PDA

View Full Version : Is there an ETA on the Shugoki Buff/Rework?

Neon_WiDoW
08-17-2018, 03:19 AM
They have been teasing this for awhile now.
But every time they mention him they just go silence for weeks/months. Has there been any confirmation that hes getting a major buff before marching fire?

TSCDescon
08-17-2018, 03:20 AM
Nope.

DefiledDragon
08-17-2018, 05:11 AM
They'll probably give him 300ms lights with guaranteed DE on hit or something.

That_guy44
08-17-2018, 05:28 AM
Soon

Lord_Cherubi
08-17-2018, 11:06 PM
Pray for Shugoki.

Either he'll become the best heavy yet or they just give him a minor tweak and call it a day, burying him once and for all.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-18-2018, 12:58 AM
I don't want a Val rework with him. He just needs touch up work IMHO. My guess is that they will completely get rid of his HA and get rid of the one shot kill. They will speed him up and add combos that no one cares about. They will gut shugoki and make him more aggressive like they did with Val. They will give him a bump in health (that he would have had anyways without the HA down damage) and damage.... Essentially they will make him into large, slow cross between a Berzerker and warlord..again without continuous HA reset.

TSCDescon
08-18-2018, 01:38 AM
I don't want a Val rework with him. He just needs touch up work IMHO. My guess is that they will completely get rid of his HA and get rid of the one shot kill. They will speed him up and add combos that no one cares about. They will gut shugoki and make him more aggressive like they did with Val. They will give him a bump in health (that he would have had anyways without the HA down damage) and damage.... Essentially they will make him into large, slow cross between a Berzerker and warlord..again without continuous HA reset.

I disagree. He needs a complete overhaul ground up.

He suppose to be this "Demon Guardian" (with a bit of Sumo). Nothing in his kit represents that kind of theme. "Demon's Embrace?" "Charge of the Oni?" Yeah, they have the word "demon" in it, but it does not represent a "DEMON GUARDIAN". Just a fat jolly fat man that wants to hug you 24/7.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-18-2018, 02:18 AM
I disagree. He needs a complete overhaul ground up.

He suppose to be this "Demon Guardian" (with a bit of Sumo). Nothing in his kit represents that kind of theme. "Demon's Embrace?" "Charge of the Oni?" Yeah, they have the word "demon" in it, but it does not represent a "DEMON GUARDIAN". Just a fat jolly fat man that wants to hug you 24/7.
OK I would agree if they made him a boss fight I'd be happy with a rework but they won't. What they will do is make I'm more aggressive which goes against the Guardian nature in our scenerios. I have no issue with devs making shug into the Dev art musclebound Guardian demon you want... But the key word is Guardian.
What they could do is make him immune to bashes and unblockable. If they did that he would be a true tank and I'd trade the HA for that.
What I mean to say is if they are getting rid of constant HA reset and making him more aggressive with a larger Heath pool I would trade HA for immunity constant to bash and unblockables.

Neon_WiDoW
08-18-2018, 02:28 AM

Or they give him a bash that instantly makes him S Tier. Just like all the others...

I just wish they would give him the kensei treatment. But that doesn't seem to be the route they are taking anymore with reworks.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-18-2018, 02:44 AM
Or they give him a bash that instantly makes him S Tier. Just like all the others...

I just wish they would give him the kensei treatment. But that doesn't seem to be the route they are taking anymore with reworks.
Yes exactly. Everything thing in this game is becoming bash and spam lights.

Neon_WiDoW
08-18-2018, 03:24 AM
Yes exactly. Everything thing in this game is becoming bash and spam lights.

Its sad because you know if they dont go this route he wont be S tier. And I really want to see shugoki in the S tier.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-18-2018, 03:29 PM
Goki fix is easy. I swear. Just give him the Kensai treatment. Not OP but well rounded. It's all I need!!!!!!

