PDA

View Full Version : Spartan Collector Edition QUESTION

HAZERBEAM
08-14-2018, 10:03 PM
I was just wondering when the items ship and when I will receive them? Says 3 days early so I'm assuming the box will be at my house on October 2nd.

UbiGabrinth
08-16-2018, 11:21 PM
If you purchase the Spartan Collector's Edition, then your game should arrive on the early access date of October 2, 2018. :)

HAZERBEAM
08-17-2018, 08:25 PM
Nice! Thank you for clarifying that for me!:D

HiddenBlade2728
09-07-2018, 11:56 PM
This is the one im getting and can not wait to get it on oct 2nd!! Im going to play the game so much and explore every inch of the map.

shorinryu
09-13-2018, 11:39 AM
Woo hoo! This was my question as well.

PluralClient45
09-25-2018, 07:43 PM
Anyone get notified that thereís had shipped yet???

SteveRot
09-26-2018, 04:27 AM
Nah not yet

Ubi-Bandicoot
09-26-2018, 03:50 PM
They're currently in the process of behind shipped out, don't worry if you haven't received your tracking yet this isn't cause for concern :)

Godricus333
09-26-2018, 09:57 PM
I just wanted to confirm that the Spartan Edition is sold out. This was the one I wanted and it would be a shame if I had to downgrade

ubi--unicorn
09-26-2018, 10:03 PM
It looks like it's sold out in PS4, and PC here. (https://store.ubi.com/us/assassins-creed-odyssey-spartan-collector-edition/5afda8aa6b54a4271407a88d.html?lang=en_US#lang=en_U S&start=3) Apologies!

piotr_zet
09-27-2018, 06:00 AM
Is it possible that they will be sent today? On Reddit someone have already receiced Parthenon 😞

Hamster8u
09-27-2018, 04:29 PM
Hopefully I'll get my email soon :)

chriskouva
09-27-2018, 08:51 PM
Hey
Has anybody received they tracking number or any email about shipping?,Iíve ordered the pantheon edition and I was hoping Iíd get the email today,mostly to confirm than itís going to arrive on the 2nd of October,canít wait any longer.
Thanks.

PluralClient45
09-28-2018, 06:18 AM
I donít think anyone has yet I know I got the spartan edition for Xbox and havenít received notification yet

n3penthe
09-28-2018, 09:28 AM
I got a "Shipment confirmed" email for my Spartan Edition + Kassandra statue already 4 days ago, but the tracking number on the email was just an empty white space with no number, so I have no way of knowing where my package is going. I contacted support but haven't heard back from them. The "track your delivery" link in the email doesn't work either, because it doesn't have the tracking code.

It's for PC so at least I got the game in my Uplay library, but it's pretty annoying not knowing where the package is going, especially because it's in the hands of UPS and if they can't reach me at my house (they often try to deliver during work hours) they will leave the package at the closest UPS pickup point, but I can't get the package from there without the tracking number.

PluralClient45
09-28-2018, 09:38 AM
I havenít even got the email. I contacted support as well but also no reply. Kinda annoying this whole thing and how you canít get any feed back from them at all

Hamster8u
09-28-2018, 07:28 PM
I spoke to customer services earlier & was told that tracking numbers should go out soon. Nothing to worry about & we should still get our pre-orders by Tuesday. Hope this helps.

Shiki4369
09-29-2018, 01:48 AM
If you purchase the Spartan Collector's Edition, then your game should arrive on the early access date of October 2, 2018. :)

Does this apply to the spartan edition for the pc platform? I ordered 2 copyís one for ps4 the other for pc, but I only see a shipping confirmation for the ps4 not the pc. Does it not give all the extra stuff like it said when I preordered?

xiraxavier
09-29-2018, 07:00 PM
I am very sad and revolted with Ubisoft...I have payed the Medusa Edition, 109 euros, 2 months ago...And until now...nothingÖ.no shipping/tracking number...no redeem code...no replies from Ubisoft to my requests of help...This is very unfair...You take the money and then you lift us the middle finger...putting between yourselves and us, costumers, a big distance...I just want my redeem code so I can play 3 days before the 5th of October...and the shipping number...I am not asking nothing unreasonableÖ.only what is mine by rightÖ..

AzerT_87
09-29-2018, 08:55 PM
Hello,

I received a confirmation of expedition for my pack. When I click on the tracking number, UPS website is telling me it can not find the shipment. Is this normal ? :)

Can't wait to play your game :)

TheLostPharoah
09-30-2018, 02:34 AM
Hello,

I received a confirmation of expedition for my pack. When I click on the tracking number, UPS website is telling me it can not find the shipment. Is this normal ? :)
R
Can't wait to play your game :)

Yes it is normal. I deal with UPS daily for work. The tracking number they send is when the label is created. When UPS picks it up and starts scanning it in their system for delivery is when it will start updating and you will be able to follow the progress of it during delivery. It is normal and nothing to worry about. I would check back periodically to see if it has updated yet.

ExpiredAssassin
09-30-2018, 05:37 AM
Mine hasnít showed it shipped yet. Getting a little worried as the 2nd is in three days..

UbiGabrinth
09-30-2018, 07:07 AM
Please note that the PC version of the game will be provided digitally, and it should be available for pre-load in Uplay now. Only collector's edition PC content will need to ship.

AzerT_87
09-30-2018, 08:54 AM
Yes it is normal. I deal with UPS daily for work. The tracking number they send is when the label is created. When UPS picks it up and starts scanning it in their system for delivery is when it will start updating and you will be able to follow the progress of it during delivery. It is normal and nothing to worry about. I would check back periodically to see if it has updated yet.

Alright,

Thx for the info mate. i hope it will be updated tomorrow then ;)