PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Survival Degradation - August 16th [RESOLVED]

UbiAmper
08-16-2018, 04:42 PM
Update #5: Survival has since stabilized, and we have extended (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1923707-The-Division-Survival-Free-DLC-Week-is-Extended!) the Free Week in response to the unexpected downtime.

Update #4: We have added servers to Survival to address the ongoing stability issues. Players may still experience issues, but we are closely monitoring the situation. We appreciate your patience!

Update #3: Survival is online and available to play again, but we are still expecting issues. We are working on it and will update you as soon as we know more. Thank you for your patience!

Update #2: We have taken Survival offline while we continue to investigate the cause of the DLC connectivity issues. We'll have an update as soon as possible!

Update #1: We are still working toward resolving the connectivity issues affecting some of our players in Survival. Thanks for your patience!

Agents,

We are currently investigating reports of players not being able to connect to the Survival DLC on all platforms. We will update you as soon as we have additional information.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

/The Division Community Team

SUISIDE-PANDA
08-16-2018, 04:52 PM
hi so far I have lost 3 hours of survival game play

TR.NeYo
08-16-2018, 05:52 PM
ingame refunds would make sense at this point ;)

Damju666
08-16-2018, 06:05 PM
Same UNIFORM error code all day long and just before an extraction Iím pissed off 🤬

Starsky51
08-16-2018, 06:50 PM
Have been in the queue now for 15 minutes!!! It should never take this long. Iím on PS4 platform

UbiAmper
08-16-2018, 07:15 PM
Update: We are still working toward resolving the connectivity issues affecting some of our players in Survival. Thanks for your patience!

Vibos.GER
08-16-2018, 07:22 PM
We did one run and crashed 3 times. The last time was at the extraction with the hunters. We were lucky enough to get in the game again. Total playing time was over 2 hours,but only the last few minutes after the last uniform/delta are shown in the shield commendation window.please look in that ,too.

Corrupt_be
08-16-2018, 07:24 PM
Update: We are still working toward resolving the connectivity issues affecting some of our players in Survival. Thanks for your patience!

Amper, to bad you have to clean up the mess because your management is to incompetent to realize they need more server space for such an event.

Brozius
08-16-2018, 07:36 PM
lost 3 hours as well, jeez come on ubisoft

Sprinks222
08-16-2018, 07:48 PM
How do you mean SOME of ours players. You mean ALL of your players. Get your act together.

AOD_Rafke_C
08-16-2018, 08:18 PM
Any updates on the issue available?

Damju666
08-16-2018, 08:18 PM
Uniform error each time I craft the gun to call the extraction...itís so frustrating to play for hours and have nothing in the end 🤬

Surveiller
08-16-2018, 08:41 PM
Survival connectivity? Can't even log into the game now.....

petew44
08-16-2018, 08:46 PM
Massive fail

get your house in order if you want more money

Ax...
08-16-2018, 08:46 PM
I have delta, mike and uniform errors, stop the servers and fix the whole thing as us. Is the same pattern for every event. But you probably will not come to terms with the number of people who want to survive all at once

LoRDHashirama
08-16-2018, 08:52 PM
You better give us the new shield i lost like 4 hours.... and i'm not the only one who lost

Ax...
08-16-2018, 09:01 PM
Danger
Due to a server error her characters are currently locked. We apologize for any inconvenience. You can return to an earlier game by pressing Confirm. However, some progress may be lost.

Now it's getting better and better with Ubisoft - I do not want an apology - I either want to be able to get my money back or play it again :mad::mad::mad:

AoN_Chester_BY
08-16-2018, 09:02 PM
Игра сейчас вообще не доступна. Хоть бы объявление какое дали перед тем как сервера отключить...

UbiAmper
08-16-2018, 09:08 PM
Update: We have taken Survival offline while we continue to investigate the cause of the DLC connectivity issues. We'll have an update as soon as possible!

Alfa-Omega1000
08-16-2018, 09:13 PM
Вы охренели причем мы до ваших технических проблем вы предоставляете продукт мы его покупаем и ожидаем качества ,а не сложившуюся ситуацию ,пора на вас в суд подавать

LoRDHashirama
08-16-2018, 09:14 PM
Update: We have taken Survival offline while we continue to investigate the cause of the DLC connectivity issues. We'll have an update as soon as possible!