1.) Sumo like open fist push equal to Cent/ Highlander kick
2.) The ability to fake out/ Cancel DE (If they nerf it then they need to make it faster and take away that dumb debuff you get for missing. Bad enough you get a free hit when he miss)
3.) A mix up for them UBER slow heavies (either make them faster or let me switch it up like Kensai)

Done. Goki fix EZ

Neon_WiDoW
08-19-2018, 05:18 PM
Goki fix is easy. I swear. Just give him the Kensai treatment. Not OP but well rounded. It's all I need!!!!!!

1.) Sumo like open fist push equal to Cent/ Highlander kick
2.) The ability to fake out/ Cancel DE (If they nerf it then they need to make it faster and take away that dumb debuff you get for missing. Bad enough you get a free hit when he miss)
3.) A mix up for them UBER slow heavies (either make them faster or let me switch it up like Kensai)

Done. Goki fix EZ

Easier said than done. We have no clue what they are going to do with shugoki, They talk about every other character but basically pretend like this guy doesnt exist.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-20-2018, 11:34 AM
Easier said than done. We have no clue what they are going to do with shugoki, They talk about every other character but basically pretend like this guy doesnt exist.

I wish they just left Val alone. Damage... Great. Everything else they did send like a nerf in disguise with the move stuff they took from her she has no defense and no way of countering spammers. She had a great opener that few knew about but it's gone now. She sucks and the rework was more of a debuff with steroids added in. She is now akward with no flow. I don't want them to touch shug cuz they will just make him worse to play.

RexXZ347
08-20-2018, 04:00 PM
There's a thread where ubijurassic said there will be heroes that's gonna be reworked before season 7.

Neon_WiDoW
08-20-2018, 06:28 PM
There's a thread where ubijurassic said there will be heroes that's gonna be reworked before season 7.

I believe the key word was "buffed" not reworked. Thats a huge difference for the heros like shugoki and armausha that need straight up more moves to compensate for the current meta. If you buff shugoki back to what he was season 1. He would be broken not balanced. And thats all they can really do at this point. Either make heros unbalanced and OP. Or rework them to try to make them as a balanced as they can in this meta.

RexXZ347
08-21-2018, 03:36 AM
I believe the key word was "buffed" not reworked. Thats a huge difference for the heros like shugoki and armausha that need straight up more moves to compensate for the current meta. If you buff shugoki back to what he was season 1. He would be broken not balanced. And thats all they can really do at this point. Either make heros unbalanced and OP. Or rework them to try to make them as a balanced as they can in this meta.

yeah, he said State of Balance. But all rework are basically buff. Shugoki and aramusha are straight up trash tier. The need a buff not a rework.

Tyrjo
08-21-2018, 04:03 PM

Yes, and it's true. Warden and Valkyrie.

Neon_WiDoW
08-22-2018, 12:47 AM
yeah, he said State of Balance. But all rework are basically buff. Shugoki and aramusha are straight up trash tier. The need a buff not a rework.

They do need buffs but lets be real, ubi only buffs high tier characters and doesn't even touch the bottom tier unless they are memes all over reddit.

They said they were looking to buff shugoki like 2 weeks ago and still nothing in terms of short term buffs like better attack speed or reducing the god awful 25% extra damage on him. I still think they are going to buff other characters than him first and still, if he gets any buffs they will be accompanied by nerfs in one way or another. They can never justify buffing this guy with out giving him insanely hard counters to go with it.

I mean if you like a character thats in the bottom tier just get use to ubi taking a **** all over your fun time. At this point im ready to just drop it until they actually start responding on why its taking so long to even address these characters. So many need minor buffs but still they just leave them unchanged or it looks like they dont even test them vs reworked characters.
At this point why even try to play them? They should just delete them at this point if its taking this long to address them.

RexXZ347
08-22-2018, 01:52 AM
They do need buffs but lets be real, ubi only buffs high tier characters and doesn't even touch the bottom tier unless they are memes all over reddit.

