PDA

View Full Version : Reigning Inferno - FAQ

FredEx919
08-16-2018, 05:32 PM
Greetings everyone,

Here is the full Reigning Inferno FAQ. Let us know if you have more questions beyond this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvShVKOmi1w&feature=youtu.be

Q: WHAT IS REIGNING INFERNO?
From August 16th @ 4 h 30 PM UTC until August 30th @ 12 PM UTC, we invite you to participate in our Season 7 in-game event, Reigning Inferno.
Survive the wrath of Mount Ignis with a fiery variation of Dominion in our new limited-time Game Mode, Infernal Dominion! Fight for capture points and use the flames to your own advantage! Don't miss your chance to earn exclusive rewards only available during this event!

Starting on the first day of the event, all warriors can complete Faction-based Daily Orders to defend the territories from the threatening disasters. Join the fight and learn more about the For Honor world as the conflict between factions is reignited. Every player who participates in the event will receive an exclusive Emblem Outline. Visit www.forhonorgame.com (http://www.forhonorgame.com) for more information!

Q: WHEN DOES REIGNING INFERNO START AND END ON EACH PLATFORM?
Reigning Inferno will be live on PS4, Xbox One and PC from August 16th @ 4h 30 PM UTC to August 30th @ 12 PM UTC. For any updates or changes to the schedule, please refer to the Reddit sub-channel: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForHonor/.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEW EVENT GAME MODE?
In this fiery variation of Dominion called Infernal Dominion, players must survive the wrath of Mount Ignis! Two teams of four warriors fight to be first to achieve 1000 points. Unlike our traditional Dominion game mode, the captured zones are surrounded by blazing walls of fire when contested. These zones do not heal players, but give 4 points per second when boosted. Killing minions on the battlefield helps players heal their wounds, but does not provide any points.

Players can also obtain the power of fire attacks, which will cause fire damage in addition to their regular attack, and the immunity to fire walls by gaining a boost at the center of the battlefield.

This new limited-time game mode will be available only during the event in PVP and PvAI.

Q: WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING THE EVENT?
Each day, there are 2 Daily Orders that display a different text according to your faction. They invite warriors to protect territories. These thematic Daily Orders replace the normal Daily Orders.

From August 16th @ 4 h 30 PM UTC to August 19th @ 5 PM UTC, team up with other warriors for the “The Eruption of Mt. Ignis” Call to Arms order that will ignite the series of disasters at the beginning of the event. If warriors succeed, they will be rewarded as follows:

1000 Steel
Volcano emblem symbol

Once the Call to Arms order ends, three Faction competition orders will spawn to reignite the conflict between factions throughout the entire event. Players will be rewarded as follows:

Beaufort Stronghold / August 19th @ 7 PM UTC to August 23rd @ 5 PM UTC

1st place: 1000 Steel and Knight Castle Emblem Symbol
2nd place: 500 Steel and Knight Castle Emblem Symbol
3rd place: 500 Steel and Knight Castle Emblem Symbol

Iarla Stronghold / August 23rd @ 7 PM UTC to August 27th @ 5 PM UTC

1st place: 1000 Steel and Viking Castle Emblem Symbol
2nd place: 500 Steel and Viking Castle Emblem Symbol
3rd place: 500 Steel and Viking Castle Emblem Symbol

Kyuden Stronghold / August 27th @ 7 PM UTC to August 30th @ 12 PM UTC

1st place: 1000 Steel and Samurai Castle Emblem Symbol
2nd place: 500 Steel and Samurai Castle Emblem Symbol
3rd place: 500 Steel and Samurai Castle Emblem Symbol

Q: IS THERE ANY SPECIAL EVENT LOOT?
Players can loot unique items during the event by playing the following game modes (PVP and PvAI):

Dominion
Tribute
Skirmish
Elimination
Brawl
Duel (only in PVP)
All available ranked modes
Infernal Dominion

The following items can drop randomly at the end of all matches:

Ornament: Flamerider
Battle Outfit: Aria of Daybreak
Idle Effect: Reigning Inferno
Emote Effect: Reigning Inferno
Execution Effect: Reigning Inferno

Each of the 18 playable characters have 1 weapon set that is made of 3 gear parts. A gear piece may drop in every mode and in Scavenger Crates, as well as at the end of matches from August 16th @ 4 h 30 PM UTC to August 30th @ 12 h PM UTC. The weapon sets won't be available in The Reigning Inferno bundles.

The Reigning Inferno Mask Outfits and the Volcanic Destruction Blast Emote are part of the 18 «The Reigning Inferno» Bundles (one per Hero) that will be released on August 23 @ 12 PM UTC. The Reigning Inferno Mask Outfits and the Volcanic Destruction Blast Emote are not lootable.

Q: WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE GAME STORE?
The For Honor team is happy to introduce three new Reigning Inferno Mask Outfits (one per Faction) which are available at the discounted price of 15,000 Steel (instead of 20,000) per Hero when the event starts on August 16th @ 4 h 30 PM UTC, and will stay available in-game at 20,000 Steel as of August 23rd @ 12 h PM UTC and after the event!

The Mask Outfits are also part of The Reigning Inferno Bundles that will be available from August 23rd @ 12 h PM UTC to September 3rd @ 12 h PM UTC.

The Volcanic Destruction Blast is a limited time Emote available at 10,000 Steel from August 23rd @ 12 h PM UTC to August 30th @ 12 h PM UTC.It is also part of The Reigning Inferno Bundles from August 23rd @ 12 h PM UTC to September 3rd @ 12 h PM UTC.

Please note that both the Reigning Inferno Mask Outfits and the Volcanic Destruction Blast Emote are not lootable.

Q: ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL OFFERS DURING THE EVENT?
Sure! The Reigning Inferno Bundles will be available on August 23rd @ 12PM UTC at 30,000 Steel each (one per Hero). They will be removed from the store on September 3rd @12 PM UTC.

The price is calculated dynamically: if you own content already listed in the package, the price will be reduced according to the value of the content you already own.

The Reigning Inferno Bundles will instantly unlock the SEVEN following items for one Hero:

Emote: Volcanic Destruction Blast
Mask Outfits: According to the hero's faction:
Knight: Reigning Inferno
Samurai: Reigning Inferno
Viking: Reigning Inferno
Ornament: Flamerider
Battle Outfit: Aria of Daybreak
Idle Effect: Reigning Inferno
Emote Effect: Reigning Inferno
Execution Effect: Reigning Inferno

Q: HOW CAN I REPORT A BUG?
Glitches and bugs can occasionally make it into our game. If you encounter any issues, please visit our Customer Support portal HERE (http://support.ubi.com) for Known Issues and FAQ.

Israfiyl
08-21-2018, 01:35 AM
I suddenly stopped getting loot regarding this event (I think sense I maybe got all effects and aria of daybreak thingies for all characters), the game has stopped giving me weapon/weapon parts for the other characters that I play, (I got 2/3 pieces of the warlord weapon set, and 0/3 on valk, warden, law bringer,PK and all samurai faction except the shugoki), I have been playing since this whole morning and I got nothing regarding the reigning fire event at all.

secondpink
08-25-2018, 06:19 PM
How about getting your game to actually work?

iamdingiekong
08-26-2018, 06:03 PM
Hey, I purchased the most expensive edition on Xbox and my champion status got automatically turned on which is annoying seeing as I had exams and couldn’t play now I don’t have it. Also you guys must add a free for all mode of 8 players in a arena and pirates. Could have a cool map of pirate ships meeting Viking ships