Amper so many players are mad of this issue... i've lost many hours and they as well. We ask if is it posible to get the new shield as a compensation for this server issue.... i'm tired of getting DELTA, MIKE.... errors.
30 minutes in the survival and BOOM Delta Error, try for the second time BOOM Mike Error and the list of errors goes on.
I've spend money in this game and some of players as well

Alfa-Omega1000
08-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Либо всем кто был на серверах в dlc сделать шит пройденным ))

tazdevil3542
08-16-2018, 09:24 PM
Same here, got the shield commendation - kills etc.came to extract and delta, mike, etc. errors. Lost all of the progress and the commendation shown 0 kills, 0 hours, 0 extracts. I like many others paid for both the game and the season pass in good faith. To now get rewarded with a game that is none playable through no fault of the PAYING CUSTOMERS is appalling. We should be rewarded with the shield commendation automatically as we have put the hours in and have lost the progress.

This happens everytime a new shield, GE event etc. happens so is an ongoing issue. It isn't that expensive for more servers, patch maintence, clustering etc. I know as I am an IT consultant. Poor job UBISOFT, poor job.

{rant over}

Alfa-Omega1000
08-16-2018, 09:28 PM
Скажите когда вы включите режим выживания точно?

lisarick46
08-16-2018, 09:49 PM
Offline again how can this be possible

Kelrothi
08-16-2018, 09:56 PM
i got 2 games in im new to survival so im learning. so far all of my npc combat has revovled arounbd me coming across an npc and then fireing 3 shots and then lag death and pixelation and rubberbandig back to normal play by which time im either A dead to 2 low level nobodies and im very wounded.

Jaznofear
08-16-2018, 10:30 PM
Survival issue.... on ps4. it saying DLC coming soon when i own it... How great after not playing for some time here we go again.... it just reminds me why i shouldnít even play this came😩

gNarley_Doosh
08-16-2018, 10:31 PM
One hour and a half in a Survival session, I was booted, too. It's bad enough, but I play Survivor all the time, and I knew it was going to crash based upon Ubisoft's miserable track record during these events.

Can't wait for Red Dead 2. I will probably sit out The Division 2 as I did with Destiny 2.

LiLBiT8606
08-16-2018, 10:56 PM
Amper so many players are mad of this issue... i've lost many hours and they as well. We ask if is it posible to get the new shield as a compensation for this server issue.... i'm tired of getting DELTA, MIKE.... errors.
30 minutes in the survival and BOOM Delta Error, try for the second time BOOM Mike Error and the list of errors goes on.
I've spend money in this game and some of players as well

Dude. Itís a game. It has errors. It has issues. Yeah you spent money to buy the game and buy the dlcs. Just because it goes down doesnít mean you are owed anything. Chill out and stop being a baby games arenít life

RickDekkard
08-16-2018, 11:20 PM
While you are right in general, in this particular issue you are wrong. Is completely their fault. If you follow this game from the beginning you'd know that on every, I said every, event that gathers a few more players to the game, his weak server infrastructure collapses. To solve this is an easy task, put more servers instances online and viol‚, problem solved (as they did in the past). Also you could think that Ubi is only waiting to people get bored and player numbers decrease just to solve the problem.

NoGoodKiller
08-16-2018, 11:45 PM
Worked fine this morning, I'm sure if you cut out the free DLC then issue will go away, if someone wants the shield let them pay for the DLC like everyone else, your giving **** away I had to pay for then screwing up game for me aint right, fix it.

cocoonjay
08-16-2018, 11:48 PM
How long is it take to fix want play -,- but good luck hope you fast with fixing ;)

radday5
08-16-2018, 11:49 PM
#justsaying

System_Admins
08-17-2018, 12:37 AM
UbiAmper any update?

mdbomr18
08-17-2018, 12:56 AM
I have a great idea... pull the free DLC week and let the people that paid $$ for it play!! If people want the shield they should have to pay for the DLC that THE REST OF US PAID FOR when we wanted to play it.

RazorSharp69
08-17-2018, 01:10 AM
Update #2: We have taken Survival offline while we continue to investigate the cause of the DLC connectivity issues. We'll have an update as soon as possible!

Update #1: We are still working toward resolving the connectivity issues affecting some of our players in Survival. Thanks for your patience!

Agents,

We are currently investigating reports of players not being able to connect to the Survival DLC on all platforms. We will update you as soon as we have additional information.

Is there any kind of ETA available? Just wondering if I'll get to stream more Survival tonight or not.

Thanks

thecomedian4
08-17-2018, 01:28 AM

Agents,

Unbelievable, what 8 plus hours you guys still can't figure this out?? I paid for the DLC so now I can't run Survival cause of a free week??? Get your friggin act together guys, you're better than this. Be better than a programming glitch

SpiceMustFlow
08-17-2018, 02:10 AM
Unbelievable, what 8 plus hours you guys still can't figure this out?? I paid for the DLC so now I can't run Survival cause of a free week??? Get your friggin act together guys, you're better than this. Be better than a programming glitch

People, relax. It's the middle of the night where they are. Chill.