They said they were looking to buff shugoki like 2 weeks ago and still nothing in terms of short term buffs like better attack speed or reducing the god awful 25% extra damage on him. I still think they are going to buff other characters than him first and still, if he gets any buffs they will be accompanied by nerfs in one way or another. They can never justify buffing this guy with out giving him insanely hard counters to go with it.

I mean if you like a character thats in the bottom tier just get use to ubi taking a **** all over your fun time. At this point im ready to just drop it until they actually start responding on why its taking so long to even address these characters. So many need minor buffs but still they just leave them unchanged or it looks like they dont even test them vs reworked characters.
At this point why even try to play them? They should just delete them at this point if its taking this long to address them.

i agree, 100% agree. They don't look at bottom tier characters. They should have put them as captains on the battlefield. Not useable by players.

Neon_WiDoW
08-23-2018, 06:39 AM
i agree, 100% agree. They don't look at bottom tier characters. They should have put them as captains on the battlefield. Not useable by players.

I wish they would spend an update to try to buff all the characters that need it and maybe nerf some of the op ones. But I really doubt that would happen. They look at S tier and just say "Yup that looks good. Too bad about everyone else."

RexXZ347
08-23-2018, 10:37 AM
I wish they would spend an update to try to buff all the characters that need it and maybe nerf some of the op ones. But I really doubt that would happen. They look at S tier and just say "Yup that looks good. Too bad about everyone else."

Hopefully they buff low tier characters before thw dynasty warriors faction comes out.

Armosias
08-23-2018, 11:17 AM
You can't say such a thing after what they did to HL, Conq, Kensei and Valk, who was also bottom tier and have been looked at, and are way higher in the tier list.

RexXZ347
08-23-2018, 03:07 PM
You can't say such a thing after what they did to HL, Conq, Kensei and Valk, who was also bottom tier and have been looked at, and are way higher in the tier list.

what i mean is the "now" period. Look at warden before, does warden needs a rework first than shugoki? I don't think so.

Armosias
08-23-2018, 04:30 PM
what i mean is the "now" period. Look at warden before, does warden needs a rework first than shugoki? I don't think so.
Warden did need a rework more than Shugoki according to season 5 state of balance and Valk was craving for it even more.

Neon_WiDoW
08-23-2018, 07:58 PM
Warden did need a rework more than Shugoki according to season 5 state of balance and Valk was craving for it even more.

Yeah but shugoki has been worse off than both of those for longer.

Still not making much sense when the devs dont even buff him in any way.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-23-2018, 08:30 PM
Honestly I've given up on a shug rework. Asap I'm going from big daddy to grandpa. Grandpa's damage output looks insane!

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 09:36 PM
Honestly I've given up on a shug rework. Asap I'm going from big daddy to grandpa. Grandpa's damage output looks insane!

Jiang Jun is broken. Yes, it's real early to say that, but based on what I saw I'm going to predict that he will be the king of salt when he lands.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-23-2018, 09:49 PM
Jiang Jun is broken. Yes, it's real early to say that, but based on what I saw I'm going to predict that he will be the king of salt when he lands.
You take that back about Sammo Hung! He is not broken. He is a master of martial arts, acting, and film directing!

David_gorda
08-23-2018, 09:50 PM
Didnt watch everything but what i saw was superslow light and heavy attacks. Whats good about him you think?

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 09:57 PM
You take that back about Sammo Hung! He is not broken. He is a master of martial arts, acting, and film directing!

Sammo Hung is indeed a master of martial arts, acting and directing and Sammo Hung is definitely not OP. He's probably most balanced in Wheels on Meals tbh, maybe even needing a slight buff.

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 09:58 PM
Didnt watch everything but what i saw was superslow light and heavy attacks. Whats good about him you think?

He's got 50/50 cheese coming out of his ears and it will be spammed, I guarantee it.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-23-2018, 10:20 PM
Grandpa has faint game, 50/50, super fast stamina Regen ability, massive damage, and some kind of grapple from what I understand. Imagine the damage he will do in dominion. 😌😌😌

Neon_WiDoW
08-23-2018, 10:23 PM
He's got 50/50 cheese coming out of his ears and it will be spammed, I guarantee it.

