically asking for money from Ubi itself? :rolleyes:

At the same time you shout at people with dirty words in their forums? :rolleyes:

YYAAHHHH PLEEEZZZ GIMMMEEE MUNeeeEY 2 :rolleyes:

Chobbsy99
08-19-2018, 09:27 PM
I am a small twitch streamer

You need to build up a proper following on Twitch/YouTube first mate. Seems like you’re pretty well meaning but in order to make money you need an audience; sponsors won’t go to you unless their product will be marketed to a large audience.

Unless you want genuine charity. You’re not going to get that on a random Internet forum.

DefiledDragon
08-19-2018, 09:47 PM
Chobbsys is right. I would also add that trying not to be an obnoxious **** when challenged would also be a worthwhile endeavour.

SillyDogGaming
08-20-2018, 01:39 AM
again your negative comments mean nothing I could careless but to accuse me of just asking for free stuff for myself is the stupidest thing I ever heard. I don't care what you think I was told to post here by a employee and when people 1st reaction is me asking for free stuff for myself is just dumb. yes I do extra-life but don't throw that into anything when I was just saying what I do and it would be something cool to give back. all you haters can shove it where it don't shine

SillyDogGaming
08-20-2018, 01:47 AM
thanks this is the most helpful thing I have read on here

SillyDogGaming
08-20-2018, 01:50 AM
@Chobbsy99 ^

ChampionRuby50g
08-20-2018, 02:49 AM
Lol if Ubisoft was gonna sponsor you, I highly doubt they would now judging by your first comment on this thread. I also highly doubt any “employee” would tell someone to go an ask for sponsorships on the Ubisoft For Honor forums. I smell BS.

SillyDogGaming
08-20-2018, 04:38 AM
Chat @ Ubisoft Support
August 17, 2018 9:01 PM

Ash: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
SillyDogGaming: actualy I was wondering if maybe you guys could sponsor me with some game key giveaways??? I know its a strange question but never know if I don't ask
Ash: If that is something you want to do you would need to reach out on our forums for Community support.
SillyDogGaming: link please
Ash: https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1434-Community-Support
SillyDogGaming: just post a thread?
Ash: Or find one appropriate for what you are looking for.
SillyDogGaming: ok thanks

TRY AGAIN.

Hormly
08-20-2018, 04:47 AM
I'm sure this thread will stay positi-

...oh

bannex19
08-20-2018, 05:37 AM
He's either a young kid or an average millenial. I can't tell

ChampionRuby50g
08-20-2018, 07:10 AM
Don’t need to try again, but perhaps you do. Because either way you’ve ruined your chances off getting a sponsor from Ubisoft, or any of us as we are the community, with your toxic attitude.

Vakris_One
08-20-2018, 10:16 AM
For someone who has seemingly chosen Twitch streaming as their career path your customer relations and marketing approach need a lot of work. Insulting people for every small criticism they make of you is a very silly thing to do for someone who has chosen to open themselves and their content up for public consumption and scrutiny.

If you really want to stick with streaming and/or being a Youtube persona you need to cultivate a thick skin and learn the fine art of responding in a calm and diplomatic way. You also need to learn who to contact in the company you want sponsorship from because posting your question in their public forum won't get you anywhere and it makes you look like an amateur. Invest the time in doing some research on who exactly is in charge of For Honor and who the community manager is because he is the guy most likely to be able to help with your request. Sending direct messages to the appropriate people will get you much farther than posting on the public forum.

SillyDogGaming
08-20-2018, 01:52 PM
ChampionRuby50g For starters its funny how I shut you up with your BS post on if a "employee" told me to post here. To ANYBODY ELSE its also funny that I AM the toxic person on here but how many people came onto my post and started the the toxic post? Funny how IMMATURE ALL you are but hilarious that you can twist this and make me seem to be the bad guy. XD I honestly don't care NONE of you are a employee and your opinion means nonthing to me if it all negative. And I can see how TOXIC this community is when somebody stands up for themselves instead of having some KEYBORD WORRIOR like all of you have been since I asked a simple question. again funny how you twist this on me but reading all these post tell me all you have some growing up to do

Vakris_One
08-20-2018, 02:16 PM
Good luck with your Twitch channel dude.

PepsiBeastin
08-20-2018, 02:40 PM
I hope english is your second language.

FredEx919
08-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Going to close this up since the thread has already got a bit out of hand. For OP, this probably isn't the best place for sponsorships as that sort of thing isn't handled here on the forums. You're welcome to PM me and I can try to grab some better details for you regarding how that sort of thing usually works.