Ourpropaganda
08-17-2018, 02:22 AM
Agreed

Kelvin3228
08-17-2018, 02:34 AM
should let the players who paid for the DLC to play at least for a week first, before u start this stupid free week...

thecaveman991
08-17-2018, 03:33 AM
Not only can we not do Survival, constant Deltas and extreme lag has made playing normal LZ missions impossible. Off to State of Decay multiplayer.

UrAnal_Passage
08-17-2018, 07:00 AM
If you stopped doing it as a free pass and left it just for paying customers then this would not happen.
About time this crap was sorted out as tiem and time again us customers who paid for the game SUFFER

walterplinge7
08-17-2018, 07:13 AM
Can you give us a guess as to when it will be back?

pmchippie890
08-17-2018, 08:06 AM
when surival first came out you had the same problem,now 1 year in its still going on and all you have to say is your working on fixing the problem,HOW LONG DOSE IT TAKE YOU HAVE HAD A YEAR,one more thing is the reson your giving away the dlc in D2 for free is because you already know that none of its going to work anyway?

LoRDHashirama
08-17-2018, 09:43 AM
Ok so survival is online again, what about our progress, i've spend 8 hours + in the survival and my progress is the same 11% completed.... doing extractions kill hunters... what about the hours we wait, what about the progress we lost, we expect the new shield as a compensation for this time we lost

tr1fftNix.EU
08-17-2018, 09:47 AM
there's no time window if you paid for the dlc. if you did not think what i feel of paying for something that you got for free!!

RoyPortnoy
08-17-2018, 09:47 AM
well with all due respect that Ubi wants to give ppl a free Survival week some ppl actually paid for the DLC or the gold edition like me ... so when you release the new shield together with a free survival week of course the server will crash ! now ppl that actually spent this extra money can't get what they actually paid for !!!
at the very least Ubi should have given the ppl whom actually paid and give the free survival week from Monday or next week so they could have a go at it 1st !!!
thesame happened when you gave Underground for free .... now i don't mind underground so much because lately all I've been playing is Survival and as a player that Actually Pre ordered the Gold edition more than 3 years ago and paid a significant amount of money i feel under privileged and im sure that all gamers that paid feel !!!.
just shut down the severs denay access to the "free survival " and let the rest of us play.
and like 1 guy here wrote "they can buy the dlc" or at least when you give your customers a treet a "free Survival week" we who paid get nothing extra and on top of everything "the cherry on the top" if you may ... can't even get our money's worth !

Ramos_Lives
08-17-2018, 09:58 AM
OK so survival is back up on the PC. Just got to the DZ, into the safehouse to get some stuff and BOOM Deltad again.
Can't get back into the session and have to start again.

Give up.

4 Survival sessions, one extraction 3 lots of wasted hours and Deltas.

Sort it out or take it offline until it's really fixed please.

keywal
08-17-2018, 10:06 AM
Just got into a run on PS4... lasted all of about 100 feet outside the first safe house and delta...

LEGIONx70
08-17-2018, 10:47 AM
Same for me in UK what a joke

UrAnal_Passage
08-17-2018, 10:57 AM
Why should this be FREE?
All of us who paid for this game get crap everytime UBI decides to make a DLC FREE for a week.
Crash, bang, wallop - Server down with errors.
2 years into this game and bug after bug and the more recent errors.
If it worked until a FREEBEE then leave it alone and don`t do the FREEBEE.
Can us paying for this game get some sort of compensation for all the crap we have to put up with time and time again.
We get told that working on the problem.
Problem would not be there if UBI didn`t start it in the first place.
Get rid of the FREE and concentrate on the paying players or lose loyal players.
Surely Division 2 will be just the same with bug after bug etc.
Only difference is that the setting is a different place with a few new things added in.

THINK YOU NEED TO SORT OUT THE DIVISION AS 2 YEARS ON AND NO CHANGE TO FIXING PROBLEMS THAT ARE REPEATED.

Ramos_Lives
08-17-2018, 11:12 AM
Maybe we should ask Rick Velasy what's going on. He's been right about most things so surely he'll have a theory on whats going on in Survival!

Twedy
08-17-2018, 11:15 AM
The best thing you can do is to wait for a week and then continue hunting without freebees :D

Ramos_Lives
08-17-2018, 11:48 AM
The best thing you can do is to wait for a week and then continue hunting without freebees :D

Unless you are a freebie and only have 5 days (3 now) to get the shield! :)

Zakkdiego
08-17-2018, 11:59 AM
I will have to wait a week to fulfill a mission to have something "unique" in a sequence of one of the games that I like, hope it will not be more unique because they decided to give something for which I paid for free! the respect for who paid for the content stays where? this for me is just an example to not pay for any extra that ubisoft try to sell me, after all in the end will be given free and I as a payer will have to wait because the servers can not hold the payer and those who are winning even or for 1 week something I paid for free !!!
0 respect for who suport the game

Alchemist-UK
08-17-2018, 12:21 PM
So survival was available to play again this morning....but still has exactly the same issues. Delta, Mike and Uniform. Ridiculous situation, absolutely appalling

Floooo.4kinGz
08-17-2018, 12:25 PM
Unplayable! 9 Times in a Row Uniform and Delta!!