Everytime I look at that new heavy all I see is a shugoki rework that got passed off to make a new characer all together. They should really just delete him and replace him with this guy. FFS its like every complaint that shugoki players have got fixed and just made into a new character all together.

Ubi is just flipping off all the shugoki players right now.

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 10:26 PM
Grandpa has faint game, 50/50, super fast stamina Regen ability, massive damage, and some kind of grapple from what I understand. Imagine the damage he will do in dominion. ������

Oh yeah, I forgot about his super fast stamina regen move.

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 10:27 PM
Everytime I look at that new heavy all I see is a shugoki rework that got passed off to make a new characer all together. They should really just delete him and replace him with this guy. FFS its like every complaint that shugoki players have got fixed and just made into a new character all together.

Ubi is just flipping off all the shugoki players right now.

Yeah, it's a shame. The bottom line is that they won't make any money by reworking Shug. New heroes however. Kaching!

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 10:28 PM
Grandpa has faint game, 50/50, super fast stamina Regen ability, massive damage, and some kind of grapple from what I understand. Imagine the damage he will do in dominion. ������

Just remembered. All his heavies are zone attacks as well. He's going to be an absolute monster in Dominion. A true beast.

Neon_WiDoW
08-23-2018, 10:30 PM
Yeah, it's a shame. The bottom line is that they won't make any money by reworking Shug. New heroes however. Kaching!

I mean ubi could have the decency to respond to all this shugoki outrage. But they respond to anything but shugoki questions/concerns. I mean this has been on the front page of the forums for a week now and still no ubi responce lol.

They see how people want him to be changed. Yet do nothing. Even lawbringer/aramusha suggestions are getting attention from the devs but shugoki is purposefully being ignored.

Its so obvious when they respond to everything BUT the threads related to him....

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 10:38 PM
I mean ubi could have the decency to respond to all this shugoki outrage. But they respond to anything but shugoki questions/concerns. I mean this has been on the front page of the forums for a week now and still no ubi responce lol.

They see how people want him to be changed. Yet do nothing. Even lawbringer/aramusha suggestions are getting attention from the devs but shugoki is purposefully being ignored.

Its so obvious when they respond to everything BUT the threads related to him....

Maybe they have a huge rework in the offing and they don't want to spoil the surprise.

Neon_WiDoW
08-23-2018, 10:52 PM
Maybe they have a huge rework in the offing and they don't want to spoil the surprise.

The lack of communication doesnt seem like thats the case. They would be quelling people down saying stuff like we have things planned for him.

Responding with silence gives the impression they have nothing and are buying time until they can actually show something.

And at the rate that ubi works. It does sound like its going to be the season after marching fire until we get a buff for him. So you know. Months away before they even look at this guy.

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 11:09 PM
The lack of communication doesnt seem like thats the case. They would be quelling people down saying stuff like we have things planned for him.

Responding with silence gives the impression they have nothing and are buying time until they can actually show something.

And at the rate that ubi works. It does sound like its going to be the season after marching fire until we get a buff for him. So you know. Months away before they even look at this guy.

Yeah, you're probably right. I was just trying to be optimistic haha.

dinosaurlicker
08-23-2018, 11:34 PM
Shugoki buff/rework time CONFIRMED guys. I have a leak source!!!!!

It’s next July if ever...

TSCDescon
08-23-2018, 11:39 PM
Shugoki buff/rework time CONFIRMED guys. I have a leak source!!!!!

It’s next July if ever...

Is there such a thing as "A Shugoki Rework"?

Is it a meme now?

Neon_WiDoW
08-24-2018, 02:16 AM
Is there such a thing as "A Shugoki Rework"?

Is it a meme now?

Ubisoft looks at shugoki.

"Is this a meme?"

TSCDescon
08-24-2018, 02:32 AM
Ubisoft looks at shugoki.

"Is this a meme?"

Seriously though... I'm still a bit angry at the Devs from the last couple of WD. Forgot the guys name but when he said, "Poor Shugoki", mf'er smiles when he delivered it. Even Eric laughs when he read the notes about Shugoki on the paper. Giving the expression of "Oh ****, I forgot that this character even existed."

Anyway, once the new heavy character is released, all Shugoki mains are swapping to him.

Neon_WiDoW
08-24-2018, 04:18 AM
Seriously though... I'm still a bit angry at the Devs from the last couple of WD. Forgot the guys name but when he said, "Poor Shugoki", mf'er smiles when he delivered it. Even Eric laughs when he read the notes about Shugoki on the paper. Giving the expression of "Oh ****, I forgot that this character even existed."

Anyway, once the new heavy character is released, all Shugoki mains are swapping to him.

I mean they did make that guy basically what shugoki should have been reworked too. Witch sucks because now that the new heavy is out they have to go a different route with the shugoki rework. And that new guy has all the moves shugoki has.

Abilities to drain stamina. Check.
Ability to launch people off cliffs. Check.
Good counter parry. Check.
Wide attack radius. Check

I mean really ubi who are you trying to fool here.

Armosias
08-24-2018, 10:23 AM
I mean they did make that guy basically what shugoki should have been reworked too. Witch sucks because now that the new heavy is out they have to go a different route with the shugoki rework. And that new guy has all the moves shugoki has.

Abilities to drain stamina. Check.
Ability to launch people off cliffs. Check.
Good counter parry. Check.
Wide attack radius. Check

I mean really ubi who are you trying to fool here.
Good counter parry? Ability to launch people off cliffs? Shugo has no parry counter right? Or I missed his rework? As to his ledging abilities they mostly vanished when they nerfed oni charge a few seasons ago.

Shugo and Jiang Jun have very close identities, they're both pillars, huge, sturdy and strong, they hit like trucks and when they want to move you, they does.

Yet I would not see Shugo holding one like that after a parry, I'd even see the headbutt become a parry counter, dealing a light worth of damages and opening chains or UB heavy. Because for me he is a demon, he is a brute, he overpowers anyone with his bare hands.

I'd grant him a few melee attacks allowing him to move enemies, dealing damages on wallsplats and on OOS foes more than kicks, choke throws or stunning throws.

Neon_WiDoW
08-24-2018, 09:04 PM
Good counter parry? Ability to launch people off cliffs? Shugo has no parry counter right? Or I missed his rework? As to his ledging abilities they mostly vanished when they nerfed oni charge a few seasons ago.

Shugo and Jiang Jun have very close identities, they're both pillars, huge, sturdy and strong, they hit like trucks and when they want to move you, they does.

Yet I would not see Shugo holding one like that after a parry, I'd even see the headbutt become a parry counter, dealing a light worth of damages and opening chains or UB heavy. Because for me he is a demon, he is a brute, he overpowers anyone with his bare hands.

I'd grant him a few melee attacks allowing him to move enemies, dealing damages on wallsplats and on OOS foes more than kicks, choke throws or stunning throws.

The only thing he can do off of a parry is light headbutt. People have been suggesting for awhile now that he should be able to do more off of parry since there isnt much else in his kit for a defensive hero.

Im just pointing out almost all the suggestions to improve shugoki have magically made there way to the new heavy. Meanwhile shugoki players are still being ignored and really not treated like their voices matter.

I mean its clear that the devs that made this guy looked at shugoki and said "How do we not make him into this garbage?" And took all the suggestions and just made it into a new hero.

They took shugokis ability to drain stamina and gave him a 1 punch super drain that knocks down ontop of that. (Basically a super headbutt that can be dodged)
They made his guard switch harder to read. (Witch almost every shugoki player was suggesting to improve)
The only thing he doesnt have is a 1 shot **** tracking ability that shugoki has. And I wonder why they didnt add that to him...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Seriously though this guy is basically what the shugoki rework should have been.
Then you have this thread. Witch has been front page of their forum for almost every day for a week. With almost 50 posts. And still no dev responce.