MASSIVE, better u give us this Shield for Free, we can't finish Survial!!

Alchemist-UK
08-17-2018, 12:49 PM
And another one and a half hours wasted. Still shows I've done three hours and 91% complete. I've lost count how many runs I've done in survival now

LeopardLOL11
08-17-2018, 01:09 PM
I play survival quite alot and its very rear that the surver is full. I believe the surver cant cope with the amount of players wanting to get the new shield. 23 agents still alive is something i have never seen. it isnt just 1 game you have 2 modes pve and pvp. yesterday i pickrd up 7 dropped players loot because they obviosly delted. i believe its just an excuse by ubisoft

UbiAmper
08-17-2018, 02:08 PM
Update: Survival is online and available to play again, but we are still expecting issues. We are working on it and will update you as soon as we know more. Thank you for your patience!

UbiAmper
08-17-2018, 03:41 PM
Update: We have added servers to Survival to address the ongoing stability issues. Players may still experience issues, but we are closely monitoring the situation. We appreciate your patience!

Brozius
08-17-2018, 03:46 PM
Still some issues, many times lagging and sometimes I get the uniform error again.this keeps going on i'm dropping this shield cause it's not worth it anymore.

SpiceMustFlow
08-17-2018, 04:26 PM
Last game ran fine. Thanks for getting to work on this.

Brozius
08-17-2018, 04:49 PM
Ok this is now the 4th time that I get lag when I kill a player and then npc's kill me, i'm done with survival

Alchemist-UK
08-17-2018, 07:12 PM
Ok, there seems to be a way around this problem which worked for me. I played pve only and kept my time at around forty five minutes including extraction, you will need to do a few more runs than you really want, but it was stable if I kept to the time limit. Anything over that amount presented problems with Delta, Mike and Uniform notifications.
Pleased to say the task was completed using this method. I hope it helps

Iuseseekersonly
08-17-2018, 07:42 PM
Hmm its down for me still

Brozius
08-17-2018, 09:06 PM
Tried it 1 more time and finally no more lag are errors, thank god

Arthredic_Hands
08-17-2018, 11:09 PM
i havent been able yet to enter any survival. im on pc. flc comeing soon sence starting of shield week.survival is all i play anymore,cant enjoy td1 atm, plz hurry

Tadgerbag
08-19-2018, 04:06 PM
How about you just fix it already and stop pissing about?

AdelbertWaldron
08-20-2018, 06:08 PM
Sorry to hear all of the paying customers have been impacted, That sucks.

Just for the record, I don't have the DLC and was looking forward to seeing what it was like. I have been checking in since the 16th of and on as I put in my usual couple of hours a day (*such a sick obsession*). It has never budged from "DLC coming soon" since the start of shield week.

Last night I got an invite to a group I sometimes run with and they were doing Survival. I think they may have paid for the add on so I got it that way and got to run a bit. Can't say we were a well organized group but, hey, play and learn. We died in the DZ. Looks like a lot of fun but it would seem the Shield is going to be out of reach with so little time left and no sign of access issues being resolved... After bombing out, I double checked to see if Survival was up as promised but --- "DLC coming soon".

Free week of Survival was a good idea (as was Underground) from a marketing standpoint but not if it doesn't work. Funny how people get really pissed over not getting something they weren't entitled to and were only getting as a gift (such a sense of entitlement!). Not me, but I am disappointed as I am 100% on the shields so far. (Who knows, maybe they will feel generous and extend access a while??)

I really feel for the folks that paid and were impacted. Sorry guys -- Ubi was trying to keep the doors open by recruiting a little side revenue and it backfired. While Underground was not quite enough to make me want the extensions, looks like Survival could have become addictive, if only... now I don't know.

But hey - GE on the way -- YA HOOOOOOO>>>>>

CrazedFrenchie
08-20-2018, 09:33 PM
Hi Devs,

I also was invited to some that somehow had the DLC removed . FYI.. Be both owned this since day 1.

He has it and i still see DLC not available.

Been a week now.

UbiAmper
08-23-2018, 08:30 PM
Update: Survival has since stabilized, and we have extended (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1923707-The-Division-Survival-Free-DLC-Week-is-Extended!) the Free Week in response to the unexpected downtime.

If you're still experiencing issues, please open a new thread.