I mean how many threads/memes/suggestions do we have to give before they actually treat the shugoki community like they matter in slightest? Its just insulting at this point. They spat in the faces of all the shugoki mains when they showed this guy off.

TSCDescon
08-24-2018, 10:02 PM
It’s already bad to see that the devs took ideas from the community and put them on the MF heroes. I’m talking about rework ideas from months and months ago before they even came up with the MF dlc.

Then comes JJ who literally has everything the Shugoki mains wanted. Hyper armor on startup heavies, a stance, a grab off from parry, wide arc attacks, more chains, heavy finisher are unblockable.

Now what do they say when we ask about shugoki rework? “We don’t know how we will rework Shugoki yet”.

Simple. They’re completely out of ideas because they gave it to the DLC heroes.

Neon_WiDoW
08-24-2018, 10:14 PM
It’s already bad to see that the devs took ideas from the community and put them on the MF heroes. I’m talking about rework ideas from months and months ago before they even came up with the MF dlc.

Then comes JJ who literally has everything the Shugoki mains wanted. Hyper armor on startup heavies, a stance, a grab off from parry, wide arc attacks, more chains, heavy finisher are unblockable.

Now what do they say when we ask about shugoki rework? “We don’t know how we will rework Shugoki yet”.

Simple. They’re completely out of ideas because they gave it to the DLC heroes.

100% This.

This is the excuse they will have when the shugoki rework does come out and its trash. They gave everything that was suggested to be in his rework to another hero. Now they are stuck with not knowing how to buff him without indirectly making him a mirror of this new guy.

Its really insulting that they say they are going to buff him and then show this. A full on rework of what his hero is suppose to be.

"Yeah sorry guys its going to be another month or two before he gets a rework. But in the meantime heres a hero thats basically a better shugoki." - ubisoft

Alot of people were saying to just delete shugoki and replace him with this guy on reddit. Im not actually opposed to this now since ubisoft gave his rework and turned it into a new hero all together.

Keep in mind they have not confirmed shugoki to get a rework next.
They just said they were going to buff him...like they said they would months ago.
I mean at this point what ever rework hes going to have is going to be subpar or OP as ****. They gave all the good suggestions on how to improve his kit to a new hero all together.

TSCDescon
08-24-2018, 10:22 PM
When I saw the gameplay of JJ from fightingcowboy's video, my reaction was "No wonder Shugoki isn't getting a rework. This guy has everything that was suggested by the Shugoki main's community from when reworks were announced for OG characters."

dinosaurlicker
08-24-2018, 10:51 PM
When I saw the gameplay of JJ from fightingcowboy's video, my reaction was "No wonder Shugoki isn't getting a rework. This guy has everything that was suggested by the Shugoki main's community from when reworks were announced for OG characters."

Yup. Feelsbadman.

Neon_WiDoW
08-25-2018, 05:35 PM

They basically told the community it couldnt happen because of marching fire. Then they show a character thats flat out a rework of him.

And does shugoki get a single buff?

Nope. At this point they have proven what they need to do and they know how to do it. THEY JUST DONT WANT TO.

DFQN1
08-26-2018, 02:32 PM
They will definitely keep his hyperarmor. They nerfed his hyperarmor in the last patches because of the fact that he will receive a rework. This is a first balance step.
His Demon's Embrace gets a nerf, too. Only when the rework drops.
So the foundation stays which is great, I love the Shugoki foundation. He only needs Nore tools for the future.

TSCDescon
08-26-2018, 04:03 PM
They will definitely keep his hyperarmor. They nerfed his hyperarmor in the last patches because of the fact that he will receive a rework. This is a first balance step.
His Demon's Embrace gets a nerf, too. Only when the rework drops.
So the foundation stays which is great, I love the Shugoki foundation. He only needs Nore tools for the future.

Doesn’t make any sense the fact that, his rework will not come anytime soon; stated by the devs on WD. Soon is at least 6 months to them.

Also nerfing him way before his rework is absurd. Conq got his nerf because he was CONFIRMED to get reworked in season 5. There is still no confirmation that Shugoki is getting a rework. Just the same old “we’re looking into it” “soon” “we don’t have any future plans for Shugoki” etc., more excuses to delay his rework.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-26-2018, 04:45 PM
I honestly just want a push to open turtles and to be able to fake out/ cancel Demon's embrace.
If they did that. I'd be happy

Neon_WiDoW
08-26-2018, 07:32 PM
Doesn’t make any sense the fact that, his rework will not come anytime soon; stated by the devs on WD. Soon is at least 6 months to them.

Also nerfing him way before his rework is absurd. Conq got his nerf because he was CONFIRMED to get reworked in season 5. There is still no confirmation that Shugoki is getting a rework. Just the same old “we’re looking into it” “soon” “we don’t have any future plans for Shugoki” etc., more excuses to delay his rework.

Its not a common trend to nerf a hero before a rework. If so shugoki would have had a rework at around season 2 or 3.

And its getting so old. They clearly dont like how the community is wanting shugoki to be changed over other characters.
With trying to delay as much as possible I think they WANT him to be at the bottom to make other characters look more appealing. I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped spending resources to make armor and weapons for him. I mean soon they will come out stating that hes the lowest played character (Hmmm I wonder why when he receives nerf after nerf and is already the lowest tier you can be) This will justify going to every other character but him due to the player base not liking him over other heros. Its getting pathetic and it only shows that Ubi WILL trash their own characters for profits on others.

DFQN1
08-26-2018, 09:54 PM

I remember that they said before any of the current reworks happened they want to rework every character from the current roster. DLC heroes come last.

TSCDescon
08-26-2018, 10:06 PM
I remember that they said before any of the current reworks happened they want to rework every character from the current roster. DLC heroes come last.

Well, you then have MF heroes to worry about. If those heroes comes out broken, everything is back to step 1. Rebalancing, again.

OG heroes needs to be reworked before anymore DLC heroes comes along.

Neon_WiDoW
08-27-2018, 12:57 AM
Well, you then have MF heroes to worry about. If those heroes comes out broken, everything is back to step 1. Rebalancing, again.

OG heroes needs to be reworked before anymore DLC heroes comes along.

This has been said many times with alot of the characters that have yet to see a rework. Im kinda surprised they didnt wait until all the OG was reworked to release more heros after the **** storm that was the release of shaman and cent. I mean now what are they going to do? Go back and just start the whole thing over again? Then what about the next batch of heros? Then the argument of who needs it more will come up and you know they will go with popularity over actual tier of the hero. This has been proven with poor shugoki many a time before.

Adding new heros that are just better reworks of old heros is not going to solve the balancing issue this game has.

I would be fine with not getting new gear for a season if it actually meant they were going to take the balancing of this game seriously. But they pay way to much money to employ artists than to balance the actual game. And no matter how many shiny new things they add.

If they cant balance this stuff in a timely manner this game will die again. Look at the flood of negative steam reviews that are coming in. Even new players understand how imbalanced it is. Its really not hard to see. They dont come here for the shiny armor they come here for the gameplay. And the gameplay has been lacking for a long time.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-30-2018, 03:42 AM
Maybe because the people who play Goki are too good. He has a 2.2% pick rate but wins 53% of his matches. lol
Maybe we all need to start sucking at Goki.

Neon_WiDoW
08-30-2018, 05:09 AM
Maybe because the people who play Goki are too good. He has a 2.2% pick rate but wins 53% of his matches. lol
Maybe we all need to start sucking at Goki.

Are you talking about duel? 4v4? And 2% means the people who play him actually try. Im sure the stats would be alot different if more people played him. But the only people that do are either fresh noobs or dedicated shugoki mains that know their counters pretty well.

He still needs a rework either way.

Neon_WiDoW
08-31-2018, 02:58 AM

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped him to work on dlc characters first over him.